After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

The return of Chelsea

2 posters

Go down

The return of Chelsea Empty The return of Chelsea

Post by Chelsea Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:21 am

Chelsea finally came back to her senses after a while. She thought of what she had done, and sighed as she stood in front of the wal-mart. "I'll never come back here again.... Not after what I did. I am not even sure if I can control myself." She sighed, and wondered how everyone was.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

The return of Chelsea Empty Re: The return of Chelsea

Post by Adrian Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:03 am

Adrian was sitting just inside the doors of the walmart when she heard Chelsea's voice. She quickly stood up even though her wounds protested and reached for her sword before realizing she still didn't have it. She would have to look for it later. She searched around for something she could use for defense and without thinking, she grabbed an umbrella. With a sigh she cautiously walked out of the walmart. "Chelsea?" She asked. "What are you doing here?"
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:23 am

"Just saying goodbye. I can't come back here. I could turn evil anytime now. I barley have control." She said to Adrian. She looked down at the umbrella, "Really? An umbrella?"
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:14 pm

She froze, her cheeks inadvertently turning a light pink due to the fact that the umbrella was quite a pathetic excuse for a weapon. "I don't have my sword with me, okay? I lost it..." She muttered. "But is there anything we could do to help? Maybe we could try to help you keep your evil side under control."
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down