After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

With the Wind

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

With the Wind Empty With the Wind

Post by Shihong Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:54 am

Alexander walked cautiously down the street, looking for any sign of his 'Leap of Faith'. A few weeks of stalking :D following some signs around town, this seemed like the most likely place for her to appear. Then again, she showed up in the oddest of places. He sighed and shoved his hands in his pockets.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

With the Wind Empty Re: With the Wind

Post by Marti :D Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:59 am

Bella sat on a curb, not but a few feet from the Wal-Mart. She had Alex's jacket wrapped around her chilly frame. Never had she felt so cold to the world. She hadn't seen Alex in a couple weeks. The note he'd left her was still in the pocket of his jacket, along with his knife. Bella snuggled down further into his coat, and closed her doe-eyes.
Marti :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:06 am

He scanned each building carefully with his eyes. The weather and world had been cruel to these structures, he had been unable to tell what they were even close to being at a time before. Something caught his eyes, a small body wearing a large piece of clothing that blended in with the back ground behind it.
Alex smiled and approached behind her in complete silence, curious to see if she would notice.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:08 am

Bella let out a deep sigh, and laid her head sideways on her knees. Deep thinking left the body with little imagination, so of course, Bella thought the presence she felt on her blind side was the wind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:12 am

He smiled and bent his head quietly by her, refraining from making any contact. "My lady, did you miss me?"
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:16 am

Bella jumped, and turned. Without thinking, she jumped up, and hugged Alex, catching him and herself off guard, cause them to tumble to the soft grass. Her arms locked tightly around his shoulders. "Alex." She said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:25 am

'Oh, ah-' He had barely anytime at all to react as he was practically, and in all sense of the word, surprise glomped to the ground behind them.
"Bella." He happily wrapped his arms around her. "I'll accept that as a yes?"
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:30 am

Bella smiled, and looked at him with wide hazel eyes, the sleeves of his jacket falling a few inches over her hands. "Take it as I missed you more than anything." She answered smiling wider than usual.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:41 am

Alex closed his eyes and kissed her gently on the top of her head. "I've missed you dearly, too."
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:42 am

Bella rolled off him, and without thinking, twined her fingers with his. She starred at the sky. "I fixed your jacket." She sighed happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:58 am

Alexander released a deep breath as she came off him. "I know you could." He looked at the stars, squeezing her hand gently. "Thank you."
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:04 am

"For what?" Bella asked, totally mindless. Her eyes watched the stars with pure fascination and curiosity. It wasn't something you saw very much from her, usually she was running and screaming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:16 am

And falling flat on her face. "Well, I suppose for fixing my jacket like I had asked..." Alexander started to say, his eyes following a certain star.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:25 am

Bella smiled, and leaned in close to him, her breath warm on his neck. "I suppose your welcome then." She said, her hazel eyes sparkling with amusement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:41 am

Alexander welcomed her graciously. "But..." He could barely get out.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:46 am

Bella looked at him confused, her nose barely brushing his jaw bone. She smiled, her harsh breath warming the air between them.

OOC: That's the best I got.. XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:59 am

"Won't there be a time when you're tired of waiting for me?" He mused.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:12 am

Bella giggled, loving being so close to him. She kissed his cheek. "Not ever. I would wait forever for you." She said sweetly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:27 am

"And what if I came too late?" He wondered, pulling away slightly. (lol xD *shot* )
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:36 am

"I guess I'd die waiting." She said, turning away from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:41 am

"No." Alex replied, a frown covering his face. "You wouldn't. You couldn't."
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:49 am

Bella left her back to him, as a cloud went over the moon, and the night sky went dark. "I could, and I would." She said smally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:06 am

"Then, let's hope it never comes to that." He sat up and stared at the ground.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:50 pm

Bella looked over her shoulder at him, hopelessness filling her eyes, just like the tears did. "I guess that's one thing we agree on." She flipped over on her back, and allowed her bangs to fall on her forehead. Sighing, she closed her tired eyes, and wrapped Alex's jacket around her. Tge only thing missing was Alex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:34 pm

He looked back to her, he's face loosening. "You're not falling asleep, are you?" Alex questioned, brushing the bangs out of her face.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next