After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Em Finally Finds People xD

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Em Finally Finds People xD - Page 5 Empty Re: Em Finally Finds People xD

Post by Capucine~Joy Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:32 am

Emmy smiled, her arm barely brushed against his and she felt chills run up her arm. "Wow, a farm. I lived in New York, hectic hectic!" she said to him tsking and laughing. She stopped laughing and looked at him and smirked.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo~Cleo Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:26 am

Casper nodded. "It was very quiet. But thats one of the things I enjoyed about the quiet. Also one of the reasons why I'm not ver much a people person."
Milo~Cleo
Milo~Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:47 am

Emmy looked at him, and smiled. Her eyes were green with flecks of purple and pink. "Ah you don't like the smogy New York?" aked with a fake hint of surprise in her voice. "I don't, probably one of the reasons I don't make friends easily." she said lookin at the dirt caked ground. "Am I bothering you? Because I can go.. if you want!" she said quietly.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo~Cleo Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:06 am

Casper looked at the ground too. "No. Stay. For once, I'm really enjoying the company." He said looking into her face.
Milo~Cleo
Milo~Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:13 am

Emmy felt her cheeks turn red. Her eyes were pink and had purple flecks that were dark and mysterious. "Oh.. thanks. Yeah.. me too" She mumbled quietly rubbing her shoes together.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo~Cleo Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:18 am

Casper started feeling hot. This was most unusual. His pale skin had never felt warmth, or seen color. It was a strange feeling. I like it, Casper thought.
Milo~Cleo
Milo~Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:28 am

Em looked down at her feet she opened her bag of cheetos slowly. A puff of cheese puffed into their faces making her cough. "I bet i'm orange!" she said laughing wiping cheese dust off her nose, but missing some on her cheeck. "I guess this was bound to happen. Cheeto?" she asked holding out the biug with a big goofy green on her face and an orange cheeze mark on her cheek.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo~Cleo Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:30 am

Casper laughed. That was rare for him. He liked the feeling laughter gave him. He leaned forward and wiped the cheese off her face, and licked it off his finger. "Mmm." He said.
Milo~Cleo
Milo~Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:35 am

Em gasped and rubbed her cheek. "I... I cant believe i had that on my cheek!" She laughed and munched on a Cheeto. A moan of delight exaped her mouth as she swallowed the food she missed so much.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo~Cleo Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:36 am

Casper laughed. Then he let out a happy sigh. This must be what its like to have people that are friends.
Milo~Cleo
Milo~Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:44 am

Emmy looked at Casper and smiled. She looked away straight at the make up section. She wondered how the girls in the pictures looked so pretty and felt empty. She scratched her arm and sat her hand down on the bench.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo~Cleo Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:02 am

Casper wondered about the store. He had never been to a really big store like Walmart. That was Lucindas job.

OOC: Lucindas his "mom"
Milo~Cleo
Milo~Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:24 am

Emmy looked at Casper. "Tell me about yourself Casper." She said looking at him and blinking.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo~Cleo Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:30 am

Casper thought. "Well, I was told I was found on a dirt path that led to Lucinda's house. Named after the small Wyoming town I lived in. Raised entirely as a farm hand. I havent had any friends, due to my being kept at the farm. Thats the reason I dont much like company, because I'm not used to it." Casper paused for a long while.
Milo~Cleo
Milo~Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:57 pm

Emm had surprise written all over her face, her eyes were gray and emotionless. W-well I think your pretty cool." she said quietly looking down at her feet and swinging her legs.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo~Cleo Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:05 am

Casper looked down again. He couldn't think of anything to say.
Milo~Cleo
Milo~Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:12 am

Emmy smiled and crossed her amrs around her chest. "ANd now it's awkward." She said between her sigh.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo~Cleo Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:17 am

Casper nodded, afraid if he said something it would become even more awkward.
Milo~Cleo
Milo~Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:18 am

Emmy sighed and munched on a cheeto. "I should go... I don't want to make it awkward for you." she said looking at him with greenish-bluish eyes.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo~Cleo Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:21 am

Casper opened his mouth to tell her she didnt need to go, but she was right, if she stayed it would just become more awkward.
Milo~Cleo
Milo~Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:24 am

Em smiled and walked over to an open spot on the dirty ground and sat down. She hugged her knees to her chest and grabbed a Cheeto. She popped one in her mouth and chewed it with blue eyes.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5