After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

With the Wind

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

With the Wind - Page 2 Empty Re: With the Wind

Post by Marti :D Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:39 pm

Bella opened her eyes wide. "I don't think I'll ever sleep again. Next time I might wake up and not see you for months." She said, her eyes filled with worry. She allowed her hair to be played with, and she sat up and came face to face with Alex. Crossing her legs, she took a number, and waited to be the focusnof his attention.
Marti :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:52 pm

Alex sighed and looked away a few moments as she sat up, expecting an answer of that sort. "It wouldn't be that long." he replied, turning to face her. Sadly, he caressed the side of her face gently with his hand. "Don't you know I've been looking for you?"
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:52 am

Bella sighed and leaned into his hand. She wrapped her small hand around his wrist. "I looked for you too. But I can't stay away that long, or the Rebel's get suspicious." her eyes searched his face for anything to grab onto.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:24 am

Alexander shook his head. "Why?" he wondered and learned forward, "Why just not go back?"
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:56 am

"Because I don't want to lose you, again." Bella said simply, looking down, without moving her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:09 am

Alexander tilted his head, not quite sure if she understood. "Stay with me?" he whispered.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:39 am

Bella looked up at him, her dark lashes fluttering against her eyebrows. "Like, live at the Shadow Fortress?" She asked, her mouth agape.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:54 am

Alex almost laughed. "No, no." He shook his head. "Not unless you wanted too, I'm sure Alyssa could show you around.." He glanced away, they were, ... the word for it.. ? Rouges.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:06 am

Bella shivered at the thought of the Shadow Fortress. "Why don't you come live at the Rebel Base?" She asked him, her eyes pleading.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:28 am

"I can't do that, remember?" He answered, looking down and closing his eyes.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:25 am

Bella looked at him. "But, you couldn't try! It's not like they wouldn't welcome you." She said, wrapping her hand around his. "If it means that much to you, I guess I could live with you and Alyssa." Her voice carried her excitement, and her fright.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:47 am

He couldn't help but smile, taking his other hand down and putting it on hers, holding it firmly. "You're too willing." Alex muttered, "You couldn't give up so much, could you?"
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:14 am

"I'd give it up for you." She said, her eyes looking into his with a smile. "So don't think I wouldn't." Bella said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:38 am

Alexander shook his head in disbelief. "My lady, you are some kind of crazy." Especially if she would live with Alyssa. D: God damn, she was insane!
He shamelessly smiled and leaned forward, brushing his lips against hers. Perhaps the moment wouldn't have seemed so long if it weren't the dead of night, even their whispering had sounded like a train-wreck in comparison.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:30 am

Bella smiled, then jumped a bit when he kissed her. It was something she had never experienced. Something new indeed. So she did what every girl in the movies did. She closed her eyes dreamily, and wrapped her arms around his neck, twisting her head to the right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:56 pm

ooc:: Ohshet. Page 3. xD

Alexander laughed lightly when he felt her flinched and pushed forward again, wrapping her arms around her waist and pulling her ever closer. He only paused to take a quick breathe.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:34 pm

Bella was the first to pull away, blushing deep red. Her head was still mere inches from her, and she said breathlessly, "I- I've never kissed anyone before." Her breath caught in her throat, and she intook air deeply, then kissed Alex again, her heart beating like a frantic humming birds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:06 am

He chuckled. "Really?" He had. Still, he had to admit to himself, this was the best. She had such a cute and amusing reaction. Alex hadn't let her get far as she pulled away as he kissed her again, then lightly did the same to the side of her neck. "Wait..." Alexander whispered in her ear.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:17 am

Bella kissed him back, allowing him to brush his lips at her neck."What?" She asked, her eyes still closed and he neck protruded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:01 am

He felt echos of thoughts ring in his mind. Alex backed up and gripped his head, he couldn't throw them away. "I.." he started and stood up quickly, "I have to leave!"
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:18 am

Bella grabbed his wrist lightly. "Okay, I'll come with you." She said shortly, standing up next to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:21 am

Alex flinched and shook his head. "I don't think so..." he hissed through his teeth.
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:30 am

Bella dropped her hand and looked at him funny, then angrily threw his jacket at his feet. "You ask me to live with you, then run off!? Smooth Alexander, smooth". She growled, stompin off towards the Base.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shihong Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:36 am

"Shuddup! I'm avoiding paradoxes! >:U"

"I know, I just- Ahh!" He clutched his head with post hands, as if he were in pain. "Bella, wait!" Alex called, peering at her. "Please."
Go Bella, Go!
Shihong
Shihong

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:48 am

She turned around, her features soft but her eyes cold. A hand rubbed at her lips, as if she wanted to erase the feeling of his lips. She failed. "What?" Said Bella softly.

OOC: Paradox? D: WTF?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next