After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Uh... Something (Danielle and Shadowfire only)

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Uh... Something (Danielle and Shadowfire only) Empty Uh... Something (Danielle and Shadowfire only)

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:27 am

Shadowfire was resting, when he saw something out of the corner of his eye.

Back to top Go down

Uh... Something (Danielle and Shadowfire only) Empty Re: Uh... Something (Danielle and Shadowfire only)

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:29 am

Danielle stood there, pacing, a human habit that she still pocessed.
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Uh... Something (Danielle and Shadowfire only) Empty Re: Uh... Something (Danielle and Shadowfire only)

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:30 am

Shadowfire chuckled. "Something upsetting you? " He murmured to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:32 am

"Just bored." Danielle replied.
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:33 am

"Go kill something. " He laughed. " I've filled my quota for today. "

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:35 am

"Good for you." Danielle said, rolling her eyes, "I have my eyes set for the human Lance. He will be the one I really want to kill."
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:50 am

"Lance... Hmm... Come with me. " He murmured, walking to a long hallway. He opened one of the rooms, and there he was, none other than Lance, chained to the wall. " I'd kill him, but he did this, " Shadow showed her three scars on his side from bullets. "So I wanted to torture him to death. " He grinned evilly.

(>:D )

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:51 am

Lance was still knocked out, and his black jacket torn.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

https://atarebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:54 am

Danielles eyes flashed, a wicked grin playing on her face, "Perfect." she whispered.
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:58 am

Lance's head throbbed, as he stirred. He slowly opened his eyes, seeing a familiar face, but it was sort of different. "D-Danielle?" he whispered.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:59 am

"Hello Lance." Danielle said, then laughed.
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:00 am

"W-what happened?" he looked around. "Where am I?"
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:01 am

Shadow walked away, stopping only to say, "Save some for me, i still want revenge.

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:06 am

"Yes Shadow." Danielle said, rolling her eyes, "Your in the place where you die Lance." Danielle smiled.
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:07 am

"Die? Very Funny, Danielle, get me out of these chains." Lance murmured.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:09 am

Shadow waited for him to realize the truth. "Actually, I'll stick around. This looks like it'll be fun. " He laughed coldly.

(O3O)

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:10 am

"You dont know?" Danielle asked, leaning close to Lance, her eyes flashing. "Im not like you."
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:11 am

"What do you mean!?" Lance muttered. "Why is he here?"

OOC:So much questions .3.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:12 am

Shadow went over to stand by Lance. He glared down at him, then chuckled again. "Don't worry, it'll be long and painful. " He said happily, long white teeth flashing in his mouth. "And take a look around at where you are. "

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:13 am

"Because he belongs here, like I do." Danielle said, "Torturing you will be so much fun.."
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:15 am

Lance suddenly realized. "Y-you're a half-blood!" he hollered.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:16 am

(Uh... .-. )

Claws slid in and out of Shadow's fingers. "Let's get on with it, i'm in the mood to go bear wrestling... " He muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:17 am

Danielle laughed, almost doubling over. "Took you long enough." Danielle sighed. She looked at Shadow "Where first?"
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:18 am

"You don't have to do this Danielle!" he seemed pale, but still had an angry tone.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:20 am

He flexed his fingers, grinning. "Break his leg, and maybe a few ribs. " He said, then called dibs on the leg. He swiftly swung his foot at lightning speed at Lance's leg, close to his ankle, and a loud crack resounded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next