After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Appearance!

2 posters

Go down

Appearance! Empty Appearance!

Post by Adrian Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:32 am

The door to the Town Hall opened quietly letting a dim light flood into the empty room. A creepy chill hung in the air and ran down the spine of the small, frail, blond girl who carefully walked into it. This is useless.. There isn't anyone here. I should just give up! She thought, tightening her grip on the pistol that dangled in her right hand. Slowly her thumb moved to cock it. There's no reason for me to live anymore...
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Appearance! Empty Re: Appearance!

Post by Shihong Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:37 am

Alex flashed out a knife, playing with it idly in his hands. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." he muttered.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:41 am

The girl glanced up suddenly, nearly screaming. "Who... who are you?" She asked nervously.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:45 am

Alex smirked. "Didn't your mother teach you it was rude to ask of someone's name before giving your own?"
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:48 am

That hit a nerve, but instead of angering her, it saddened her. Her gaze immediately moved to the ground. "I.. I never knew my mother. Well, as far as I can remember."
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:53 am

"Oh.." Alexander paused. "Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear... I'm sorry to hear that. Please, don't look so sad." He leaned off of the wall and started to walk too her.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:57 am

She looked back up at him only to see him moving closer. Her body tensed, but she didn't move. "O..okay."
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:00 am

Alexander stopped, standing a few meters away. He dipped slightly. "My name would be Alexander Rhodes. Would you name be as beautiful as your face?" He smiled slightly. He knew that if Alyssa had been watching, she would have busted up laughing and slapped him upside the head.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:03 am

She blushed at his sudden kindness. "Oh.. I'm Carly Erickson. Nice to meet you Alexander." She replied softly.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:07 am

He smiled for a few seconds more, then stood up straight, his face serious once again. "May I ask what you are doing in such a dangerous place as this?"
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:12 am

"I was looking for anyone around here." She smiled slightly. "I guess I found someone."
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:17 am

"Indeed." He jerked forward and grabbed her by the arm, a red glint in his eyes. "What incredible luck you have.." He threw her on the ground.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:22 am

She screamed as she hit the ground which in turn made her lose her grip on her gun. The dark weapon then skidded across the floor and came to a halt next to the wall. Seeing that she was basically helpless now, she stared up at Alex in complete horror. "What are you doing?!"
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:27 am

"Shh." He bent down and held the small knife close to her face and down by her neck, "Let's not make a big deal of things, alright?" The smile appeared on his have once again, a twisted look of glee.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:30 am

Carly froze at the sight of the knife so close to her neck, but her whole body was shaking. After a few moments, she looked back up at him, her breaths short from panic. "O..okay." She whispered after swallowing hard.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:36 am

"That's better.." He drew his razor sharp knife and created a nice clean line down the side of her face. "I suggest you get out of here while you can, people here aren't very merciful..." He stood back up and began to walk out of the building. "It was nice talking to you."
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:41 am

She watched him leave quietly, holding her hand up to the cut on her cheek which was slowly bleeding. It stung a little, but it didn't bother her much. "Yeah... you too." She whispered almost inaudibly.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum