After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Aiedle's Creation

4 posters

Go down

Aiedle's Creation Empty Aiedle's Creation

Post by Aiedle Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:08 pm

Character Name!
Aiedle's Creation Ata_ai10

BASICS

Name:Aiedle Glover
Height:5ft 9in
Weight:120lbs
Body Type:Lean
Hair Color:Jet black
Eye Color:Blue (sometimes look empty and emotionless)
Birth Place:Miami, Florida
Human or Shadow:Human
(If Shadow) Which one?:

Personals
Clothes:same as avatar
Personality:kind,bold,courageous (sometimes confused with stupid),Patient, Is calm and rarely ever mad but when he is it's good just to let him calm down before you approach him,can go emotionless depending on the situation as is indicated by his eyes,easy to get along with and will do any thing for his friends but when he has a set goal in mind it is almost Impossible to stop him and if he views you as a threat he might just cut you down.
Strengths:Is able to think a way out of any situation,light on his feet and knows his way around a fight,very resourceful,fast runner
Weaknesses:Allergies
Likes:the calmness of the forest,friends,sharpening his sword,night
Dislikes:spiders (has a phobia),the sun,shadows (creature)
History: Aiedle was born into a family in Florida that liked to practice the ways of Medieval Europe hence his name. He knew only the way of the sword and bow and arrow until he was five and moved to North Carolina, there he made friends with a hunting guide and was given a PumpAction 12gauge shotgun and a 500 Smith & Wesson magnum revolver as a gift. After his dad died Aiedle viewed his hunting guide as a father figure but his mother died as soon as the apocalypse started and his hunting guide soon followed, so hearing about a large group of survivors Aiedle started walking. When Aiedle got to New York he was out of ammo and out of luck when a shadow attacked him and gave him the scar on his cheek.

Weapon
Type:Arming sword and a 12 Gauge shotgun as well as a
Description:
Aiedle's Creation Ealgyd10
Aiedle's Creation 53264
&
Aiedle's Creation S&W500-4SS

(I Worked on this for hours)

Last edited by Aiedle on Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Aiedle
Aiedle

Back to top Go down

Aiedle's Creation Empty Re: Aiedle's Creation

Post by Annabelle Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:31 pm

No last name?
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiedle Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:54 pm

eh not really he's trying to forget his past so he's really not likely to tell anyonehis last name
Aiedle
Aiedle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:26 pm

But that doesn't change the fact that he has a last name :3 He doesn't have to tell it to people, but it'd be helpful...

Also, who are you on WCC? (If you're on WCC that is)
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiedle Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:28 pm

ok ok I'll edit I was just using the above post as an excuse not to think of a last name or use my own in fact I got the name Aiedel from my dad's WoW account and misspelled it a few years back now I use it for everything (im really not that creative i even use his password for everything[no i did not hack, no he did not tell me]) oh and Nightpaw the ThunderClan one if the color doesn't help
Aiedle
Aiedle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:27 pm

lol. The personality is a big run on sentence. >w<

Approved!
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

https://atarebirth.forumotion.com