After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

New Plot-Return

5 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

New Plot-Return - Page 4 Empty Re: New Plot-Return

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Tue May 10, 2011 4:55 am

The twins both glanced at Loki. "Dumb ass." Danielle mumbled.

"I know right? I don't know whose worse." Melinoe said.

"Lance. I need to..talk to you." Dnaielle said.
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Tue May 10, 2011 4:56 am

Adrian just kinda stood off to the side, not really knowing what to do. It was all too confusing.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue May 10, 2011 4:56 am

Luna shook her head. Shadow took over. "He's kinda busy!" she snapped.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Tue May 10, 2011 4:58 am

"Does it look like I give a damn Luna?!" Danielle snapped back, "Your supposed to be dead, bitch!"
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue May 10, 2011 4:59 am

"Fuck you you stupid dagger loving whore!" Luna spat back. "I don't care if you don't give a shit! What? Do you want to confess your love for Lance now that he's magically alive?"
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue May 10, 2011 4:59 am

Lance narrowed his eyes, and tossed Loki off like a ragdoll. "What is it, you bitch?" he asked.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

https://atarebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Tue May 10, 2011 5:02 am

Danielle turned to Lance, leaving Melinoe to deal with Luna.

"Who you calling a whore? Must I talk to your owner about your language?" Melinoe said to Luna.

Danielle looked at Lance. "Why the fuck are you here loverboy? Aren't you supposed to be rotting in the ground by now?"
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue May 10, 2011 5:04 am

Lance grimaced. "The shadow king revived us, and now we work for him." he explained, showing the gray jewel embedded in his hand.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue May 10, 2011 5:05 am

Luna laughed. "Ha. Yeah. I'm not the only one with an 'owner'. Isn't that right Danielle? I mean, YOU ARE the Shadow King's little pet." Luna looked back at Melinoe. "You best stay out of it cum dumpster. Things'll get real, real fast."
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Tue May 10, 2011 5:09 am

"I wonder how it must be to love someone whos insides must be all rotten. It must be real interesting. Strang though, a shadow like Lance loving you. I can just see him with my sister, or me. Both of us are better then you. Melinoe remarked.

Danielle sighed and shook her head, "And now you are going to do his bidding. I find it ironic, you hated him when he was human. Im not even that low..wait..nevermind that. I did torture you."
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue May 10, 2011 5:10 am

Lance frowned. "Ah, but he revived us. I had no idea why I hated him while I was a human, but I was a fool. And yes...I haven't forgotten that."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue May 10, 2011 5:12 am

Luna rolled her eyes. "You're an idiot if you think Lance could ever love cunts like the two of you. By the way. Both of our insides are just fine." Her eyes narrowed. "And unlike you. My heart isn't black."
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue May 10, 2011 5:14 am

Lance smirked. "You tell 'em, Luna." he called jokingly, before proceeding. "Though, we must continue what we came here for."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Tue May 10, 2011 5:15 am

"Trust me, we all knew you were a fool. You still are. I bet you havent even been alive for a day. How long are those jems supposed to last anyways?" Danielle asked.

Melinoe laughed. "You dumb bitch. Who is the shadow? Who's species have I been killing ever since I lost my brother to it? What is my sister now? You're not that hard to kill. Its even more fun when your a halfling, when you still have a human side. Then one wrong set of words can torture you." She flipped her dagger in her hand.
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue May 10, 2011 5:18 am

Luna smiled. "But I heal faster. I'm more advanced than you. Just because you're sister and brother were and are halflings and you've been killing shadows doesn't mean anything. You aren't strong enough to kill me. You're just a weak, scared little shitbag." Luna's eyes flashed. She didn't mean that... the shadow was saying all those things. Stop! she pleaded in her head.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue May 10, 2011 5:19 am

"One hundred years." Lance said. "As long as we keep 'em attached to our bodies." He then glared at Luna. "Time to kill." he said, glancing at Loki. He then threw a weapon he retrieved (Off-screen) at Luna. It was her old sword.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue May 10, 2011 5:20 am

Luna caught it with ease. It was nice to have it back in her hands. She didn't feel so alone anymore. Her sword had been her only friend back then. Is it that way now? she wondered.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Tue May 10, 2011 5:22 am

Danielle laughed softly, and smiled as a thought came to her.

Melinoes smile bacame icy, and Danielle left Lance to stand beside her. "So Luna, finally you are strong enough to talk smack, you are still more bark then bite though."Danielle commented. "And you are still trying to hurt people weaker then you. Your not that strong though, since no one here is dead yet."
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue May 10, 2011 5:24 am

"That's because I haven't started fighting yet." Luna's shadow side growled. "And I never hurt anyone weaker than I." her natural side added.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Tue May 10, 2011 5:26 am

"I was weaker than you when I was human Luna." Danielle commented icly, "But not anymore."
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue May 10, 2011 5:27 am

"I don't remember fighting you..." Luna said, confused. "What the hell are you even going on about?"
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue May 10, 2011 5:27 am

OOC:Guys! Less talking, more fighting. Honestly, Loki could've killed you by now.

Suddenly, Loki tackled Luna, sword clenched. He was still wondering how to kill them.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue May 10, 2011 5:29 am

Luna fell to the ground but her sword came up and stabbed Loki in the side. She pushed him off her. "Jeez. It's not polite to do that while someone is having a conversation." She tossed her hair behind her shoulder's.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Tue May 10, 2011 5:30 am

Melinoe laughed softly, "You were right Danielle, her problem is all in her mind. You confused her." Together, Danielle and Melinoe backed against a wall, watching.
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue May 10, 2011 5:32 am

Loki held his now bleeding side, struggling with consciousness. How do you kill this bitch. Lance also watched on.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next