After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

I Will Never Falter, I'll Stand My Ground.

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I Will Never Falter, I'll Stand My Ground. Empty I Will Never Falter, I'll Stand My Ground.

Post by Fallyn~Johnny Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:01 am

Fallyn silently walked into the plexiglass doors of the museum, she had heard rumors of this place so she had to check it out at least. It didn't look like anything was wrong with the place, but sight decieves everyone. She headed off into the section titled "Dinasaurs".
Fallyn~Johnny
Fallyn~Johnny

Back to top Go down

I Will Never Falter, I'll Stand My Ground. Empty Re: I Will Never Falter, I'll Stand My Ground.

Post by Ari~Elias Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:12 am

Zathe watched from the shadows, as if he was never there. He smiled coldly.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

https://atarebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I Will Never Falter, I'll Stand My Ground. Empty Re: I Will Never Falter, I'll Stand My Ground.

Post by Annabelle Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:18 am

Luna's blade slipped in front of Zathe's neck. "No one ever tell you to watch your back?" she grinned. The blade pressed against his neck ever so slowly and drew blood.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallyn~Johnny Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:32 am

Fallyn felt eyes on her now. She continued into the exhibit. The T-Rex loomed over her. "Just old bones..." Fallyn whispered to herself. She stood still and listened for any noise.
Fallyn~Johnny
Fallyn~Johnny

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:42 am

Zathe frowned. "Not that I know of.." he whispered crossly. "Now, get this sword out of my face. I can summon shadows, remember?"
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallyn~Johnny Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:04 am

Fallyn heard a noise this time. She turned towards it.
Fallyn~Johnny
Fallyn~Johnny

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:06 am

Zathe sighed. "Look what you did..." he muttered, before disappearing.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallyn~Johnny Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:11 am

Fallyn had a bad feeling. She ran into the next room. It was a gift shop, a very colorful one at that, dinasaurs everywhere, stuffed ones, but the most popular ones were candy. She sighed. She was freakign out over nothing.
Fallyn~Johnny
Fallyn~Johnny

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:16 am

Suddenly, though, a loud crackle arose, and the T-rex was gone.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallyn~Johnny Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:18 am

"What the hell was that!?" Fallyn yelled. She didn't care who heard her.
Fallyn~Johnny
Fallyn~Johnny

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:20 am

Silence overcame the large history museum. Though, every now and then, a crackle of bones was heard.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallyn~Johnny Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:23 am

Fallyn sighed. She grabbed a handful of suckers and stuffed them in her pockets. She grabbed a Triceratops beanie baby and put it in her other pocket. She exited into the main lobby. It was earily quiet now.
Fallyn~Johnny
Fallyn~Johnny

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:11 am

Luna cursed. "God! I HAD THE CHANCE!" she screamed at herself.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallyn~Johnny Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:02 am

She swirled around towards the girl that had yelled. "Luna?" She called out unsure of herself.
Fallyn~Johnny
Fallyn~Johnny

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:49 am

Luna gave her a weird look. "Yes...?"
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallyn~Johnny Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:45 am

"I didn't know it was you.. sorry. I've been hearing really weird noises here..." Fallyn sighed in relief.
Fallyn~Johnny
Fallyn~Johnny

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:49 am

"Yeah... That was me too... I think." Luna's weird look stayed.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallyn~Johnny Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:02 am

"Sorry..." Fallyn sighed again. She took out a sucker and pulled of the wrapper.
Fallyn~Johnny
Fallyn~Johnny

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:09 am

Suddenly, a large roar pierced through the museum. A couple artifacts tipped, and the ground rumbled.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallyn~Johnny Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:59 am

"What the fuck is that?!" Fallyn backed into a wall.
Fallyn~Johnny
Fallyn~Johnny

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:14 am

Suddenly, a glowing pair of eyes and teeth appeared through the darkness, and through the wall! It quickly disappeared.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:22 am

"Oh.... fuck." Luna said.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallyn~Johnny Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:25 am

Fallyn jumped. "Show yourself!" She yelled.
Fallyn~Johnny
Fallyn~Johnny

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:36 am

Nothing sounded, only the crackle of bones. It was quite ominous. Then, suddenly, a large creature jumped out of the walls. It resembled Mallix, the mall monster, but it was dusk black with yellow eyes and more bones along it. It stood on all fours at first, but switched to bipedal once it caught it's breath. It roared loudly.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallyn~Johnny Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:38 am

"Fuck!" Fallyn positioned her scythe facing the large shadow.
Fallyn~Johnny
Fallyn~Johnny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum