After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Coming Of The Noble

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Coming Of The Noble - Page 2 Empty Re: Coming Of The Noble

Post by Shihong Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:21 am

Several flashes of metal appeared from the shadows, digging into the flesh of Kai's back. Whether it would be fatal or not, he didn't know, nor did he seem to care.
"Bella!" He shouted and rushed to her side, checking for a pulse.

Slowly stepping behind him, another more feminine shape watched on with interest.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:23 am

Kai stopped abruptly. He looked at the form and looked away with disgust. "Pitiful." his back stung with pain.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:30 am

"What did you do to her?" He demanded, flicking his gaze over to the turning figure.

Alyssa started walking the sidelines, watching with interest.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:35 am

"Alex?" She asked, her voice sounded dry. She looked at him, and reached her hand up shakily, leaving a bloody handprint on his crisp shirt. "Get me the fuck outta here." She sound like she was ready to sleep, for a very long time.
Marti :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:35 am

"I gave her what we all deserve." he said cheerily.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:39 am

Alexander slit her eyes. "According to whom?" He answered simply, "A meer child like you?" He glanced back down at the frail girl, starting to lift her, but pausing when the wound in her back came into show.

Last edited by Alex~Lyssa on Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:45 am

Bella gritted her teeth and let out a painful moan. "Nevermind. Let me die." She whispered, her eyes closing miserably.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:54 am

He stared at him with hard eyes. "Yes, from me. Will you look down on me as well?" he asked.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:03 am

He laid her back gently, his face holding a placid look, but his eyes giving way to his silent panic. "I would never..." he muttered, standing up and turning to look at the stranger.
"Of course not." he answered, "It would quite rude to judge someone on first appearances, wouldn't it? Though, in this situation..."
Alexander sighed and drew a small knife out of his pocket.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:09 am

He laughed and walked forward. "Go ahead. Kill me. Then you'll be just like me; just like them!" he said solemnly.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:46 am

Alexander smiled before starting a light and dark chuckle, his grip tightening around his weapon. "Well, I do admit, I considering turning a new leaf." he mused, "But if you insist."
In not more then a few moments, he was at the strangers side, blade to his neck. With a meer twitch of his hand it cut through his skin, slowly releasing a small red bead down the side of his weapon.

Aw, man. xD I'm not going to be able to kill him, am I? Instead, I'm going to avoid god-modding and he's gonna wave Alex away it'll most likely start of chain of back and forth nothings...
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:11 pm

Kai winced in pain but managed to hold up. "You're a hardened killer, aren't you half-blood?" he said with a small pain chuckle he just barely managed to choke out. "Life is something you can just throw away, eh?"
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:38 pm

"Certainly not alone in the world, aren't I?" Looking down at him he managed to force a smile, not loosening his grip.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:47 pm

By now, Bella was delusional from blood lose. "Your not alone Alex, you have me and Hilly. Now take us to the moon." She whispered, not moong from the jumble of bloody limbs that Alex had left her in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:57 pm

He smiled icily. "You really think that half-bloods can be with humans?" he was beginning to lose conciousness. "A half-blood is suspended in time... only half a heart." he sighed and stumbled.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:03 pm

Alyssa could be barely heard to the side, giggling to herself. "She's gone mad." She called over, looking over at Bella. "It won't be long now until..."

Alexander growled. "It's enough like Twilight already, don't need a reminder, thank you very much. ( xD ) You pathetic piece of- " He couldn't finish, lowering his arm and rushing to her side. He picked her up quickly, not concerned for her comfort any longer.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:04 pm

Bella was completely fucked-up by now. Keep that in mind. "Then I'll share the other half of my heart with him, stupid. Then we can be together, cause sharing is caring." Explained the girl soaking in her own blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:18 pm

"You took my figure of speech literally you bloody American ape-" he stopped himself and crouched down. The wound would heal with time.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:26 pm

Alex simply sniffed and ran away with her awayyyy to teh m000000nnnnnn!1!!!!!11one!1. "Don't worry, you'll be okay.." he muttered, heading to her home.

Alyssa carelessly approached Kai, patting him teasingly on the head. "You alright there, Feb?" Her tone was playful, mocking his english accent.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:33 pm

OOC: Did I mention... Lyssa kicks ass.

Bella took sharp intakes a breath, and cried silently, her dark lashes looking darker against her paling face. "I feel so empty Alex. What's happening to me?" her crackily voice asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:18 am

ooc: xD You know wat Feb means?

Alexander slowed down his run, looking down at her. "You're-" he tried to get out, "D- dy... You're not..." He couldn't find the right words.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:23 am

OOC: I'm thinking maybe you should tell me XD

Bella winced. "Can you take me home." She sighed. "And go to sleep. I'm so tired Alex, I could fall asleep on the side walk." Her eye lashes fluttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:25 am

OOC: Yes, I'm a Fucking English Bastard =_= XD

IC: "Bloody Hell, quit your bloody name calling." he said, starting to walk away.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:42 am

He shook his head. "I will, but you can't fall asleep." Alex looked forward, her home in site, recognizing it from before. "Stay awake."

Lyssa laughed lightly and took a few dainty steps beside him. "Language~." she mused, "Didn't your mother ever teach you your manners?"

ooc: xDD There you go.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:49 am

"My mother taught me nothing!" he snapped before looking down. "I hope I will see her in hell."
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next