After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Searching for survivors. (to kill) cx

5 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Searching for survivors. (to kill) cx - Page 2 Empty Re: Searching for survivors. (to kill) cx

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:09 am

"Didn't I tell you the story of when I was born under a half-blood?" he retorted. He then raised his axe. "I guess I must force you."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

https://atarebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Searching for survivors. (to kill) cx - Page 2 Empty Re: Searching for survivors. (to kill) cx

Post by Melody~Darren Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:11 am

Finally reaching the floor where she had heard sounds, Melody paused at the top of the stairs, taking a moment to load her gun. Hearing Calder say this, she fired a bullet, narrowly missing his head.
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:12 am

Calder narrowed his eyes. "Why must you humans always fight unfair?" he murmured, before tearing at Lily's arm with the axe.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:13 am

Lily hissed and pulled out her knife. "I know a good half-blood. Better than some non-half-bloods I know. But then again I could be sayin this because I'm in love with him." She jumped back, but hit wall.
Marti :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody~Darren Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:14 am

No longer able to hide, Melody leapt out, firing another shot, again narrowly missing Calder.
"We fight unfair?" she asked, rolling her eyes.
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:15 am

"This half-blood sounds devilishly handsome and his creator seems good looking too "Are you talking about that Loki traitor?" he asked, swinging again.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:16 am

Luna spun around, hearing gun shots. Lance? she thought. Then she shook her head. She raced to go see the commotion. She saw Calder swinging his axe at Lily and Melody shooting. Her eyes narrowed.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:16 am

Lily ducked, feeling the wind from his swing on the top of her head. "Loki is correct. Sounds like someone's a little upset about his leaving." She said, looking to Melody with a smile, and jabbing at Calder with her knife. "Maybe we should cut you open and use the revival shard on someone worthy." She hissed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody~Darren Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:19 am

Seeing the newcomer, Melody raised her gun again.
"Why are you here?" she demanded.
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:20 am

"To kill humans. Duh. Could you not get that from the little scene you just witnessed?" Luna asked. "Jeez. Now put that stupid gun down. You can't hurt me with it."
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody~Darren Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:23 am

Just to test this, Melody shot at Luna, hitting her shoulder.

Last edited by Melody~Darren on Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:23 am

"Heh. He was a good fighter. It's a shame he was blinded by humans." he growled, the knife grazing him. He uppercut Lily.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:26 am

Luna fell to the ground, for show. She got back up and the wound healed. "Really? The shoulder? Gosh... Anyway." she raced at Melody, slashing her leg.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody~Darren Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:28 am

Crying out in pain, Melody fell to one knee, gritting her teeth.
"Wh-why?" she choked out, looking up at Luna, wondering how the hell that shot hadn't hurt her.
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:29 am

Lily stumbled back, spitting, then raising a leg and kicking Calder flat out in the chest. Blood trickled from her mouth, looking deadly against her pale skin. "Bastard." She said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:30 am

"Because, I've been revived. It's not too easy to kill an undead person Love." Luna smiled maliciously. "Now. Why don't you be a good little girl and limp your way down to the Walmart? Because if you are willing to fight me you must belong to that lot."
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody~Darren Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:33 am

Wincing, Melody stood back up, trying to keep her weight off the hurt leg. Her face set in grim determination, she took her gun and fired five shots straight into Luna's face, which grotesquely screwed up her face, but only for a moment.
"I won't give up," she snapped.
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:34 am

Calder collapsed to the ground, but backflipped up. "We have different views on things. You kill my people, I kill your people. It is how it works. It doesn't make me an asshole." he growled.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:35 am

"Good luck running out of bullets, and limbs." Luna said. She moved back from the girl and smiled. "Because your attempts are futile." She moved back toward her and cut into her side.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:37 am

Lily ducked as he came back up, and spun around to his back. "My people don't wish to whip out an entire species, and destroy the earth. Unlike you uneducated shadows. We don't wish to feast on your flesh either."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:39 am

"But you proceed to mock us?" Calder gritted his teeth, spinning around. "I'll never change my ways. I serve the shadow king. So stop this silly dispute and FIGHT!"
He hooked the axe into her stomach, and threw her into the wall.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody~Darren Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:41 am

Melody screamed and fell over, clutching at her new wound. Her gun clattered on the floor beside her. She didn't want to be vulnerable, but the pain was too great. Lifting her hand to look at her wound, all she saw was the blood soaking her shirt.
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:42 am

Lily screamed with outrage, as her head hit the wall, leaving a blood spot. She jumped up, spun around behind Calder, cupped her hands, and brought them down on his ears with all the pressure she could muster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:44 am

Calder fell to the ground, and rolled over, axe up. "Give it up. You are already brutally injured." he grinned, kicking her in her stomach wound.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:47 am

Lily flew back, hitting her head against the wall once more. "And your a murder." She spat blood at him, her purple eyes vicious and the pain in her side sharp and regrettable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next