After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Continuation of Sorren/Aaron duel

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Continuation of Sorren/Aaron duel - Page 2 Empty Re: Continuation of Sorren/Aaron duel

Post by Melody~Darren Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:51 am

Awkwardly, Melody stood in the corner of the room by the door. She couldn't clearly see who they were fixing up.
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Continuation of Sorren/Aaron duel - Page 2 Empty Re: Continuation of Sorren/Aaron duel

Post by Ari~Elias Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:55 am

"Alright, I'm done my end." Loki said, finishing up the torso wound. He stood, revealing Sorren's unconscious face to Melody.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

https://atarebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody~Darren Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:09 am

The blondie's jaw dropped, her eyes widening. A hand came up to her mouth; she couldn't decide what to do. Cry, leave, nothing? Melody opted for standing in speechlessness.
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:13 am

Loki glanced at Melody, and seemed to stare blankly, motioning his head towards Aaron. "He did it." he said nonchalantly.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody~Darren Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:16 am

Melody shook her head, glancing at Aaron, but not bothering to acknowledge him in any other way.
"What. . what happened?" she choked out.
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:17 am

"I honestly don't know. I'm assuming Sorren and this guy here got into a fight." Loki answered, sitting down.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody~Darren Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:24 am

Hesitatingly, with shuffling steps, Melody stepped forward.
"Is he gonna. . live?" she asked, not looking away from Sorren's wounded body. (awkward D:)
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:25 am

"Yes. We stopped the bleeding, so he should be fine." Loki reported.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron~Shadowfire Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:21 am

"Yes, we got into a fight. We argued the other day when I insisted I used to live here, and today he challenged me to a duel. We were on fairly even ground, meaning I almost died and he ended up like that. Shadowfire saved me by transforming me, and I saved him by bringing him here." Aaron explained.
Aaron~Shadowfire
Aaron~Shadowfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:31 am

"Shadowfire?" Loki repeated. "And he is?"
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron~Shadowfire Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:39 am

Shadowfire poofed behind him and poked him.

(And made that wierd gesture blade always makes whenever he thinks he's right XD)
Aaron~Shadowfire
Aaron~Shadowfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:41 am

"AH!" Panic-Stricken, Loki spun around, leaving a sword slash on shadowfire's chest as he summoned his sword. Sorren stirred. "W-what the....?"
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron~Shadowfire Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:43 am

Aaron swiftly jabbed Sorren in the neck with the needle, sending him back asleep.

Shadowfire jumped back, growling. He sighed and walked over and picked up some bandages to use.
Aaron~Shadowfire
Aaron~Shadowfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:45 am

Sorren's eyes rolled to the back of his head, and his head collapsed. "L-let me guess. That's Shadowfire?!" asked Loki.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron~Shadowfire Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:46 am

"No, really?" Shadowfire sighed sarcastically as he applied the bandages.

Aaron nodded.
Aaron~Shadowfire
Aaron~Shadowfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:03 am

"You don't have to be rude..." muttered Loki, sitting down. "Nice job on the needle, Aaron."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron~Shadowfire Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:05 am

He shrugged. "Anyway, we best be off. Come on SF, let's go." They began to walk away.
Aaron~Shadowfire
Aaron~Shadowfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:38 am

"And why are you leaving? You are good, right?" Loki called after them.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody~Darren Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:50 am

Melody spoke up.
"You can't leave until he's better," she muttered, her pale eyebrows contracting together. "You did this, you'll fix it." Her eyes bore defiantly into Aaron's, daring him to challenge her.
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:57 pm

Annabelle coughed. She had been silent the whole time next to Sorren's body. She looked up from the wound she was working on and her royal blue eyes stared blankly back at Melody and Aaron. "Excuse me. But if you are going to fight please take it outside. This is a place of healing, not causing pain." Her voice sounded softly.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2