After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Yuui is forever lonely~

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Yuui is forever lonely~ Empty Yuui is forever lonely~

Post by Ocean~Yuui Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:39 pm

Yuui sat on the swing, swinging slowly back and forth. She looked down at her feet as she thought of how she didn't really fit in with the rebels. She never fit in anywhere she went. Yuui sighed.
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Yuui is forever lonely~ Empty Re: Yuui is forever lonely~

Post by Sleepy Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:19 am

A lone shadow suddenly appeared on the swing next to her. It was small, but it had many scars and it's eyes were old. The shadow was Baby, who had disappeared a couple of weeks ago. He was extremely weak from teleporting.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean~Yuui Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:24 am

Yuui looked to the swing next to her and saw a little shadow that looked beaten up. She kept staring at it with a blank expression on her face.
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:55 am

The shadow slowly turned it's head and looked at her. A tendril of shadow energy reached out of his back and slightly touched her finger, flooding her with memories. Being found by Amethyst and Reuben on the roadside, all the times he spent with them, attacking Reuben and Skylar, Amethyst coming back, Skylar and Amethyst dying, leaving Reuben and Baby alone again. Then came the massacre upon massacre Baby commited, slashing through his own race. Then he showed a scene of him running from a Keeper, before everything went blank and he landed on the swing. Baby jerked the tendril away. He had revealed much more then he intended.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean~Yuui Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:01 am

Yuui's eyes showed emotion once again. She thought about what she just saw as she closed her eyes. She opened them again after a couple of minutes and stared at a tree, mostly because she didn't know what to do.
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:02 am

Baby tilted his head and poked her, trying to figure out what was wrong.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean~Yuui Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:06 am

Yuui looked back at the little shadow and thought of what to say. "I see." She said with little expression, referring to what she had saw. Yuui then looked back at her shoes.
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:08 am

Baby shook his head again, bringing out a rather intimidating ball of shadow energy and pushed it into her back.
What's wrong? a deep, booming voice called out.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean~Yuui Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:11 am

Yuui jerked forward a bit, then realized that the voice was the little shadow. "I feel like I don't fit in with people here, and that they don't like me." She answered in a low voice, still looking at her feet with a sad expression.
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:13 am

Nonsense. You're vital to the gang. Baby said, before thinking a moment again. How are they? Last time I saw them the group was really large.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean~Yuui Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:17 am

"They seem not to like me though." Yuui said, looking at the little shadow again. "Not so good I guess, it's becoming a really small group." She answered.
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:18 am

Baby instantly sat up. Um... They're just busy. Who's left?
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean~Yuui Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:25 am

"Well, I just came here not to long ago so I'm not sure of the people that were there before me. All I know is that it probably has seven people still there. I don't really get too involved with them." Yuui answered as she watched the little shadow. "By the way, what's your name?" She asked.
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:26 am

Baby shuffled his feet. I don't really have a name, besides something that someone named me long ago...
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean~Yuui Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:28 am

"Oh..." Yuui said, looking away, then back at him, "Can I call you Kyon? It's weird not calling you by something.".
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:35 am

Baby tilted his head. Kyon...?
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean~Yuui Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:38 am

Yuui nodded. "Yeah. It's Japanese though, I'm only good at giving things Japanese names. It's been in my family tradition." She said.
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:39 am

Family? Japanese? Baby inquired, looking quizzical.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean~Yuui Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:43 am

Yuui blinked a few times, then realized that it was a mere shadow, and didn't know most things that she knew. "A family is people that are related to you, and Japanese is a language and culture that I am from." She explained.
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:45 am

So, a family is like an army of doom? Baby asked.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean~Yuui Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:48 am

"No, not really. A family is like, people who have the same culture, genes as you, and they take care of you, and they're nice..." She said, her voice dying out as she remembered her parents who were now dead. Her mother died of cancer when she was three, and at four, her dad committed suicide.
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:56 am

Baby looked confused. But Skylar said that Reuben and I were family. But Amethyst said that too... But I don't have their culture and the shadows don't take care of me or are very nice- Baby's head snapped towards a shadow puppy playing in the grass, where he blasted it into dust with a ball of purple shadow energy.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean~Yuui Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:00 am

"That's a type of family too." She said, referring to about when he said about Skylar and Reuben as she tried to smile even though she didn't feel so well.
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:02 am

But Skylar and Amethyst are dead and Reuben is too busy being a melodramatic teen. Baby replied.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean~Yuui Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:04 am

"Sometimes things like that happen in a family. Even though they're not physically there, they are still with you through spirit." She explained.
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next