After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Em Finally Finds People xD

5 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Em Finally Finds People xD Empty Em Finally Finds People xD

Post by Capucine~Joy Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:09 am

Emmy was walking slowly toward a Walmart. She heard noises coming from the inside and light shone from the inside promising warmth. She grabed her gun and held it in front of her like the spies she had seen in movies. Slowly she made her way to the door and took a deep breath, it quickly slid open to reveal what looked like an Abandoned Walmart. Em smelled the sweet smell of food and even better, people. And as gross as the salty and sweaty mixture was her heart filled with hope. She held the gun tightly and made her way around the corner exploring the Walmart with her guard up. "H-hello? An-n-one in h-here?" She called in a loud voice that bounced from wall to wall, but was shaking from the coldness outside.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Em Finally Finds People xD Empty Re: Em Finally Finds People xD

Post by Jean~Ink Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:52 am

The voice had woke Jean and Violet up, who's eyes opened at the same time. Violet took off towards the sound first, and Jean slowly after. "Violet, wait! We do not know what zee noise eez, or who, for zat matter," He said, urgently, but she didn't pay him any mind. She bounded up to Emmy, but hissed and stepped back. And unfamiliar face. Jean grabbed his sword, "Meess Luna, Misteer Lance? Eez zat you?" He asked, not being able to identify the stranger or friend for it was so dark.
Jean~Ink
Jean~Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:56 am

Emmy screamed, it had been so long since she had heard a cat hiss. She gripped the gun tighter, "I-i-t's Emmy. W-w-ho's there? I-i-i-i'm armed!" She called taking a step back, letting the door slide open. Her heart was bounding so hard she could hear it in her head. Em took a deep breath and took a step forward. "I-i-i-i won;t hurt you if i dont have t-to!" She called again searching for a person.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean~Ink Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:00 am

Jean looked taken aback, and jumped at the unfamiliar voice. Violet scurried to run under a shelf, half having a heart attack. "Meess, calm down!" Jean pleaded, his eyes adjusting to the darkness. "I will not 'arm you, and neither will any of my friends. Just calm down, we do not want anyone getting 'urt, yes?"
Jean~Ink
Jean~Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:03 am

Emmy took a deep breath. Her grip on the gun got loose. She scanned the area for a shadow and not seeing one she stepped closer, her light blonde hair brushing against her face. Her eyes changed to a deep red. "Who's there? A-are you a... a shadow?" she asked stepping closer and letting her grip on the gun get more loose.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean~Ink Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:06 am

Jean advanced on her, and kicked the gun out of her hand, catching it. He put his sword to her chest, and glared. Violet began walking out of her hiding spot, glaring with the same emotion as Jean had. "Now, tell me why you are 'ere, and where you found out about zis place." He ordered.
Jean~Ink
Jean~Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:11 am

Emmy screamed, letting the high pitched voice bounce against the walls. She felt tears form in her eyes but pushed them back and took a deep breath. "My father died, I'm on my own, and I'm trying to be killed every day." She snapped squirming a bit and stepping back. "I saw a Walmart and went in, thought maybe I'd find something to eat, somewhere to sleep." She continued fear flickering across her face. Her eyes turned blue with flecks of red. "I didn't mean harm... I'll go... just please don't kill me!" She pleaded stepping back to leave.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean~Ink Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:13 am

Jean lowered his arm, but still looked at her fiercely. "I shall 'ave to ask Meess Luna and Misteer Lance about you. Come, their judgement eez more important zen mine." He said, walking down the hall, her weapon still in his hand. Violet looked at her, and tehn followed after her master.
Jean~Ink
Jean~Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:18 am

Em's eyes got wide and they quickly turned green as she followed them. She tucked a peice of hair behind her ear that sat on her heart shape face perfectly. "If you don't mide me asking.... who are you?" She asked feircly, matching his tone. She followed her eyes on the cat this time. She watched her with green eyes and followed him, her small body falling quite a few steps behind.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean~Ink Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:27 am

"Jean Acelin," He grunted, and said nothing more as he led her down the store. Violet ran ahead of them.

(Wait for Jay/Bright. I want to invite them)
Jean~Ink
Jean~Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:30 am

OOC: Good for you. Lance just escaped from the Shadow Fortress :DD

The front doors opened in front of Lance. Home, a home he had badly missed. He thought he'd never return here, but here his is. He smiled weakly and collapsed.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

https://atarebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean~Ink Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:35 am

"Misteer Lance!" Gasped Jean, Violet's ears perking up as she hissed. He dropped Emmy's gun at her, and raced to his side. "What happened? Are you alright?" Bombarding him with questions wasn't the option right now. He should go get Luna... she'd probably knnow what to do better than Jean.
Jean~Ink
Jean~Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:37 am

Lance winced. "I'm going to kill her..." he croaked.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean~Ink Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:39 am

"Kill who?" Jean inquired, both him and Violet (as if she could understand) looked interested.
Jean~Ink
Jean~Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:43 am

Emmy looked longingly at the door and backed away slowly. "Sorry I bothered you.... I'lll just go." She said quickly stepping back. Her eyes were wide and flashed blue. She smiled awkwardly before turning around and starting to leave the Walmart.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:45 am

"W-Wait." Lance point his arm up feebly towards Emmy. "Who is that?..."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:48 am

Emmy smiled awkwardly befor rubbing her arm. The fifteen yearold was extremly short for her age. "It's Emmy." She replied flattly with a straight face. Her eyes became white, so that he couldn't see how she felt.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:54 am

Lance seemed to smile, but blacked out before he could reply.

OOC:I'll wait for the others.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:04 am

Emmy screamed and quickly ran to his aid. SHe grabbed her gun out of Jean's hand and tucked it in her bag safely. "Oh good he's breathing! He's not dead! Uhh what are we supposed to do?" She asked feeling his pulse.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean~Ink Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:11 am

"I do not know, do I look like I am a medic?!" Jean retorted.
Jean~Ink
Jean~Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:13 am

Emmy shot him a glance, her eyes a deep red. "Well.... uhh.... Someone has to know what to do!" She continued staring up at him.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo~Cleo Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:56 am

Casper walked into the room, hearing the commotion. "Does he have any wounds?" He asked gently to the scared girl.
Milo~Cleo
Milo~Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:59 am

Emmy looked up startled and matched his eyes. She smiled, her eyes turning green with flecks of purple. "I... don't know. I just got here. I'm Emmy by the way." She said turning back to Lance. "H-his pulse is slowing. Uh... what do I do?" She asked her voice cracking.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean~Ink Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:04 am

"Again, I do not know..." Jean said, distressed.
Jean~Ink
Jean~Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo~Cleo Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:05 am

Casper started to get irritated. "Check. Does he have any wounds?"
Milo~Cleo
Milo~Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content