After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Patching Lily Up.

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Patching Lily Up. Empty Patching Lily Up.

Post by Ari~Elias Sat May 28, 2011 8:01 am

It had been many hours in the Infirmary. Loki worked on Lily, trying to keep her alive. Kisa flew around the room frantically, puffy blue head still visible beyond it's rapid wings.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

https://atarebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Patching Lily Up. Empty Re: Patching Lily Up.

Post by Marti :D Sat May 28, 2011 8:08 am

Lily's eye were closed, yet she wasn't asleep. She opened them suddenly, her eyes lashed fluttering around her eyes brows as she blinked. "Loki, do you remember me?" She asked, her bare stomach cold on the metal table. The crumbly cigarette burns looks harsh, as did the four claw marks. But she really hoped he wouldn't notice the scar on her hip.
Marti :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sat May 28, 2011 8:16 am

Loki paused, before smiling. "Yes, I do. Lily, wasn't it?" he asked, stitching up some of her minor gashes.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sat May 28, 2011 8:18 am

Lily smiled a rare and infamous smile, that chilled hearts and warmed them. "Yeah, it's Lily. How long ago was that? That we met in that house?" She asked, gritting her teeth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sat May 28, 2011 8:21 am

Loki looked up for a moment, then continued his work. "Yes. It has been months." he said. "Now. I think it is time to pull out this dagger.."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sat May 28, 2011 8:25 am

Lily's eyes widened. "Months?! But, I only remember it being days ago.." She said, locking her teeth together. "Just do it." She said, closing her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sat May 28, 2011 8:29 am

"Bite on this." he said, handing her a piece of wood. He grasped the black hilt of the dagger with two hands, and quickly pulled it out. Immediately, he began with the stitchings, as blood gushed out.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sat May 28, 2011 8:31 am

Lily screamed a blood curdling cry, missing the stick Loki had given her and driving her teeth into her lip. "Holy fuck!" Was all she said. She didn't cry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sat May 28, 2011 8:33 am

Loki winced at the sound of her scream, and finished stitching the wound, the last strand of thread looping into the skin. "Alright." he said. "Finished..."
He sat down, taking off his jacket. "So, Lily. Where have you been?" he asked.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sat May 28, 2011 8:38 am

Lily squeezed her eyes shut, and propped her head up on her shoulders, pulling a blanket over her bare back. "I honestly don't know. I remember meeting you at the house, then Danielle thought we should follow you back to Wal-Mart" She paused , looked away, blushing fiercely. "We went back to the Shadow Castle, and the King was there. I'd never met him, but he told me I had to leave, because he knew I would never join their side. So I left, and went to Shell Drive. And while I was in my old room." She rubbed her temples, shutting her eyes tightly. "I was in my room and.. I can't remember. It's black, so very black." The black haired girl rubbed her eyes. "I woke up, and you told me I had a dagger in my chest."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sat May 28, 2011 8:40 am

Loki was shocked. "Well, that happened a long time ago, and you make it seem like just yesterday." he explained, sighing. "This doesn't make sense.."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sat May 28, 2011 8:49 am

"But that's how it is in my head. Like it all happened just yesterday." Lily stiffened. "Why do I have on shoes?" She asked, looking at her feet, were blue sparkly converse sat smugly. "Did you put these shoes on me Loki?" She asked, reaching over to take the off, the blanket falling off the table. "Did you put these on me?!" She asked more frantic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sat May 28, 2011 8:52 am

Loki's eyes widened. "I didn't. They were on you when I found you." he put his hand on her shoulder. "Please calm down."
Kisa flapped it'[s wings and landed on Loki's shoulder, peeping.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sat May 28, 2011 8:55 am

Lily tore off the shoes. "I never wear shoes, Loki. Ever. Someone put them on me." She had on no socks underneath the sparkly shoes. But inside the sole was three words written in black Sharpie. I'm watching you. "Oh God. Oh Go- No, no, no, no!" She threw the rubber thing far away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sat May 28, 2011 8:56 am

"Whoa whoa.." Loki said. "Calm down you don't hit anything..."
He walked over and read the sole. "Hmm..." he sighed. "Well, it must be a half-blood of some sort." he then smiled. "Well, you got us now. We will make sure this figure stops 'watching you' forever."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sat May 28, 2011 8:59 am

Lily buried her head in her hands. "Don't you see it Loki?" She asked her voice hoarse and sweet. "I can't stay here. I can't put you all in danger, just like I'm doing right now. From the minute you picked me up off the street till now, that thing had probably been watching us. And it probably knows that all the Rebels are good people, so now it probably wants to kill you all. And I cannot let anyone get killed on account for me." She said, pulling the blanket back around her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sat May 28, 2011 9:02 am

Loki smiled. "Nonsense. We are threatening our lives every day. We are rebels for a reason. To look out for each other at all costs. I'm sure everyone else would agree."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sat May 28, 2011 9:03 am

"I don't know. I don't even know those people out there. I've only met you, and the first time we met, you stabbed me in the shoulder." She pointed out, looking away from his blue eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sat May 28, 2011 9:05 am

"I was hostile back then." Loki said. "Honestly, I didn't know if you were a human or half-blood. Now, we all know you are on our side. No one has to know you. All we know is that all of us are human. And humans stick together."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sat May 28, 2011 9:07 am

Lily rubbed her shoulder. "Only if you say so, but you have to do something for my first." She tensed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sat May 28, 2011 9:08 am

Loki sat down. "What is that?" he asked.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sat May 28, 2011 9:10 am

"Could you get me a shirt?" She blushed, looking away, and pulling the blanket tighter around her shoulders. "Then come back?" Lily asked, looking scared, which meant something was defiantly wrong. She never actually showed how scared she was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sat May 28, 2011 9:12 am

Loki sensed her blushing, and immediately had some thoughts. He then thought about Adrian, and how he hadn't seen her since the fortress accident. "Sure..." he said. "Anything in particular?"
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Sat May 28, 2011 9:14 am

"Not really." She said, looking up at him. "You seem distant." She said slowly, meeting his eyes for a split second. Usually, with anyone else, Lily would have screamed for them to get out, then gotten up and gotten her own shirt, but something was different with Loki, and she closed her eyes, not wanting to over analyze it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sat May 28, 2011 9:17 am

Loki nodded, and disappeared through the door. Minutes later, he came back with a shirt.

OOC:You can detail it and crap. I'm not good with this .3.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next