After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Getting away

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Getting away - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting away

Post by Sleepy Sun May 01, 2011 3:31 am

"But if you come back, we'll help you. If you come back, then we wouldn't let her try and come close." He tried to argue.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Sun May 01, 2011 3:53 am

"I don't enjoy having others try to fight and possibly die for something I caused. Even if i do come back, who would care if I ended up dead?" Melinoe asked him.
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sun May 01, 2011 4:00 am

"There is always a possibility that one of us there is going to die, we can't stop that. We would care, because you'd be a great fighter and help with those daggers." He tried to explain.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Sun May 01, 2011 4:05 am

Melinoe shook her head and slid to the ground, wrapping her arms around her knees and hiding her face in them, "You see," Melinnoe said, her voice muffled but clear, "Thats all anyone has every cared about, my skills, and fighting abilities. That..that doesn't matter anymore to me. My daggers don't make me feel hole anymore, like how they used to before all this happened, when my sister, my brother, and I were together. it all doesn't matter no more."
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sun May 01, 2011 4:08 am

He sat back down. "Listen, the gang will grow on you. Your fighting skills keep you alive, but if that was it, there would be no need for a gang. They'll treat you like family." He said softly.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Sun May 01, 2011 4:29 am

"How do you know for sure that its going to happen that way? They could hate me becasue Im related to Danielle. They might kill me just to keep her from messing with them." Melinoe said, her voice breaking slightly before she could get it under control.
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sun May 01, 2011 5:34 am

Reuben shook his head. "THey wouldn't do that. And this Danielle fucks with us either way."
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Sun May 01, 2011 5:43 am

Melinoe glanced up at him. "I don't know what I would do if I went back. No one would accept me as a friend, I'd be an outcast."
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sun May 01, 2011 5:45 am

"You don't know that." He said.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Sun May 01, 2011 5:49 am

She gestured to him, "you don't like me. What makes you think they will like me?"
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Mon May 02, 2011 4:53 am

"Who said I didn't? And of course they'll like you, they tolerate me, no?" He asked.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Mon May 02, 2011 6:51 am

She smiled slightly, "tolorate and like are two different things. And you, well, it just seems like you don't like me. I don't know.."
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Tue May 03, 2011 5:17 am

Reuben smirked. "Well, with me it's a little different. I tried to kill one of them, which I hope you wouldn't have the mistake of doing. And you seem like the one to trust."
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Tue May 03, 2011 9:32 am

Melinoe laughed softly, "Ill go back, if you tell me why you tried to kill one of them, and if you don't let them kill me."
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Wed May 04, 2011 5:26 am

"Well, I got pissed at Loki because he got...someone killed." He said with a sad tone. "Trust me, they couldn't kill you if they tried. They're all half asleep." He brightened up.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Wed May 04, 2011 8:31 am

Melinoe laughed slightly at this, "What do you mean by "half asleep"?
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Wed May 04, 2011 9:44 am

"They've been working all night to fix a hole in the roof." He explained, laughing a little.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Wed May 04, 2011 9:59 am

"Hole? Why is there a hole?" she asked.
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down