After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

It's Good To Be Alive

3 posters

Go down

It's Good To Be Alive Empty It's Good To Be Alive

Post by Sleepy Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:36 am

Cloud walked silently through the forest. He smiled, thankful for his chance to live again. He swore he wouldn't waste it.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

It's Good To Be Alive Empty Re: It's Good To Be Alive

Post by Adrian Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:57 am

Adrian had been out and about, basically doing absolutely nothing. But, there was a lot on her mind: Sorren suddenly coming back to life, the shadows that were always causing trouble, and of course all of the others at the Walmart. She had hardly even noticed Cloud before she nearly ran into him.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:08 pm

Cloud jumped back, before putting on a grateful smile. "Adrian, is it? I think we've met once before."
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:20 am

She froze suddenly as her head shot up to see Cloud. Immediately her hand reached over her body and now rested on the hilt of her sword. "What are you doing here?" She asked, not knowing of his death/revival.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:37 am

Chelsea was gather sticks for more arrows. When she moved into the area to get more she found Cloud and Adrian. "C-Cloud? You were dead. How are you alive now?" She asked was shocked.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:04 am

"I was revived with your little friend... Who was it. Amethyst Wolf? Does that ring a bell?" he inquired. "Don't worry, I was revived for different purposes then you probably think."
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:17 am

Adrian's body suddenly became stiff. "Wait, what did you say? Amethyst is alive?" She was about to say that was impossible, but then again it seems nothing is impossible now. Moving all of the questions about Amethyst out of the way, she focused back on Cloud. "Then why are you here?"
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:17 am

"I never heard of this Amethyst.... " She wondered for a moment then went to a different subject. What is this purpose you speak of?"
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:02 am

"Some bitch wanted me to kill the Shadow King. Long black hair, half-blood?" he shook his head. "Well, your 'Amethyst' seemed pretty pissed with Reuben. I was a little... distracted..."
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:37 am

Black hair.. half-blood. Adrian glared at Cloud when he described the girl. "Liz is her name, and she is a bitch" She stated. "But I bet you're right when it comes to Amethyst." Her facial features then turned into a look of sympathy. "I guess she found out about Reuben and Skylar? Poor girl..."
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:42 am

"Thats interesting.... At least your alive again, now you can do stuff you didn't before." She was still very confused on the subject.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:49 am

He rubbed the back of his head. "I think Skylar was more pissed than Amethyst..." he said with a nervous laugh. "I'm guessing you haven't heard the news..." he carried on more seriously. "It's such a shame..."
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:54 am

She finally relaxed, trusting Cloud enough to believe he wouldn't really try anything, but she still kept her guard up. "Wait, what news? What's a shame?" She asked with a quizzical look on her face.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:55 am

Chelsea was even more confused when he said that. What news? What happened
She thought
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:25 am

"It seems that Skylar got a little jealous... so she got into a fight with Amethyst. Amethyst won..." he choked out. "He was devastated."
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:35 am

Adrian was taken aback by the news of Skylar's death. Where had she been this whole time? Surely she couldn't have been gone from the Walmart this long! Tears started for form in her eyes before they slowly spilled over onto her cheeks. "That's terrible! Why.. Amethyst wouldn't do-" She stopped herself quickly for she remembered who must have brought her back. Anger built up inside of her like a bomb waiting to go off, but it wasn't at Amethyst. "I'll kill that bastard if it's the last thing I do.." She muttered.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:40 am

"Who?" he asked.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:32 am

"Skyler d-died?" She could barely speak the words. Even though she hardly knew Skyler it was still a shock to her.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:35 am

"All of them!" She shouted. "Every last one of them in that stupid Fortress of their's! How can they even think of doing something like that? Bringing people back to life... And what for? Their own selfish gain. They don't deserve to live a single moment longer. They all need to die and burn in Hell!" With a heavy sigh, she calmed herself. "Sorry... I just promised to try to keep everyone alive. And now it's like they're all slipping through my fingers." She stared down at her hands which were shaking terribly.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:58 am

Cloud sighed. "I've learned you can protect no one in this world." he began, walking away irritably.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down