After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

The Frenchman and His Cat

+2
Ari~Elias
Jean~Ink
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Frenchman and His Cat Empty The Frenchman and His Cat

Post by Jean~Ink Mon May 30, 2011 2:42 am

((OKAYZ LET'S PRETEND THAT SHELL DRIVE THING NEVER HAPPENED? KTHX))

It was night, and Jean Acelin had just made it back to the Walmart after several months of wandering around. He was surprised he had ever found it back to this place, but it had been his goal.

"Finally, 'Eck-ah-tee!" Jean cried, as he dropped to his knees in front of the Walmart, emphasizing and accentuating his cat, Hecate's, name. "We 'ave returned to zee Walmart!" He said, wondering if they even used this place anymore. Hopefully, yes, they did. Because if not, he'd end up having to look around for somewhere safe for he and the cat to stay. Hopefully, the friends he had made in the short time he had stayed at the Walmart would accept him again, and welcome him with open arms. So many things relied on pure hope.
Jean~Ink
Jean~Ink

Back to top Go down

The Frenchman and His Cat Empty Re: The Frenchman and His Cat

Post by Ari~Elias Mon May 30, 2011 3:03 am

Loki was sleeping on his bench by the infirmary, and didn't notice Jean. Sorren was at his sleeping bag, also sleeping.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

https://atarebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Mon May 30, 2011 4:11 am

Reuben shot up, Baby was trying to eat him again. He stood up and rubbed his eyes when he noticed an unfamiliar face. "Hello?"
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Mon May 30, 2011 4:26 am

Bella stirred at the slightest noise, and shot up in bed as Reuben did. She pulled her blanket high around her shoulders and over her nose, her hand on her pink and black gun. She said nothing, frightened that it could locate her through her voice.
Marti :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Mon May 30, 2011 6:20 am

Adrian had been up having a few troubles with sleeping. So instead of trying to sleep, she was sitting in her sleeping bag lost in thought until she her Reuben's voice. Her head shot up to see Jean standing there. I wonder who that is.. She thought before sighing and standing up to go see what the fuss was about.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean~Ink Mon May 30, 2011 6:57 am

Hecate hissed. She never did, unless something was about to happen. Or if she didn't recognize the scents and voices of the surrounding people. Jean looked at her warily, drawing his sword, which he was in no condition to wield. "'Ello? I am armed! 'Oo eez zere?" He asked, but it sounded pretty stupid. After all, he was the intruder here.
Jean~Ink
Jean~Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Mon May 30, 2011 7:21 am

Loki awoke, and fell off his bench. "Aaaah!" he yelled with a thud. Sorren awoke because of that. "Whaaaa?" he mumbled, half asleep.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Tue May 31, 2011 2:16 am

Bella screamed, as Loki fell out of bed, thinking some one had stabbed or shot, or injured him. The girl poked Sorren. "There's someone here." She said, pulling the blanket over her blond curls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Tue May 31, 2011 2:19 am

Reuben shook his head and walked over to Jean, sword in hand. "Hey!" He said, relieved that it was human.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue May 31, 2011 3:03 am

"Someone?" Sorren mumbled, half asleep. "Someone else deal with it.."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Tue May 31, 2011 5:03 am

Adrian finally got to the entrance to where Reuben and Jean were standing. "Oh, hi." She greeted, relaxing some.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue May 31, 2011 5:06 am

Annabelle walked up in her black lolita. She smiled and curtsied. "Welcome Sir."
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean~Ink Tue May 31, 2011 6:32 am

Jean looked around. "Can you show me where Luna and Lance are? I am sure zey ah 'ere somewhere. . ." Hecate sneezed.
Jean~Ink
Jean~Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue May 31, 2011 6:39 am

"Luna and Lance are dead." moaned Loki from afar. Sorren had just begun to awake, and yawned, standing up. "Who eez diz?" Sorren asked sleepily, too tired to try to speak in a decent American accent.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean~Ink Tue May 31, 2011 6:41 am

"I am Jean Acelin, and zis eez my cat, Heck-a-tee," Jean said, extending a hand to Sorren. "And. . . Luna and Lance are both dead? What a tragic loss. . . I was lookeeng forward to meeting back up with zem." Hecate stayed at Jean's ankles, not allowing him to advance.
Jean~Ink
Jean~Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue May 31, 2011 6:42 am

Skylar came out. "They aren't dead anymore exactly." She replied. She looked at Loki, hoping he'd explain.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Tue May 31, 2011 6:44 am

Reuben rubbed the back of his head. "Yeah. I got to meet them. They sure were nice." His hand traced the wound on his arm.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue May 31, 2011 6:49 am

"Dead. Rampaging Half-Blood Zombies. All the same to me." muttered Loki. "They almost killed me, so I hate them altogether."
Sorren examined the hand, before awkwardly shaking it.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue May 31, 2011 6:51 am

Skylar rolled her eyes. "I bet they weren't always like that. So if you have a reason to hate them for what they stood for than what they are now, be my guest. But it's not their fault their like this. You've been the same before Loki." Skylar reminded him.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Tue May 31, 2011 6:52 am

Adrian stood there, listening to the conversation. She hated Lance and Luna just as much as the rest of them, especially Luna for what she did to Loki, but She only saw Lance for what seemed like 2 minutes.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue May 31, 2011 6:53 am

"Well, I hate their half-blood forms." Loki said. "And technically, that is them now. So, therefore, I still say I hate them."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean~Ink Tue May 31, 2011 6:55 am

Jean had no idea what they were talking about. He snapped, "Lance and Luna were nice people. I knew them. You couldn't say you hate them when you've never met them." Hecate hissed for added effect.
Jean~Ink
Jean~Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue May 31, 2011 6:56 am

"The REAL them." Skylar added.

Annabelle looked confused. "Luna and Lance? What? The people that attacked before I got here?"
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue May 31, 2011 7:01 am

Loki sighed. "I'll just have to show you." he muttered, lifting up his shirt. His whole stomach area was wrapped with bandages. "I was stabbed two times by Luna. I would have lost my life if my friends weren't here."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue May 31, 2011 7:04 am

Annabelle put a hand to her mouth. "Oh my... That isn't good Sir. She must be very good with a sword to get you down like that..." she whispered softly.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum