After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

New girl

5 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

New girl Empty New girl

Post by Ever Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:14 am

Ever walked down the dark, quiet street towards the building ahead. She was bleeding heavily from her right arm. Ever was hoping that there would be meds in the Walmart, and no shadows.

ooc: She doesn't know about the survivers yet.
Ever
Ever

Back to top Go down

New girl Empty Re: New girl

Post by Aiedle Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:35 am

Aiedle walked out the Walmart door, covered with bandages on his chest and left arm and a pistol holstered on his right side, he noticed the newcomer and decided to hide because he wasn't allowed to leave the camp yet.
Aiedle
Aiedle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ever Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:52 am

Ever thought she heard a sound by the door. " Hello?" She called, scared. She put her hand on her knife, ready to attack as she walked towards the door slowly.
Ever
Ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiedle Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:06 am

Aiedle saw ever's knife and unholtered his pisol (caliber and bullet combnation can turn ever's head to vapor in 1 shot) and came out of the shadows behind her holding the pistol at here head "put the knife away then mabey we can talk" said Aiedle
Aiedle
Aiedle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ever Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:11 am

" Fuck." Mumbled Ever as she dropped her knive.
Ever
Ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiedle Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:18 am

"Good choice droping the knife instead of trying to slash at me I whould have hated to kill you"said Aiedle holsering his pistol "plus that whould have reopened my wounds and that whould have been a pain in the ass"

OOC: Aiedle is not a half-blood
Aiedle
Aiedle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ever Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:26 am

" Yeah, I'm sure it would. Speaking of pains in the ass, can you tell me who the heck you are?" Ever said trying not to let him see how scared she was.

ooc: k
Ever
Ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiedle Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:35 am

"Just call me Aiedle, everbody does" said Aiedle "So did you come here looking for a group of survivors"
Aiedle
Aiedle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ever Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:42 am

Ever looked shocked. " Nooo." She said slowly. " I came to get medicine for this." She said, pointing to her slash that she got from a shadow dog. " Why, is there other survivers here?" Ever said, curious.
Ever
Ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiedle Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:50 am

"Yes all of the other survivors live here, this Walmart is our home now" said Aiedle "pick up your knife and follow me we'll get you patched up" said Aiedle walking inside
Aiedle
Aiedle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ever Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:56 am

Ever paused. What if this was a trap? She thought. But it's been so long since she last meet somebody, and Aidele seemed really nice. So she grabbed her dad's knive and followed Aidele into the Walmart.
Ever
Ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiedle Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:05 pm

"LOKI!!! WERE ARE YOU!!!" Yelled Aiedle falling to his knees clutching his chest "ow I guess I shoulden't have done that so soon after that insident"muttered Aiedle turning to Ever "Loki wil patch you up if he's still here"
Aiedle
Aiedle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ever Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:09 pm

Ever looked suprised. " Are you ok?" She said scared for this boy she just met.
Ever
Ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiedle Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:20 pm

Aiedle coughed up some blood onto his hand he then turned to face Ever "yeah I'm alright *sigh* he' probably not here come on let's go to the infirmary and I"ll get you patched up"said Aiedle as he stood up
Aiedle
Aiedle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ever Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:29 pm

" Okay." Ever said slowly. " Oh! I'm Ever Young, by the way." Ever said as she followed Aidele. " You know, I have no idea way I'm doing this, being here. I don't usally trust people I don't know. Espesally when they put a gun to your head." She teased. " But you seem to be the exception."
Ever
Ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiedle Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:48 pm

"Sorry about that I just had to make sure you wern't a half-blood" said Aiedle opening the door to the infirmary and grabbing the bandages,and alcahol "this is going to sting" said aiedle as he pored alcahol on Ever's wounds
Aiedle
Aiedle

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:08 pm

Lily walked into the Infirmary, her purple eyes narrowed. "Who's this?" She said, her eyes flashing from Ever to Aiedle.
Marti :D
Marti :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiedle Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:59 pm

"Newcomer" replied Aiedle as he started to apply bandges to Ever's wound "and don't worry she's not a Half-Blood if she was I would be lying on the ground dead outside"
Aiedle
Aiedle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:35 pm

A laugh followed Aiedle's statement. "I'm sure she would." a tall boy with white hair and icy eyes walked from the shadows. "But you do know that not all half-bloods are for the King. Reuben would be pissed if you killed his girlfriend."
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ever Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:32 pm

Ever looked around. " Umm, hi." She said, embarrassed.
Ever
Ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiedle Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:10 am

"And just who are you?" said Aiedle in a calm voice as he countinurd to bandage Ever's wounds
Aiedle
Aiedle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ever Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:17 am

Ever sat quietly looking at the people around her, uncomfortable.
Ever
Ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiedle Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:48 am

"Can you two please leave you'll have time to meet her later" said Aiedle sensing that Ever was uneasy
Aiedle
Aiedle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ever Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:08 am

Ever looked at Aidele. Thank you, she mouthed.
Ever
Ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiedle Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:16 am

Aiedle waited for them to leave then turned to Ever "ok all done, you probably don't wan't to be around too many people right now, do you?"
Aiedle
Aiedle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next