After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Liz Steals Loki for the millionth time e.o Doesn't this bitch got anything better to do? I bet she could just steal Lance from Luna if she tried. Ya know. Put on a sexy lolita outfit like Annabelle. He'd be allllll over.

+2
Sleepy
Annabelle
6 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Liz Steals Loki for the millionth time e.o Doesn't this bitch got anything better to do? I bet she could just steal Lance from Luna if she tried. Ya know. Put on a sexy lolita outfit like Annabelle. He'd be allllll over. - Page 2 Empty Re: Liz Steals Loki for the millionth time e.o Doesn't this bitch got anything better to do? I bet she could just steal Lance from Luna if she tried. Ya know. Put on a sexy lolita outfit like Annabelle. He'd be allllll over.

Post by Annabelle Wed May 11, 2011 9:58 am

Liz wasn't fazed by the number of seconds. "WHY!?"
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Liz Steals Loki for the millionth time e.o Doesn't this bitch got anything better to do? I bet she could just steal Lance from Luna if she tried. Ya know. Put on a sexy lolita outfit like Annabelle. He'd be allllll over. - Page 2 Empty Re: Liz Steals Loki for the millionth time e.o Doesn't this bitch got anything better to do? I bet she could just steal Lance from Luna if she tried. Ya know. Put on a sexy lolita outfit like Annabelle. He'd be allllll over.

Post by Ari~Elias Wed May 11, 2011 10:11 am

"Times up." the shadow king said, as guards moved closer. "I don't care if you are my daughter! LEAVE OR DIE!"
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

https://atarebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Wed May 11, 2011 10:12 am

OOC: YAY!

IC: Liz stared at him. "But dad..." She knew it was useless. She'd have to find some other why to save Loki. She disappeared to her room with Loki. They landed on her bed.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Wed May 11, 2011 10:15 am

Meanwhile, Sorren frowned. "Well, are we heading to the shadow foretress or what?"
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Wed May 11, 2011 10:16 am

Skylar shook her head. "We need to come up with a plan. We can't go there all raged up on anger. We must be cool and collected."

--

Liz laid next to Loki and put her arm around his body. She whispered in his ear softly. "Don't worry Loki. I'll figure out a way to bring you back. Unlike that girl..."

Last edited by Skylar~Annabelle on Wed May 11, 2011 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Wed May 11, 2011 10:17 am

Reuben woke up and headed towards them "What's going on?"
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Wed May 11, 2011 10:18 am

Adrian sighed. "I just hope by the time we are able to go there, it won't be too late.. Who knows what Liz is doing. Or the Shadow King for that matter." She then turned to Reuben. "Liz took Loki..."
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Wed May 11, 2011 10:20 am

"Well we don't know for sure but it is pretty obvious." Skylar replied. "And hell. Maybe Liz'll figure out a way to wake Loki up and e won't have too." she said, looking on the bright side.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Wed May 11, 2011 10:21 am

"Unconscious dude vas stolen by a crazy bitch." answered Sorren
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Wed May 11, 2011 10:36 am

"Ah, just the usual?" He said sarcastically, before sighing. He was just beginning to realize how eternally fucked they were.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Wed May 11, 2011 10:38 am

Skylar shrugged. "Basically."

--

Liz started thinking. Maybe I can get mom to help me...
(*le gasp!* Who is Liz's mother! Stay tuned in our next episode of 'Liz is fucking batshit!' BTW: Jay I was kiddin bout the Malix thing. We'll discuss mother when you can get on the comp ^^)
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxy Breeze Wed May 11, 2011 6:34 pm

Roxy got up, folllowed by Max. "What's up?" she asked.

Roxy Breeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu May 12, 2011 2:16 am

Sorren sighed. "I think a raid will be our best bet..." he muttered. Then, he turned to Roxy. "The unconscious dude was stolen." he said once more.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxy Breeze Thu May 12, 2011 2:35 am

"Really? I think I've heard this happened vefore, too. Like, a billion times before," said Roxy. Max jumped in here. "Yeah."

Roxy Breeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu May 12, 2011 3:46 am

"Well, once." said Sorren. "That's vhat they told me."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Salone Thu May 12, 2011 3:59 am

Silvia was listining to the conversation from the other room,"great,and I was getting so close to help him!"she yelled angerly slamming her fist down of the table

Silvia Salone

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Thu May 12, 2011 4:16 am

Adrian took a deep breath before looking at everyone around her. "We need to stay calm like Skylar said..." She told them. "We have to figure this out."
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Thu May 12, 2011 4:33 am

Reuben absent mindedly gazed and Skylar, wondering what was going on. "They'll probably try to turn him into a halfblood zombie...like Lance and Luna..."
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu May 12, 2011 4:44 am

Sorren perked up. "Yeah. I doubt we have much time." he said. "I say we enter through the back, and two of us make a diversion as the rest try to find Loki.."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Thu May 12, 2011 8:37 am

Adrian thought about Sorren's plan. "that might work.. as long as there aren't too many shadows just roaming around. Because then, there would be no point to a diversion. They would catch sight of all of us."
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu May 12, 2011 8:38 am

"Well, we can all fight." said Sorren. "So there shouldn't be much worry."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Salone Thu May 12, 2011 8:45 am

"I agree,"Silvia said,"we all have weapons,and have experence with Shadows,so,what more can there be?"she pointed out

Silvia Salone

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Thu May 12, 2011 8:46 am

"The king himself showing up..." She mumbled to herself. "Okay, well then we can try it I guess..."
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Thu May 12, 2011 8:47 am

"Getting instantly raped by the possesors that guard the castle." He pointed out. "The last thing we need is to get mindfucked to attack each other."
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu May 12, 2011 8:49 am

"Alright." Sorren said. "We need four people at least to go, and the rest to...stay."
he then turned to Reuben. "Though, they are easy to kill. They have to surprise attack you to win. Not the other way around."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next