After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

The one that hates

3 posters

Go down

The one that hates Empty The one that hates

Post by Chelsea Mon May 09, 2011 8:40 am

Elena walked into the observatory. She had gotten past all the shadows and she expected more to come. She was ready for them Her red scythe gleamed in the sunlight. A Shadow came at her and she quickly slashed at it with her scythe.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

The one that hates Empty Re: The one that hates

Post by Sleepy Mon May 09, 2011 9:01 am

Reuben stepped out from the shadows, sword ready. He froze when he saw a human. "Who are you?" He bent his good arm awkwardly to get a shadow behind him.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Mon May 09, 2011 9:28 am

She gritted her teeth. She took her scythe and split it into two and prepared to fight. "I am Elena and you?" She asked with a bit of hate in her voice.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Mon May 09, 2011 9:44 am

"Reuben." He smiled wickedly. "There is a safe place not so far from here. And you might want to hurry, or you might catch the attention of the Shadow King. He lives in this town you know."
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Mon May 09, 2011 9:48 am

"Like I care. to me all humans are traitors and so are shadows. There is only one person I trust and She is dead!" She said putting her scythe back together.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Mon May 09, 2011 9:49 am

Adrian had been walking up to the Observatory to attempt to see the moon again when she heard an unfamiliar voice. Curious, she ran up to the large building to see Reuben and a strange girl standing there. "What's going on?" She asked.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Mon May 09, 2011 10:01 am

His heart fell when she mentioned betraying shadows. "You sound like I once did. But there are people who care about you." He turned to Adrian. "You're better at recruiting then I am, help?"

Last edited by Reuben Callus on Mon May 09, 2011 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Mon May 09, 2011 10:06 am

"Trusting gets you no where! It only hurts you more!" She shouted backing away from them.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Mon May 09, 2011 10:09 am

"We have a shadow free shelter with food, water, clothing. Adrian and I are part of the Wal-Mart Gang, a rebel survival group against the shadows. Join us, if you want this world to change." He said in a challenging voice. "And if I were you, I'd rather fight the shadowss then the humans." He said, mirroring Loki's words from long ago.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Mon May 09, 2011 10:13 am

"I fight both. There is only one I trust. She said never losing her sharp tone. She was not convinced at all.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Mon May 09, 2011 10:16 am

Adrian sighed. Talking about fighting shadows was getting this no where. "Well then who is this one person you trust?" She asked.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Mon May 09, 2011 10:18 am

He sighed frustreatedly. "You'd kill your own species because you don't trust them? Wouldn't you want the world the way it was, to re-create it?" He said right after Adrian.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Mon May 09, 2011 10:22 am

"The world it just insane. My dad went insane and killed my mom then tried to kill me but I escaped, then he killed himself. The person I trust is dead. I never saw her corpse or any thing, but I know she is dead" She said in a soft tone remembering all her troubles.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Mon May 09, 2011 10:23 am

Adrian was becoming quite impatient. "Who is this person?" She shouted to get their attention.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Mon May 09, 2011 10:35 am

She sighed and spoke softly "Chelsea...." She looked down remembering that last images of her.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Mon May 09, 2011 10:42 am

"Wait, Chelsea?" She asked, perking up for a possible breakthrough in this hopeless argument. "Chelsea who?"
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Mon May 09, 2011 10:46 am

"Chelsea Rivera.... What does this help she is dead any way. She said sitting down on the ground
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Mon May 09, 2011 10:48 am

A huge smile crept onto Adrian's face. Running over to Elena, she grabbed her hand and pulled her to the entrance of the observatory. "I bet you'll be happier in a few minutes. Just come with me, and don't even think about using that scythe of yours."
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Mon May 09, 2011 10:51 am

"What are you doing? She quickly grabbed her scythe and followed her against her will.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Mon May 09, 2011 10:55 am

Reuben smiled. "Oh, you'll see." He remembered all the happy moments with Chelsea, like getting shot in the torso and leg, getting viciously attacked by her once she turned into a half breed. Good times.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Mon May 09, 2011 11:02 am

occ:Nice times am I right? XD

She rolled her eyes, nothing could make her happy. She started to mutter to her self.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Mon May 09, 2011 11:04 am

Adrian managed to drag her all the way to the abandoned Walmart. It was only when they entered the building did she stop. "Chelsea!" She shouted. "Come here!"
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum