After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Waking up.

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Waking up. Empty Waking up.

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:36 am

It was 2 am. Loki blinked, and sat up. Why couldn't he sleep? Sighing, he rubbed his eyes and stood up, putting on his jacket. He went outside, to take a walk.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

https://atarebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Waking up. Empty Re: Waking up.

Post by Adrian Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:42 am

Adrian had been in her sleeping bag staring up at the ceiling when she turned to see Loki walking out the door. Where is he going? She thought as she climbed out of the bag to follow him.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:44 am

Whistling, Loki walked up the road. Shadows growled at him, but he didn't mind, and they continued rummaging through the garbage.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:49 am

Adrian continued to follow him, filled with curiosity. When she got past the grumbling shadows carefully, she ran the rest of the way up to him. "Hey, where are you going?" She asked.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:51 am

Loki jumped. "Oh, Adrian, you gave me a heart attack." he said in a relieved voice. "I'm just going on a walk. I can't sleep anyhow."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:58 am

She laughed slightly at his reaction. She hadn't really ever been able to scare someone. "Can't sleep? Yeah.. Neither can I. That seems to be a common thing now a days..."
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:25 pm

"Well, those shadows are noisy rummaging through empty trashcans." Loki murmured. A shadow looked at him and snarled, as if it knew what he just said.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:23 pm

She stared back at the shadow cautiously, her hand resting on her sword. A little bit of paranoia was starting to set in. "They are quite noisy..." She mumbled.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:25 pm

The shadow hissed, and lunged at them. Loki summoned his sword, but it was running at Adrian.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:37 pm

Quickly without taking her eyes off of the charging shadow, she pulled out her sword and slashed at it but instead of actually killing it, her sword only hit it in the side. "Dang it.." She grumbled as she faced it again.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiedle Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:45 pm

OOC:Can I Post here or is this a bad time?
Aiedle
Aiedle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:49 pm

OOC:I guess. But you are a newcomer, remember, so we don't know you.

"Need help?" asked Loki. He spun his sword, slashing the shadow horizontally.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiedle Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:59 pm

OOC:I whould be suprised if you wern't suspicious of newcomers

Aiedle was walking when he saw two other people "Oh finaly I see some someone else" he thought as he ran over to the two, he reached them and leaned on his knees panting, he was a Lean 15 year old boy and had a Sword on his left side a pistol on his right and a shotgun straped to his back and he said "Do know where I can find the group of survivors near here" wishing he had said somthing better shortly afterwards

Last edited by Aiedle on Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:43 am; edited 3 times in total
Aiedle
Aiedle

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:07 am

OOC: Adrian is ^^ especially after the... Kai.. and Ari incident.. -.-;

"Thanks," She said happily before turning quickly to see Aiedle. " Well, we are part of the group.."
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiedle Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:15 am

"Oh thank god so my journy wasn't just a waste of time" said Aiedle standing up.

OOC: I forgot to put that he had and arming sword and scabbard on his left side a pistol holstered on his right and a shot gun straped to his back I in the last post *FacePalm, edit*

Last edited by Aiedle on Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Aiedle
Aiedle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:31 am

Loki smiled. "So you heard of us?" he asked.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiedle Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:37 am

"yeah you guys may already know this but your part of the largest survivor group on the East Coast(this does take place in NY right if not I edit) and I should know I travled here all the way from North Caronia whould have been Florida if my parents didn't move when I was five" said Aiedle feeling proud for himself then angry at himself for mentioning his past
Aiedle
Aiedle

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:59 am

"Interesting. I didn't even think there were other groups... but then again, we can't possibly be the only ones.." Adrian muttered to herself before glancing back at Aiedle. "Well, I'm glad you're here! I'm Adrian Galloway."
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:04 am

Loki nodded. "Loki Whitefield." he said, introducing himself.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiedle Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:14 am

"just call me Aiedle" said Aiedle introducing himself

OOC:I've decided that Aiedle is just going to be an alis that way he doesn't think of his past when someone addreses him.
Aiedle
Aiedle

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:27 am

Hearing the comotion Cappy slipped out of Walmart holding her gun in frount of her. Seeing it was only Loki and his girly-friend she exhaled. But that's before she saw the new guy. Suddenly she tensed up and headed forward, her lack of English making it hard for her if anyone was in trouble.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:06 am

A small shadow crept up on Adrian's shoulder and licked her on her face. Following the shadow came a boy who picked it off.
"Baby, for the last time you're not aloud to eat Adrian." Reuben looked back up and the shadow crept up his arm.
"Hey, a new person that won't try to kill us?"
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:14 am

Continuing to hide in the shadows Cappy stared at the now growing group, her grey eyes glowing in the darkness. Her eyes narrowed at the shadow and she kept her hands stiffly on the gun when... wait did that shadow just.. lick her? Shaking her head The girl stay quiet unsure of what to do.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:14 am

Adrian turned suddenly to face Reuben and Baby with a small smile. "I sure hope he won't." She told him before looking back at the newcomer who seemed to be loaded with different weapons.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiedle Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:26 am

"Is any one in your group skilled in reparing firearms? I ask becaues the only reason I have this scar on my face is because I was out of pistol ammo when one of those creatures attacked me, and my shotgun's fireing mechanisim broke.But If none of your group knows how to make repairs I guess with the right matterials I can fix it myself." said Aiedle

Last edited by Aiedle on Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Aiedle
Aiedle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next