After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

That Day...

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

That Day... Empty That Day...

Post by Adrian Sun May 08, 2011 11:33 am

Adrian was taking a quiet stroll down the road, looking up at the darkened sky. A lot was on her mind lately, especially when it came to her family: her sister. She couldn't get over that. She never would get over that. She had been right there that day, and had been so helpless.

It was a nice, clear day in Atlanta. Adrian was walking home with her sister Morgan after quite a bad day of school. Some of the other kids had been picking on her because of her horrible outfit she had to wear for picture day. "This is what I get for Mom picking out what I wear instead of you, Morgan." Adrian complained.
Morgan smiled down at her as they pushed through the crowd. "Sorry I wasn't there with you to pick out the outfit, but you know, you can always look for yourself!"
"But I don't want to!" Adrian shouted, stamping her feet on the sidewalk, her anger building again. "You need to be there more!" She was then waiting for her sister to get mad at her for yelling, but all was silent excluding the usual hussle and bussle around the city.She then turned around to look at Morgan, but to her dismay, she was no where to be seen.
"Morgan? Morgan!" Adrian shouted and cried, glancing around frantically in every direction for her beloved sister. Finally, after pushing back through the crowd, she finally found her sister, but what she saw shocked her.
Morgan was being shoved into the back seat of a black SUV, obviously barely conscious. She opened her eyes just barely to see Adrian standing on the sidewalk, screaming at her and calling out to her frantically. "No, stop Adrian!" She called out before the door to the car was slammed shut by a dark-skinned man who immediately jumped into the driver's seat and took off as fast as he could.
Adrian, who froze at the sound of Morgan's horrified voice, fell to her knees on the pavement where the SUV had just been. Tears streamed down her face as her body went numb. She couldn't help her. Morgan was gone, and it was her fault. She couldn't save her in time.
By this time, the usual moving crowd was stopped, all eyes staring at Adrian. One man finally came up to her, kneeling down beside her. It was a very businessy man dressed in a nice brown suit who carried a dark leather briefcase. "Do you know who that was?" He asked, concerned.
Adrian shook her head before turning to the man. "She's gone!" She screamed before standing up and running home as fast as she could.

By this point, Adrian was crying again and her vision was blurred. She had fallen back onto her knees and her pants were stained from the tears that dropped from her chin. "I.. I failed.." She cried softly.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

That Day... Empty Re: That Day...

Post by Sleepy Sun May 08, 2011 11:38 am

Baby came scampering along and bumped into Adrian. He looked up at her with large yellow eyes, concern flashing across them.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sun May 08, 2011 11:39 am

Skylar was behind Adrian. She had been following Baby. "Hey now... Don't cry..." She touched her shoulder.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sun May 08, 2011 11:41 am

Reuben ran up, chasing down Baby and Skylar. He stopped when he saw Adrian. "Oh, what's wrong?"

Baby climbed up Reuben's dead arm at the sight of his Pokemon Master and Trainer.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Sun May 08, 2011 11:44 am

Adrian glanced up at Baby, but only for a second before she wiped the tears from her eyes with her hand. Skylar's touch didn't even faze her. "Sorry." She replied quietly. "I was just thinking too much.. like usual."
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sun May 08, 2011 11:45 am

Skylar smiled warmly. "Hey well that's alright. We all have to cry some time."
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sun May 08, 2011 11:49 am

Reuben nodded to Skylar's words. Baby jumped off of Reuben;s arm and gave Adrian a pat on the back with a heavy claw.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sun May 08, 2011 11:50 am

Loki ran up from down the street, spotting Adrian. Concern showing highly on his face. "What's wrong?" he asked worriedly.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

https://atarebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Sun May 08, 2011 11:53 am

Adrian finally stood up after Baby's reassuring pat on the back and brushed the dirt and dust off of the knees of her pants. She then smiled slightly at Loki. "Nothing really.. Just thinking too much."
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sun May 08, 2011 11:53 am

Loki gave an unsure glance, but nodded. "Alright...if you say so." he said with a smile.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sun May 08, 2011 11:55 am

Skylar somewhat backed up when she saw Loki come. She felt extremely nervous around him for some reasons she couldn't understand.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sun May 08, 2011 11:56 am

Reuben gave Skylar a unsure side glance. He saw her nervousness, and din't want her to start clawing herself again.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Sun May 08, 2011 11:58 am

"I do say so," She said, walking over to Loki's side before turning back to Skylar, Reuben and Baby. But instead of looking at them, her gaze ended up on the ground again as the memories forcefully played themselves over and over again in her head. The worst part was that they were as clear as day.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sun May 08, 2011 12:00 pm

Skylar stared at Adrian. Her fingernails found a spot on her arm. She didn't like Adrian being sad. She was usually so happy.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sun May 08, 2011 12:01 pm

Reuben gently wrapped his hand around her clawing hand, looking at her with concern flaring in his eyes.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sun May 08, 2011 12:02 pm

Loki spotted her with another sad glance at the ground. "Are you sure your okay?" he asked again. "I mean, you can always talk to me.."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Sun May 08, 2011 12:07 pm

She sighed heavily, her gaze not moving for the moment. "Actually, I'm not sure I'm okay. And I don't know if you would wanna hear me go on and on about what happened. I don't want to bug you.."
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sun May 08, 2011 12:08 pm

Loki smiled. "Bug me? Oh, I don't know the meaning of the phrase." he answered.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sun May 08, 2011 12:09 pm

Skylar ripped her hand from Reuben's grasp. She listened to Loki and Adrian's conversation.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sun May 08, 2011 12:11 pm

Reuben flinched back and looked away. He tried to listen to there conversation, but it seemed like only half of the words seemed to register.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Sun May 08, 2011 12:15 pm

She then glanced up at Loki with a small smile on her face. "Okay, if you say so. I was just thinking about my sister, Morgan and the day she was kidnapped..." She then went on to explain what happened that day 5 years back, but as she was retelling it, tears began to fall from her eyes again.

OOC: too lazy to rewrite it all.. XD
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sun May 08, 2011 12:16 pm

Skylar's face softened. She thought of her own family and what happened with them. She started to feel bad for not helping them.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sun May 08, 2011 12:19 pm

Loki obtained a melancholy expression. "Adrian...I'm so sorry.." he whispered. Then, (to keep the mood all sentimental :D) Loki hugged her, without really thinking.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Sun May 08, 2011 12:30 pm

She hugged him back, welcoming the comfort. She pressed her face into his shoulder so that the tears left on her face stained his shirt. "It's okay.." She replied with a shaky voice.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Mon May 09, 2011 7:44 am

Loki said nothing. He thought about how lucky he was not to have memories. Adrian had to live with things like this for the rest of her life.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: