After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Enter!

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Enter! Empty Enter!

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:34 am

The boy walked up Doil Street, lost in thought. His eyes were clouded by the hood over his head, and a few tufts of bleach hair were exposed. "...I wish Master was still alive." he sighed, referring to the man who taught him what he knew. Suddenly, though, his memories were disturbed, as three Nightcrawlers appeared from the pit 20 feet away. The boy grinned, looking up. It revealed two stormy dark blue eyes, and a slight grin. "Scum." he whispered, withdrawing two medieval sickles from his belt. He had trained in wielding them. He had trained to kill.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

https://atarebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Enter! Empty Re: Enter!

Post by Sleepy Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:39 am

Cloud and Reuben were walking along the road when they saw the boy. They ran for the Nightcrawlers as well, drawing their blade.

Last edited by Reuben ~ Kai on Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:43 am

Though, they wouldn't get there in time to help. But, no matter. "Hyah!" the boy called, uppercutting one Nightcrawler. His hood flew off. It disappeared, and another one lunged. The boy hooked it's claws with is sickle, and broke them, turning them into dust. He finished that one, and the one after that, with a few slices. After the nightcrawlers were destroyed, he flipped his weapons and attached them to his belt, before putting his hood back up.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:46 am

Reuben and Cloud skidded to a stop in front of the boy.
"You're good." Reuben commented under his breath, looking at the dust left behind.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:50 am

"No I'm not." the boy murmured. "I am just trying to escape this plague." he said to Reuben. There was no need to toy with his mind...yet.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:54 am

"Well, there is a safe haven not to far from here." Reuben said after hearing his comment.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:56 am

"Oh?" the boy asked with an interested glare. "And you shall show me this place."
His voice was hypnotic, and so were his eyes. "Now."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:58 am

OOC: Lol, he would have shown him anyways.

IC: Reuben's gaze hardened. "Yes, right away." he said, and he walked off towards the Wal-Mart.

Cloud looked confused. Reuben wasn't very serious at all most of the time; except when one of his girlfriends died. That seemed to happen a lot.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:00 am

Ari glanced at Cloud. "You seem worried." he whispered, before following Reuben.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:01 am

Cloud shrugged. He followed his brother and the new kid carefully. He wasn't too trusting.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:13 am

As the three made it up Road Street, Ari couldn't help but suppress a grin. Everything was working well. He had one in a trance, and one oblivious to the whole thing. He decided that he might steal some food and supplies, before heading out on his own again. He desired friends, but he doubted that would ever be possible.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:16 am

Soon the Wal-Mart loomed into sight. Reuben walked into the door which opened automatically.

Cloud cast a gaze at Reuben's slight limp. He wondered what had happened. He stayed outside of the Wal-Mart.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:20 am

It was the dead of night. "I want you to get all the food you can carry and bring it here. Feel free to use bags." the boy ordered. "My name is Ari Cahil. I shall be your master for the next ten minutes."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:22 am

Chelsea noticed the two people as the entered the wal-mart. She didn't recognize one of them. " Hey Reuben. Who do you have there?" She said approaching Ari and Reuben.

occ:I hope it is okay if I join
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:26 am

Ari gave a glare at Reuben, before stepping forward. "My, my, aren't you beautiful." he announced to Chelsea with a sly smile. "Has anyone ever told you that?"
He glared at Reuben, eyes ordering him to start with getting the food.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:29 am

Reuben bowed to Ari. "Yes master." he ran and gathered a couple of boxes and cans of food in his one good arm.

Cloud's hand gripped his cutlass but he said nothing. He had a score to settle with the Wal-Mart anyways.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:31 am

"No. I have not been told that." She gave a slight smile, but comments would not sway her easily. "Well anyway, What is your name?" She asked.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:35 am

"Ari." he announced, kissing her hand. She seemed to be distracted enough. "You?"
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:38 am

She blushed a bit but brushed it away. "I am Chelsea Rivera. Where did Reuben run off to?" She was looking in the direction that Reuben ran.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:42 am

Reuben was soon at Ari's side. "Here is the food, master." he said.

Cloud walked slowly into the Wal-Mart. He couldn't stand watching someone's will being bended.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:43 am

"Oh, he said something about taking out some garbage." Ari replied. "He said he was gathering the bags, and huffed on about 'the newbie having to take them out'."
Ari then glanced at Reuben. "Rotten food, huh? Wonderful." he grunted, eyes glaring at Reuben to play along.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:51 am

She was suspicious, but went along with it. "Oh if it's garbage then I will just take that to the dumpster." She started to reached for the food.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:52 am

Ari stopped her, looking into her eyes, using hypnosis. "No you won't. You will stay here." he droned.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:54 am

"I guess I can stay here." She turned towards Reuben "If I stay here then Reuben can take it to the dumpster."
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:56 am

"Yes, no one needs rotten food." Reuben said. "I'm sure that he can take it out." he said in a rude tone.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next