After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

I was too bored to make the part of fixing Melody, OKAY!? D:<

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I was too bored to make the part of fixing Melody, OKAY!? D:< Empty I was too bored to make the part of fixing Melody, OKAY!? D:<

Post by Ari~Elias Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:25 am

Ari sat outside. The Infirmary door opened, and Loki appeared with a mask and gloves on. The gloves were stained with blood. "She will make it." he sighed. "Barely. But it seems she will hold on." he explained, taking off the gloves. Ari nodded.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

https://atarebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I was too bored to make the part of fixing Melody, OKAY!? D:< Empty Re: I was too bored to make the part of fixing Melody, OKAY!? D:<

Post by Milo~Cleo Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:25 am

Taryn and Milo stood outside with Ari.
Milo~Cleo
Milo~Cleo

Back to top Go down

I was too bored to make the part of fixing Melody, OKAY!? D:< Empty Re: I was too bored to make the part of fixing Melody, OKAY!? D:<

Post by Melody~Darren Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:28 am

On the table, Melody had her eyes closed. Slowly, she was coming back, but she didn't dare move or open her eyes.
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:29 am

Midnight, with all her daggers, silently walked up just in time to hear the news. She sighed softly, glad Melody will be okay.
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo~Cleo Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:30 am

"So," Milo said stepping forward, "what a-about me?" He said, spreading his arms.
Milo~Cleo
Milo~Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:31 am

"You are next." Loki murmured. "Get in the Infirmary. The extra table." he ordered.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo~Cleo Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:33 am

Milo walked in and sat down.
Milo~Cleo
Milo~Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:35 am

Midnight watched as Milo walked in and sighed softly, sliding down the wall she had been leaning on.
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:37 am

Ari saw the door open, and glanced at Melody, before shrinking away. Loki got bandages.

OOC:Wounds?
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo~Cleo Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:39 am

Milo had a sort of stab wound in the back of his right shoulder, a stab in the front of his left arm, some etchings, appearing to be made by human finger nails, and his chest skin was an odd color, although nothing seemed visibly injured in that area.
Milo~Cleo
Milo~Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:45 am

"Eh.." Loki winced at the site of the wounds, and went to work.

Ari sat outside of the room, hands folded. He was quiet.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:48 am

Midnight looked at Ari and sighed. "It wasn't your fault Ari, you were being posessed."
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody~Darren Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:49 am

Melody's eyes opened, and she heard movement. She recognized Loki's, but the other one wasn't very familiar. However, when she turned her head to the side, she saw Milo. She let out a shaky sigh, turning back to the ceiling.
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo~Cleo Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:56 am

Milo sat patiently.

Taryn sat outside, waiting.
Milo~Cleo
Milo~Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:59 am

Loki sewed the shoulder wounds quietly. Ari glanced at her, still saying nothing.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:00 am

"You do know it isnt your fault, right?" Midnight asked him.
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:02 am

"Sure..." Ari muttered. "Now leave me alone.."
He brought his hood over his eyes.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:04 am

Midnight sighed and looked up at the other boy. "Who are you?" she asked softly.
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo~Cleo Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:06 am

"Taryn. I'm, Milo's brother." Taryn said.
Milo~Cleo
Milo~Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:08 am

Midnight nodded slightly, trying not to act shy. "How long have you been here?"
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo~Cleo Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:10 am

Taryn thought. "I don't really know. A week or two maybe."
Milo~Cleo
Milo~Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:13 am

Midnight nodded slightly. "Oh....cool."
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo~Cleo Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:14 am

Taryn nodded. "Yeah. What about you? How long have you been here?"
Milo~Cleo
Milo~Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:15 am

"Less than a week." she replied, looking down, "Im not made for all the fighting and killing that happens here."
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo~Cleo Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:18 am

Taryn shrugged. "I guess that's just what we got to do here in order to survive. Though I don't really like it either."
Milo~Cleo
Milo~Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next