After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Chasing The Moon

3 posters

Go down

Chasing The Moon Empty Chasing The Moon

Post by Sleepy Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:38 pm

Reuben stood alone, gazing at the starless sky. The moon was all but missing, and could only be viewed through the scope. He gazed up at where it should have been with pleading eyes, trying to pull it back. His heart was still heavy.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Chasing The Moon Empty Re: Chasing The Moon

Post by Tyrande Whisperwind Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:10 pm

Silently, a lithe figure crept forwards, warily watching for anything that might try to attack her. She saw a silhouette against the lighter shadows. Stringing her bow, and nocking an arrow, she called out "Fandu-dath-belore?" Realizing the tension had caused her to speak in her language, she called out again, in English, "Who goes there?"

Last edited by Tyrande Whisperwind on Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tyrande Whisperwind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:11 pm

Reuben's head was bowed, one arm stayed draped down while his right arm went up. "Reuben Callus, I'm part of a Rebel Survivor group situated near here."
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:15 pm

"Rebel survivor group, huh?" A voice resonated through the large room. The small, frail frame of a girl appeared leaning against the doorway of the entrance of the observatory. She was situated in just a way so that what light was there spilled onto her back, leaving shadows across her face.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:17 pm

Reuben turned around, his eyes were full of greif. He pulled out his sword and pointed it at the two. "And who are you?"
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrande Whisperwind Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:19 pm

"Tyrande Whisperwind. Put your weapon down. You have an arrow pointed straight at your heart." The girl said, her voice tight.

Tyrande Whisperwind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:20 pm

"Like I care anymore." he whispered, walking closer until the arrow was hovering right over his chest.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:24 pm

The girl standing in the doorway gave Reuben a curious look. "Having troubles, I presume?" She asked, not moving from where she was at.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:25 pm

"This is suicide attempt number four." he said irritated. "I am in fact having troubles."
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:28 pm

She heaved a heavy sigh, placing her hand on her forehead. This isn't going as I expected... She thought before turning her attention back to Reuben and Tyrande. "Suicide? Surely you would do no such thing!" She said sarcastically. "If needed, I can help you out with that."
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrande Whisperwind Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:30 pm

"Wait. We need him alive. And I want to hear more about this, "rebel survivor group" of his." Tyrande said.

Tyrande Whisperwind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:31 pm

"The Shadow King knows plenty, smart one." he said, backing up and picking up a shard of glass on the ground. "Now if you'll excuse me..."
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrande Whisperwind Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:33 pm

"We are NOT agents of the Shadow King!" Tyrande hissed fiercely, unsheathing a small knife on her belt and resting it on his neck.

Tyrande Whisperwind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:34 pm

We? Where did this 'we' come from? She shook the thought out of her head and turned back to Reuben, ignoring Tyrande now. "So you plan to kill yourself with a shard of glass?"
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:34 pm

"Humans? Rouge half-bloods?" he asked, not minding the knife at all. "The Rebels are ending this. All of this." he closed his eyes. "I've played my part."
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:44 pm

The girl rolled her eyes as she watched the situation unfold in front of her. "Just let him go. Obviously he wants to die, and he's not going to give out any answers..."
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrande Whisperwind Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:45 pm

"Maybe we should keep him alive until he answers." Tyrande said with a gleam in her eyes.

Tyrande Whisperwind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:47 pm

She shrugged. "Do whatever you want. I don't need anything out of him."
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:48 pm

He yawned. "Or maybe you should put two and two together. They're called the Rebel Survivors, what the fuck do you think they are?!" he snapped.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrande Whisperwind Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:49 pm

"Take us to them." Tyrande growled.

Tyrande Whisperwind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:52 pm

"Play nice now, I can't give information to people threatening me." was all he said before placing the glass shard over his heart.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:55 pm

The girl sighed impatiently as she crossed her arms in front of her chest. She couldn't really say anything in this conversation at the moment, but she knew she shouldn't leave yet. Either this boy was going to die or it was going to turn boring. She wanted to see what happened.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrande Whisperwind Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:57 pm

Snatching the glass shard from him, she grabbed both of his arms and held them behind him, preventing him from grabbing anything else that could kill him. "Take us to them." Tyrande said, struggling to keep calm.

Tyrande Whisperwind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:59 pm

"Or you'll do what? Kill me?" he teased. "You only have to grab one arm. Only my right arm is functional."
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down