After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

The end does not always justify the means

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: The end does not always justify the means

Post by Chelsea on Sun May 08, 2011 1:34 pm

She sighed "I told you I am not getting it again." She caught his sly smirk. She whipped her eye it was still a soft blue. She muttered the same quote again.Her silent friend ans this quote were cheering her up.
Chelsea
Chelsea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuka on Sun May 08, 2011 1:52 pm

Hearing her words feral gave her a WTF slash I Don't believe you look,but it wasn't to hard to tell that it was a fake, over exaggeration look.But that didn't stop him from continuing his little act as he turned his head away from the girl with a I'm Mad at you look as he closed his eyes and crossed his arms.
Asuka
Asuka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea on Mon May 09, 2011 12:16 am

She smiled. She had known what he was trying to do. "That act isn't going to work because i know your just playing. She gave a quick smirk but it quickly disappeared. She decided to try and annoy him to get his attention and poked him on the arm.
Chelsea
Chelsea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuka on Mon May 09, 2011 12:58 am

Feral glanced at the girl with one eye open as she spook and held back a grin that was trying to escape his lips. Once he saw the smirk on her face disappear Feral closed his eye, but they quickly widened when she poked him. He turned his head towards her with the same shocked expression, before looking at her finger with a disgusted look and then looked back towards her face.
Asuka
Asuka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea on Mon May 09, 2011 1:37 am

"Haha that all ways works. Have you been to the abandon wal-mart yet?" She asked him will she had his attention. She had a curious look on her face. She decided if he hasn't then she would take him to visit them.
Chelsea
Chelsea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuka on Mon May 09, 2011 1:48 am

Feral gave the girl a blank stare as she spook. Why would she want to know if he went to the abandon wal-mart, in fact he hadn't even seen a wal-mart near by. Shaking his head no, Feral gave her a confused questioning look as he waited for her to tell him.
Asuka
Asuka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea on Mon May 09, 2011 1:59 am

She saw him shake his head and she told him where it was. "The abandon Wal-mart is where the survivors live. It supposedly has all we need. She explained "There are more people there to."
Chelsea
Chelsea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuka on Mon May 09, 2011 2:18 am

Feral glanced down at the ground when he heard her words, thinking to himself about the situation which others in the area were in. He didn't like the idea about being around large groups, but bigger groups meant better safety and also new threats. Large number of people often caught the attention of more stronger, smarter shadows, something he wasn't sure he wanted to be part of.

Last edited by Asuka on Mon May 09, 2011 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Asuka
Asuka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea on Mon May 09, 2011 2:54 am

She continued "When I found it I didn't like the idea of a large group, but then knowing that I have people that will back me up and to heal me which I couldn't do. I decided to join." She looked at the sky lost in thoughts.
Chelsea
Chelsea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuka on Mon May 09, 2011 5:00 am

Feral glanced back up at the girl and gave her a questioning look. He was starting to wonder if the girl was reading his mind, he didn't like that idea at all, but knew that would never happen so he brushed it off. While listening to the rest of her words, Feral reached over and grabbed his jacket that was next to his side. With his wound bandaged up Feral decided that it was time to go. Making sure that he had everything, Feral checked his small daggers,seeing that he could never tell if they were there. Then got up and brushed off any dirt on his pants,Feral waved his hand goodbye and began to walk towards the exit of the park.
Asuka
Asuka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2