After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Meeting the other Rebels.

2 posters

Go down

Meeting the other Rebels. Empty Meeting the other Rebels.

Post by Marti :D Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:26 am

Lily walked around Wal-Mart cautiously, looking for other people. She really hadn't met anyone beside Lance and Emmy. The black haired girl carried a sketch book under her arm, and Quinn hamster ball rolled behind her joyously. It was about three A.M. and Lily really didn't want to get caught while she was drawing. She reached the art ad crafts isle and pulled down a box of water color pencils. She flipped the book open and started to draw. Of course it was Blake in the picture. Almost half the sketch book was filled with pictures of Blake. Lily dropped her guard, and stopped listening for foot steps. She was to drawn into her picture.
Marti :D

Back to top Go down

Meeting the other Rebels. Empty Re: Meeting the other Rebels.

Post by Capucine~Joy Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:53 am

Emmy woke up to the sound of footsteps. Feet against a cold slab of dirty concrete. She slowly got up and slid on a pair of slippers she found the other night. She held onto her pick on the chain before following the noise. Suddenly it stopped and Em stood there, in the middel of the Walmart. When she figured it was nothing she walked slowly to her favorite place in the Shadow filled world. She made her way to the music section and peeked around for some reason. She sat down next to a cd set and put in Cold Play and listed for a while before hitting pause. She slowly sat down on a chair next to an electric piano. After plugging a pair of clunky headphones into the piano she pressed down on a note. Another note followed, then a chord and before she knew it she was playing Speed Of Sound. Em grinned before quietly singing, "How long before I get in?
Before it starts, before I begin
How long before you decide?
Before I know what it feels like

Where to? Where do I go?
If you've never tried then you'll never know
How long do I have to climb
Up on the side of this mountain of mine?

Look up, I look up at night
Planets are moving at the speed of light
Climb up, up in the trees
Every chance that you get is a chance you seize

How long am I gonna stand
With my head stuck under the sand?
I'll stop before I can stop
Or before I see things the right way up

All that noise and all that sound
All those places I got found

And birds go flying at the speed of sound
To show you how it all began
Birds came flying from the underground
If you could see it then you'd understand

Ideas that you'll never find
Or the inventors could never design
The buildings that you put up
Or Japan and China, all lit up

The sign that I couldn't read
Or a light that I couldn't see
Some things you have to believe
But others are puzzles, puzzling me

All that noise and all that sound
All those places I got found

And birds go flying at the speed of sound
Oh, when you see it then you'll understand

All those signs I knew what they meant
Some things you can't invent
Some get made and some get sent, ooh

Birds go flying at the speed of sound
Oh, when you see it then you'll understand
"
She words flowed out of her mouth like a waterfall, but only quiet enough for her enjoyment.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:25 am

Lily drew Blake again and again. When she had drawn him at least 10 times she shook her head, and decided to draw the rebels she had already meet. First she drew herself in the middle with normal brown eyes instead of her bruised purple ones. Next she drew Emmy with her perfect feathery blond hair and ever changing eyes. Next she drew Lance, without the broken bones. Then she sighed. Lily frowned at her picture. It looked lonely. She knew there were others around, but none had made an effort to meet her. To make the picture a little more full, she drew little Quinn on her shoulder and gave Emmy a big pink dress.

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:37 am

Em finished the song with a sigh. She looked at a white watch she had gotten from the jewelery area. It had only been 15 minutes. She sighed and brushed her small dress down and tucked a layer behind her ear. She danced around a bit with head phones on. She lip-sank and played air guitar. She was laughing, but didnt seem as loney, she felt as though her dad was next to her doing it with her.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:43 am

Lily sighed and drew a ghost like person beside her. Blake. She dug her nails into her arms. She really needed to get a grip. Blake was gone. Gone forever. She told herself not to cry, and that resulted in digging her nails farther into her skin. With an almost growl, she pulled her hand back to see blood. Wrapping up her sketch book, she went to the pharmacy area and found an ace bandage. She put gauze on the cut, then wrapped the tan fabric around and secured it with a metal clip. Quinn watched with interest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:52 am

Emmy slowly finished with a yawn and stood up. She was dizzy from spinning around so much. She grabed the piano until she wasn't dizzy and slowly started back to the camp site. The dirt rubbed against her white slippers, coating them with brown dirt. Emmy rubbed them, but that only seemed to make it spread out. Em snuck by the baby aisle, the clothes, and the animals. Suddenly the camp seemed so far away and a rumble roared from her stomach. She didn't want to wake anyone up so took a mint from her pocket and ate it. When her stomach was quiet again she continued on her journey. She got there with a sigh of releif and plopped down into her "bed". She closed her eyes and sleep came suddenly faster than that night.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:01 am

Looking at the Ace Bandage made Lily think of her wrist. She sighed and walked to the food section and grabbed a box of Cheez- Its. She feed some to Quinn and ate some for herself before closing the box back up and walking to the clothing isle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down