After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Death of a Failure.. does any character even know her name??

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Death of a Failure.. does any character even know her name?? Empty Death of a Failure.. does any character even know her name??

Post by Adrian Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:14 am

Carly, after a lot of thinking, stared up at the large building in front of her. Never in her life did she think that survivors would live here. With a heavy sigh, she sat down in the middle of the parking lot (anyone remember that? >:3) in plain sight from the doors, waiting for someone, ANYONE to walk out and see her.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Death of a Failure.. does any character even know her name?? Empty Re: Death of a Failure.. does any character even know her name??

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:16 am

Ari walked down the street whistling. He had his hands in his pockets, and turned his head to see Carly. "Rebel?" he called.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

https://atarebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Death of a Failure.. does any character even know her name?? Empty Re: Death of a Failure.. does any character even know her name??

Post by Adrian Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:21 am

She jumped up to her feet suddenly when she heard Ari's voice opposite of where she was expecting. Quickly, she calmed down. "Oh, it's you." She mumbled. "And no."
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:27 am

"Good." Ari muttered, and continued walking.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:34 am

"But I need you to do something for me." She said to him quickly before he completely walked away, taking out her gun.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:34 am

Ari stopped, turning around. "And what is that?" he asked.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:43 am

Carefully she set her lovely weapon onto the ground and kicked it over to him, surprised it didn't accidentally go off as it skidded towards Ari's feet. Now her nerves were building. "I want you to kill me..."
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:45 am

Ari blinked. "Kill you..?" he repeated, before breaking out into a maniacal laugh. "You fool. I won't have your blood on my hands." he growled, throwing the gun back.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:54 am

OOC: orly? rly?? T.T grrr...

Carly's gaze locked on the gun as it landed back at her own feet. Would she really need to resort to suicide? "I heard you can hypnotize people. Why don't you just hypnotize me into killing myself? That way nothing would be on you. It would be all me."
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:55 am

"Because it would still be my conscience that ways on me." Ari answered.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:20 am

Slowly, she picked up her gun off of the ground and stared at it a moment. An idea suddenly popped into her head. "Fine. If you won't do it willingly, then I guess I could always make you." In a second, her weapon was pointed straight at Ari's head. "This is definitely a strange request, but if you don't kill me, I'll kill you. Now you can say it was self defense!"
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:26 am

Ari blinked. "Oh, but if you kill me, who will shoot you?" he contradicted.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:32 am

She suddenly faltered but gained back her confidence. "That's none of your concern..." Her thumb then reached up and cocked the gun.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:32 am

"Exactly." Ari sighed, turning and walking away. "You won't shoot me because you can't shoot me."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:36 am

Carly gave him a confused look. "What do you mean I can't? Of course I can!" He was seriously becoming irritating.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:37 am

Ari didn't answer. He continued walking.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:45 am

OOC: Oh the humiliation....

Carly stared after him as he continued walking. Her thoughts were buzzing around in her head as her open hand balled into a fist. "Well, it doesn't have to be on your conscience..." She mumbled to herself as tears rolled down her cheeks. Then, in one sudden movement before she could stop herself, she raised the gun to her head and pulled the trigger. In an instant she was dead. Hallelujah!

Adrian suddenly heard the loud gunshot from inside the Walmart and rushed outside, quite confused. "Oh my gosh!" She cried when she saw the lifeless and bloodied body lying in the parking lot.
(one less nuisance in the world... one less horrifyingly embarrassing character.)
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:52 am

Ari turned, seeing the body. "What a shame.." he whispered, and continued walking.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn~Kirsty Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:38 am

OOC: Holy crap...even though I saw that coming...holy crap. o.o

IC: Autumn peered out behind Adrian, and yelped when she saw Carly lying on the ground. "Holy shit!" she yelled. "What the hell just happened?"
Autumn~Kirsty
Autumn~Kirsty

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:56 am

OOC: yush! someone else joins :D

"I..I don't know!" Adrian replied, running to Carly's side. The sight was pretty gruesome, but she ignored it. "She must have committed-" She suddenly froze. Where had she seen that face before?
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:58 pm

Baby came in a twirl of darkness. He poked at the dead body before cocking his head. He drew a coffin in the dirt and pointed at the cemetery.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn~Kirsty Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:17 pm

Autumn stared at the body, seeing only the bullet hole in Carly's temple, and her gun on the ground. She pictured the gun going to this girl's head, and the trigger being pulled. She didn't have to imagine the gunshot that she had heard from within the Walmart, nor the dead girl now lying on the concrete before her. "Why would anyone do this to themselves?" she mumbled to herself.
Autumn~Kirsty
Autumn~Kirsty

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:19 pm

It took a while for Adrian to answer. She just stared at Carly's face in horror. "That can't be her..." She whispered to herself. "The-the Apocalypse just takes its toll sometimes..." She said, her voice shaking.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn~Kirsty Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:23 pm

Autumn looked at Baby's drawing of the coffin in the dirt. "Adrian?" she said, looking at her. "What's wrong? What can't be her? Do you know who this is?"
Autumn~Kirsty
Autumn~Kirsty

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:27 pm

Adrian took a quick glance at Baby and nodded before she turned to Autumn with tears stinging her eyes. "This is my sister...." Her voice trailed off as she tried to hold back a sob.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next