After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

I'm Serious, and Kind of Sorry

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I'm Serious, and Kind of Sorry Empty I'm Serious, and Kind of Sorry

I'm thinking about quitting. I'll give you my reasons.

Ghost, Jay, and Sleepy are pretty much the only ones who ever get to do anything worthwhile, RP wise. All of their characters get a bf/gf. They get to have as many characters as they want practically. Their characters kill all the shadows and get all the powers.

Outside of their little group, there are no opportunities to have good RP. Sad, but if you look at it, true.

This site is dirty. Too dirty for me. Everybody cusses, does bad things, and I'm trying to become a good person.

Thanks for the chance, guys, but unless you come up with a good argument, I'm finished.
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

I'm Serious, and Kind of Sorry :: Comments

Shihong

Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:42 am by Shihong

Alright, let the flaming begin. o3o *grabs popcorn*

Back to top Go down

Marti :D

Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:42 am by Marti :D

I'm with Rain about the first part. I think I'm quitting too y'all. It's not fun anymore. It never really was that fun.

Back to top Go down

Capucine~Joy

Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:45 am by Capucine~Joy

I don't get included with barely anything. So I understand a bit...

Back to top Go down

Sleepy

Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:45 am by Sleepy

I'm sorry that you feel that way. We can always work on including everyone. Maybe we could hold something for those people who feel like that ;n;

I don't know what to say about the cussing, though...

Back to top Go down

Annabelle

Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:48 am by Annabelle

We are the only ones that do anything worth while because we actually try to get into the plot line.
1. Diaeth and I are admins. Of course we do things like that.

2. Cys tried and succeeded getting in because he made his charrie fun. Your idea of getting in is drama and romance. Fight dammit. Soap opera bullshit isn't the only way in.

The site is dirty for freedom. We are not bad people because we curse. Those are just words. They don't mean anything.

Opportunities? Make them for yourself. You can't expect the admins for you to do it for you. We came up with the idea. It's your job to let it soar.

I'm sorry if this doesn't motivate you to stay but it is my defense of a great site.

Back to top Go down

Ari~Elias

Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:50 am by Ari~Elias

Also, what is with this relationship stuff? I mean, honestly, we aren't stopping you. If you want to have a bf/ gf, go right ahead.

Back to top Go down

Melody~Darren

Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:50 am by Melody~Darren

Okay. I understand.

Except this: Whenever somebody tries making a topic, they have to practically beg anybody to join in. And I've made a few topics about fighting, nobody really joins.

Back to top Go down

Annabelle

Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:51 am by Annabelle

You have to make it fun. Most fighting topic are the same. Switch it up a bit. Use different shadows.

Back to top Go down

Ari~Elias

Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:51 am by Ari~Elias

That is still all the member's fault. You guys can join each other's topics. Administrators and Moderators don't have to join every little topic.

Back to top Go down

Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:53 am by Marti :D

Well, I feel like a noob when I try to join one of y'all topic, cause I'm not in the Ghost/Sleeps/Jay best friend circle.

Back to top Go down

Ari~Elias

Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:56 am by Ari~Elias

Well, then again, if characters are having a serious conversation, they should be more onto that then someone appearing saying 'hi.' You don't include yourself into the topic enough. You make your character stand off to the side, usually.

Back to top Go down

Annabelle

Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:56 am by Annabelle

>> We don't have a best friend circle. You guys really don't say much that I find appealing. I mean some of you describe your charries to be so god damned self centered and try to make them sound attractive that the site just reminds me of school. T_T I join these sites for the violence and the creativity when all I'm getting is people that are like trying to be seen.

Back to top Go down

Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:59 am by Marti :D

You always see us trying to be seen, because we ARE trying to be seen, trying to make our characters interesting to y'all so you'll RP with us. Sorry were all so fucking boring, Ghost. ._.

Back to top Go down

Annabelle

Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:00 am by Annabelle

I'm sorry too. You guys sit off to the side or you say, "What's up?" Run in the topic screaming and bleeding! You'll get even more noticed that way!

Back to top Go down

Ari~Elias

Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:02 am by Ari~Elias

Trying to get into a topic by opening a good plot to it, like you are running from something you have seen or heard, will actually make it interesting and make you more noticed, rather than sitting to the side thinking up a storm.

Back to top Go down

Shihong

Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:05 am by Shihong

I'd just like to put in, I never make my characters come running in screaming and bleeding (or anything random like that), because I hate making my characters (and myself) even possibly seem like an attention whore... I'm sure others feel the same way. If that's the only way to get in on the main plot, then wtf man? o_O

And I'm sure topics like that have been made, yet simply go unnoticed. n_n;; Okay, opinion over, thank you~. [/shotforeverplz]

Last edited by Alex~Lyssa on Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Annabelle

Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:07 am by Annabelle

Lol you also have to be mysterious Neis. You don't have to run in screaming your head off but if you want to get super noticed then do it. Come up wit ways no one has ever tried. Role playing is to challenge your mind and come up with interesting things. If you can't do that with the plot assigned what is the point of being here.

Back to top Go down

Ari~Elias

Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:08 am by Ari~Elias

It was a bland example, Ebs. She really is just saying, try to make the topic intriguing by entering in your own style.

Back to top Go down

Shihong

Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:12 am by Shihong

Okay, but how do we mysteriously crawl our ways into the plot.. Mysteriously, we don't get noticed.. Not mysteriously, we get ignored. cx The problem isn't having fun really. We can come up with many different ways to make an awesome topic~ (Or, at least that's how I see it, I don't know how Rain and Fea span. :3 ) What they problem is is that they want in on the story, and probably feel they are being denied that...
But, for example, I'm sure some people wanted in on the death of the shadow king. Who happened to be replaced by Jay's hidden character.. Who happened to be killed by your charrie, and the girlfriend of Sleepy's charrie.. You happened to have a new character of yours as queen. I'm sure someone else here would love to have the honor of filling in one of those positions, but they never got the chance. I think that's why their so upset...

... And I don't think it'd be a very good idea to run to the castle screaming and bleeding to death wanting to be Odin's queen, especially when it was already planned out. o3o;;

Back to top Go down

Ari~Elias

Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:14 am by Ari~Elias

Well, then. The plot is usually thought up and carried out by the administrators, correct? Well, Ebs, that's what we did. That is like making any random person leader of a clan on WCC. It doesn't work like that. We actually thought up the plot, and know what to do in such positions.

Back to top Go down

Annabelle

Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:16 am by Annabelle

Exactly. And mysterious... I mean putting a knife to someone's throat from the shadows. You'd be noticed that way. I'm just throwing out ideas. You can't take these as you need to do these or not get noticed.

Back to top Go down

Shihong

Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:16 am by Shihong

The plot is carried out by the administrators, but it is also their job to make sure the majority of the site is involved. So, now that your new king and queen is chosen, what do you plan on doing to make sure the members.. such as Fea and Rain, are personally involved? Or, at the very least, have the opportunity to jump in ... be completely in the plot, yet not interrupt your master plan?

Back to top Go down

Ari~Elias

Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:24 am by Ari~Elias

We were thinking of carrying out attacks, and letting everyone get a part in fighting the shadows. Now, then, that would be where Bright's talk of creativity comes in. They could have vast opportunities to make their character do. Anyhow, no one really wants their characters to be evil.

Anyhow, Odin was picked because he has been, since he was created, the only son of the Shadow King. Now, I did not see anyone come to me and ask me about doing something like that. I would have probably excepted.

Anyhow, Bright made the great plot planned out for the site, and made an appearance and all of what the queen should look like. I though it would be a great idea, and considering she made it, I only thought it would be wonderful for her to play the part she made and planned out. That, is how it came to be. Who makes the plot, directs the plot as the main characters of it. It is only fair. Now then, if someone suggested a plot, and I accepted it, yes, they would have been the lead characters of it. But aside from our ranks, we still made it, so it seemed fair to carry it out like this. Though, if the plot does open up any lead roles, we'd be more than happy to get other people to play them. Just, for now, there are 2: both ranks and characters made by Bright and I. Not as admins. But as storytellers and roleplayers.

Back to top Go down

Annabelle

Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:27 am by Annabelle

Also... For character ideas. Stop trying to become humans and halfbloods. Be shadows for christ's sake! It'd be fun to be a measly little leech attempting to attach yourself to a Rebel or a ghost shadow that really can't fight but still tries! Come on guys! We can't come up with your character ideas for you! We have a variety of shadows for a reason guys! USE THEM!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum