After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Liz Steals Loki for the millionth time e.o Doesn't this bitch got anything better to do? I bet she could just steal Lance from Luna if she tried. Ya know. Put on a sexy lolita outfit like Annabelle. He'd be allllll over.

+2
Sleepy
Annabelle
6 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Liz Steals Loki for the millionth time e.o Doesn't this bitch got anything better to do? I bet she could just steal Lance from Luna if she tried. Ya know. Put on a sexy lolita outfit like Annabelle. He'd be allllll over. - Page 7 Empty Re: Liz Steals Loki for the millionth time e.o Doesn't this bitch got anything better to do? I bet she could just steal Lance from Luna if she tried. Ya know. Put on a sexy lolita outfit like Annabelle. He'd be allllll over.

Post by Sleepy Tue May 24, 2011 7:22 am

Reuben heard all of the noise. "The fuck...?" He ran towards it and into a blinding puff of smoke.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Liz Steals Loki for the millionth time e.o Doesn't this bitch got anything better to do? I bet she could just steal Lance from Luna if she tried. Ya know. Put on a sexy lolita outfit like Annabelle. He'd be allllll over. - Page 7 Empty Re: Liz Steals Loki for the millionth time e.o Doesn't this bitch got anything better to do? I bet she could just steal Lance from Luna if she tried. Ya know. Put on a sexy lolita outfit like Annabelle. He'd be allllll over.

Post by Adrian Tue May 24, 2011 7:24 am

Adrian, still in massive amounts of pain, was finally able to open her eyes. But all she saw was the dust and debris (smoke) from the sudden explosion. "What's... What's going on?!" She cried out.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue May 24, 2011 7:25 am

Soon, the smoke died out, and Loki stood there, sword clutched in his hand. It radiated shadow energy. His stomach wound was still bleeding.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

https://atarebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Tue May 24, 2011 7:27 am

Reuben smiled. "It's about time, Loki."
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue May 24, 2011 7:28 am

Loki gave Reuben a blank expression, revealing a scarlet glint in his eyes, though, they quickly returned to their previous blue state, and he leaned against the opposite wall.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Tue May 24, 2011 7:30 am

Adrian glanced up from still being on the floor to see Loki standing there being beastly. "Loki!" She shouted happily, completely forgetting about her shoulder until she tried to stand. So instead of running to him and giving him a hug, she ended up right back where she started: on the floor with blood soaking her shirt and slowly dripping on the floor.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue May 24, 2011 7:33 am

Loki gave her a glance. "Oh dear.." he whispered. "Reuben. Help me carry her back." he said. Sorren rubbed the back of his head, getting up slowly.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Tue May 24, 2011 7:39 am

Reuben nodded and did as he was told. His sword was draped at his waist, covered in shadow blood.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue May 24, 2011 7:42 am

Loki was about to grab her right arm, before Sorren interrupted him. "I got eet." he said
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Tue May 24, 2011 7:44 am

Reuben just noticed Sorren's slight accent, but paid it no mind. He looked to Loki, wondering if he'd argue.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Tue May 24, 2011 7:45 am

OOC: three guys around one girl... randomly walk in on the moment and that wouldn't look to good..... *guttermind-.-*

Adrian just stared up at the three guys surrounding her. "I.. I think I got it. I just need help... standing is all."
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue May 24, 2011 7:46 am

Loki sighed. "Alright, let's go." he said wistfully, realising what sort of trouble they were in. How'd they get into the Shadow Fortress. What happened?

When Adrian stood up, he nodded. "You may lean on us, then." he said. (owo)
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Tue May 24, 2011 7:51 am

Reuben nodded again. He looked forward, desperate to be out of the fortress and into the fresh air.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue May 24, 2011 7:53 am

Suddenly, Loki had an idea. As they slowly progressed down the hall, they came across a few windows. "Early escape..?" asked Loki, glancing at one.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Tue May 24, 2011 7:56 am

Adrian glanced at the windows doubtfully. "That could work I guess.." She mumbled.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue May 24, 2011 8:00 am

"Loki walked over and opened it. They were on the first floor still. Bushes loomed half way across the window frame.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Tue May 24, 2011 8:12 am

Reuben looked down. "Ouch..." He leaped out of the window with a silent scream of exhiliration.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Tue May 24, 2011 8:15 am

Adrian watched Reuben go first before staring over the edge of the window frame. "I have no clue how I'm getting through that window.. I can't really move my right arm."
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue May 24, 2011 8:25 am

Sorren jumped out, as Loki smiled warmly. "I'll help you." he said, grabbing her hand.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Tue May 24, 2011 8:27 am

She smiled back at him and nodded. "Okay," She replied before staring at the open window once again.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue May 24, 2011 8:31 am

"Alright." said Loki, lifting her out the window. He carefully let go, and hoped she landed fine.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Tue May 24, 2011 8:38 am

She landed on the ground a little awkwardly but other than a few wobbles she was fine. Well, other than her aching shoulder.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue May 24, 2011 8:50 am

It was Loki's turn, and his stomach hurt horribly. He decided the best way to exit was backwards. He dove backwards through the window, and landed.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Wed May 25, 2011 5:26 am

Reuben rolled when he hit the ground. He coughed and walked over to them. "Where's Silvia?" He had just noticed that he had ditched the new girl.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Wed May 25, 2011 5:58 am

Sorren clenched his fist. "Vat do you mean! She vas veeth you!" he shouted towards Reuben.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next