After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

ATA SIMS :o

5 posters

Go down

ATA SIMS :o Empty ATA SIMS :o

Post by Annabelle Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:48 am

Okay so I'm making an ATA version of Sims and I need your guys' help! I already have Ari, Annabelle, Midnight, and Reuben. So yeah. Fill out the template below........:

Code:
Name:
Zodiac:
Clothing: (add clothing color please!!!!)
Eye Color:
Hair Color: (tips, highlights, roots?)
Traits: (at least three)

Trait list can be found at this website. Only get the ones that have nothing beside them or have [TS3:A], [TS3:LN], and [TS3:WA].
http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Traits

I only have Late Night, Ambitions, and World Adventures Expansion packs

Last edited by Annabelle on Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

ATA SIMS :o Empty Re: ATA SIMS :o

Post by Adrian Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:04 am

Name: Adrian
Zodiac: Leo
Clothing: Red blouse with black slacks and black shoes
Eye Color: green
Hair Color: completely black hair
Traits: good, friendly, light sleeper
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:24 am

Name: Jordan Hope Lynn
Zodiac: Leo
Clothing: Shirts: Red, Blue, or Black tanktops. NO Dresses. Pants: Dark blue, or Black jeans. sneakers/boots: Black. Skull bracelet, red. Earrings: Hoops, red or blue. Freckles under eyes.
Eye Color: Greenish blue
Hair Color: main color: Light Brown, Highlight1: Blonde, Highlight2: Turquoise, Highlight3(tips): Black
Traits: (at least three)Excitable, Flirty, Friendly, Great Kisser, Inappropriate, Insane, Loner
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:31 am

Name: Shihong Yang
Zodiac: Aries
Clothing: Black skirt, dark blue tank top, dark blue sandals. Add some extra do-dads to make her look better if chu want. :D
Eye Color: Brown, near black.
Hair Color: (tips, highlights, roots?) Roots are a dark brown, rest is black.
Traits: (at least three) I do believe kids only get 3, right? o3o Yah.
Easily Impressed, Brave, Good. x33

Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:26 am

Hm.... 3 Sims? Not including the four I made? COME ON PEOPLE! I NEED MOOOOOOOOOOORE
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean~Yuui Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:23 am

Name: Ocean Lamontagne
Zodiac: Leo.
Clothing: (add clothing color please!!!!) Anything red, black, and white with ribbons on it and a skirt. xD
Eye Color: Red
Hair Color: (tips, highlights, roots?) Black hair to the shoulder
Traits: (at least three) Curious, hyper, brave.
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:29 am

Okay I'll make them after my new Sims 3 expansion pack downloads! :D I got Sims 3 World Adventures. Meaning now you can choose traits that have [TS3:WA] so if you'd like to change some of your traits that is fine ^^
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean~Yuui Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:20 am

*Finally gets the time to do a Yuui version*
Name: Yuui Tsukiyomi
Zodiac: Aquarius
Clothing: (add clothing color please!!!!) She wears skirts and t-shirts/tanktops that are either pink, white, black, or yellow.
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: (tips, highlights, roots?) Black hair that is fairly long.
Traits: (at least three) loner, light sleeper, loves the outdoors, shy.
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum