After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Milo Talks

3 posters

Go down

Milo Talks Empty Milo Talks

Post by Milo~Cleo Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:49 am

Milo was mostly healed, and it was fine to go wandering around. He instantly went and looked for Taryn.

"Hey Mio! How you doing?"
Taryn asked.

"I'm g-great!" Milo answered.
Milo~Cleo
Milo~Cleo

Back to top Go down

Milo Talks Empty Re: Milo Talks

Post by Ariana Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:51 am

"Heathers head perked her head up as she heard milo's voice and she smiled.
Ariana
Ariana

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:00 am

Midnight looked up from the drawing she had made in the dirt on the ground and saw to Milo, along with her brother. She smiled slightly, and looked back down.
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo~Cleo Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:04 am

"So," Taryn said, "what happened?"

"Well,"
Milo started, "I wanted to explore the place, but I knew you wouldn't approve, so I went off to the Observatory. It's abandoned, so I didn't expect to see anyone there. But there were three people there. One wanted to kill me, one wanted to torture me, the other didn't show up until late."
Milo~Cleo
Milo~Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:06 am

Midnight cringed at those words. "How could people want to do that?" she asked softly.
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo~Cleo Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:11 am

Milo and Taryn turned, hearing only a voice, but not what she said. "What's that?" Taryn asked.
Milo~Cleo
Milo~Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariana Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:12 am

"I'm sorry milo" She said her eyes portreying shock.
Ariana
Ariana

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:15 am

Midnight shook her head slightly, sorry to be eavedropping and shy. "I-I shouldnt of been listening.."
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo~Cleo Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:19 am

"That's alright." Milo said. "Anyway, after a while of debate, one left, and left me with the crazies. One had me in a choke hold, and I got out and pulled out my sword, after he dumped internal acid all over m-my chest. I took my shirt off, so not much made it, but it still hurts like heck. He threw a dagger into my arm. When I walked away again, he threw a dagger into my shoulder with a chain in it. Then he left and left me with the girl, who proceeded to etch things into my chest."

"Gosh Milo!"
Taryn said.
Milo~Cleo
Milo~Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:20 am

Midnight gasped softly and looked at him with sad eyes, "Why would they do that to you?"
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariana Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:21 am

"Milo thats horrible!" She gasped.
Ariana
Ariana

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo~Cleo Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:23 am

"Well, i-it doesn't hurt much." Milo said.
Milo~Cleo
Milo~Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:25 am

Midnight shook her head slightly" It doesnt have to hurt for it to scar you." she said softly, " And Im sure it hurts."
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo~Cleo Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:27 am

"Heh." Milo laughed.

"Well, at least your still here."
Taryn said.
Milo~Cleo
Milo~Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:31 am

Midnight smiled softly as she looked at Milo. Even though she barely knew him, she felt happy whenever she saw him. hopeless romantic she said softly, not knowing it.
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down