After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

The Hunt

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Hunt Empty The Hunt

Post by Jean~Ink Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:37 am

The Leader of the Shadow Wolves, Ink, murked through the street called Road. Several other Shadow-Dogs were on the street as well, but they didn't show themselves. No, they were waiting. Inklike shadows dripped from the wolf's body, threatening to burn through the street. They coiled around her, as she waited for her prey.
Jean~Ink
Jean~Ink

Back to top Go down

The Hunt Empty Re: The Hunt

Post by Ari~Elias Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:40 am

Loki had his back turned, and he was sharpening his sword on a rock. He sat on a tree stump, mumbling angrily to himself.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

https://atarebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:41 am

Adrian had been out and about in an attempt to cure her boredom. Her sword was still strapped to her side as she walked, but she was lost in daydreams. Only did she snap out of them when she nearly tripped over a rock in the road.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean~Ink Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:42 am

Ooooh, Shadow energies, I ssssenssse. . . Her evil voice hissed and echoed throughout the minds of her hive-pack. I will go alone, they are alliessss. . . Her inklike body picked itself up off of the ground, and she merged through solid matter, towards Loki.
Jean~Ink
Jean~Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:43 am

Loki grinned. "Alright, I got it sharp enough." he said, triumphantly, slashing a tree. It created an extremely deep cut.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean~Ink Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:45 am

What isss thisss. . .? A human? But he smellssss like a Shadow. . . She pondered to herself. Maybe I am getting hisss sscent confussed with the human . . . She sensed Adrian now as well. A, a meal for my babiessss. . .
Jean~Ink
Jean~Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:46 am

Loki turned around, and spotted Adrian, smiling. "Hey!" he called with a wave.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean~Ink Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:48 am

She waited to see if Loki would devour Adrian. He didn't. Attack. . .
Two shadow-hounds appeared out of no where, cornering Loki and Adrian. They both shrieked an evil call, and lunged.
Jean~Ink
Jean~Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:50 am

"Wha..?" Loki muttered. Without much trouble, he slashed open the hound's snout, and finished it with a quick stab.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:52 am

ooc; and my last post was gonna be cute D:

Adrian was about to run towards Loki when she heard the sudden shrieks of the hounds and turned to find one of them lunging at her. She quickly pulled her sword out but was a little too slow. The hound landed on her, but she was quickly able to unsheathe her sword and shove it right through the dog.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean~Ink Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:53 am

My baby! She cried, but didn't really care. She was just looking for an excuse to rip Loki's head off, and besides, there were more 'babies' where that came from. She lunged out of the darkness, her canid-serpentine body coming into full shape. Seven other Hounds, definitely not the whole pack, joined her. She hissed at Loki, a mixture between a cat's hiss and a dog's growl.
Jean~Ink
Jean~Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:54 am

Loki ran over, outstretching a hand. "You alright?" he asked, before hearing Ink's hiss. He whipped around. "You're a big doggie..." he whistled. He then made a small laugh. "All the more fun to kill."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:55 am

Adrian stood up with a nod, brushing some dirt off of her shirt. Finally she held her sword out to join Loki in the fight. "I sure hope so..." She grumbled.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean~Ink Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:57 am

In his head, due to her link with shadows, she chuckled. You are a sssssorry exscuse. . . Masssssssssssster would not be pleased with your choices, fellow Shadow. . . Give up now and you may jussst redeem yourself. . . Kill the girl. Massssssssssster will forgive you. And so will I. She flicked her tongue towards Adrian.
Jean~Ink
Jean~Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:58 am

"Oh, so you can speak." Loki asked, smiling. "I'm not the type of shadow you think I am. I used to be 'General Loki', if I'm correct?" he flipped his sword in his hand. "Ring a bell?"
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:24 am

Adrian's eyes kept switching between Loki and the shadow dog. It can speak? She thought. And General Loki? Hmm... interesting.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean~Ink Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:26 am

Ink flicked her tongue, annoyed. General Loki? Ssssssorry, I am not authorized to ssssspeak of your exisssttenccccce. . . She swiped her tongue, sending the poisonous-ink like energy in front of Adrian and Loki. Attack. . .
Jean~Ink
Jean~Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:31 am

Suddenly a flash of black landed on one of the hounds, tearing through it with sharp claws. Baby glared with yellow eyes, and Reuben ran out for it. "What the fuck-" He stopped when he saw them.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:31 am

Loki was confused, but held up his sword, bracing for an attack. "Well, hello you guys..." he muttered to Baby and Reuben.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:34 am

"Is now a good time? I see you have some friends." He said, twirling his sword.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean~Ink Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:35 am

Ink hiss-growled, sending acidic saliva spraying towards the trio and Baby. She pounced towards Baby. I will not allow you to offend Massster anymore! Die, you ssssory excussse for a Ssshadow! She snapped. The other hounds went for Adrian, Loki, and Reuben, who the Alpha Shadow did not find important enough.
Jean~Ink
Jean~Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:37 am

Baby disappeared into smoke, before reappearing on Ink's back. He latched on to Ink's neck with a eek!
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:39 am

"Hyah!"
Loki slashed right through a dog, backslashing another. Though, he was headbutted, and fell to the ground, a dog looming over him. He brought his sword up, blocking it's teeth, struggling under it's weight.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean~Ink Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:39 am

Filthy little pessssssssssssssssssssssssst! Ink screeched, whirring around. She melted into black, droopy shadow and sunk away from Baby, before reformed near him. She sprayed an acidic ink-ball at him.
Jean~Ink
Jean~Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:42 am

Reuben panicked, running over to Loki and slashing the dog on top of him.

Baby ran away screaming, the ink ball missing by inches as it melted into the curb. He ran back at the dog, swinging his heavy claws.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum