After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Recovering from Shadow Attack.

+2
Chelsea
Ari~Elias
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Recovering from Shadow Attack. - Page 2 Empty Re: Recovering from Shadow Attack.

Post by Annabelle Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:02 am

Skylar shook her head. "No not really. I was just seeing if yall were alright." She turned her back revealing the bloody mess, and headed for the door.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Recovering from Shadow Attack. - Page 2 Empty Re: Recovering from Shadow Attack.

Post by Ari~Elias Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:09 am

"Oh boy..." Loki breathed, rubbing the back of his head. "I have to go tend to that."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

https://atarebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:11 am

Skylar turned and looked at him. "I can wait. Besides I interrupted." She smiled and left the room.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariana Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:13 am

Raylynn walked over "I could do it?" she suggested "I've watched loki tend to injurys enough that i know how to".
Ariana
Ariana

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:17 am

Adrian glanced at Skylar. "Well, whoever does it, you need to have that tended to, Skylar. It looks pretty bad... no offense."
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:21 am

Loki seemed pretty unconvinced with Raylynn's 'medical training' from observation. He said nothing, still thinking.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:26 am

Adrian then turned to face Loki. "Is something wrong?" She asked.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:27 am

"No." said Loki. "If Skylar is okay with it, Raylynn may work on her.."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:34 am

"Oh!" She remembered (after forgetting like.. 5 seconds after). "Thank you for bandaging me up."
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:38 am

"No problem.." answered Loki. He then collapsed onto his usual bench outside of the Infirmary. He had a tired expression on his face. His head was throbbing from the fight with the flame shadow.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:46 am

Adrian followed him out, still not completely convinced that he was fine. "Are you sure you're okay?"
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:47 am

"Yes. I'm just exhausted.." Loki admitted. "No matter. A short nap wouldn't hurt.."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:04 am

Skylar shook her head. "It's fine guys. I'll live." She smiled.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2