After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

The Defeat. . *dramatic pause* of Roadix

2 posters

Go down

The Defeat. . *dramatic pause* of Roadix Empty The Defeat. . *dramatic pause* of Roadix

Post by Melody~Darren Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:41 am

Melody hid behind a bush on the lawn of one of the houses. She sat there with a girl who had only just come to join the rebel group, but already, they were good friends.
"I'm not seeing him," she whispered, peeking through the bush.
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

The Defeat. . *dramatic pause* of Roadix Empty Re: The Defeat. . *dramatic pause* of Roadix

Post by Marti :D Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:49 am

Marti squinted gray eyes. "Watch this." She picked up a rock, and threw it into the yard. Suddenly, Roadix appeared, and picked up the rock, studying it. "He was waiting for us. Now, I think one of us should distract him, and the other come from behind." Her hair was a blaze with the light from the sun, and she looked ready and anxious for the attack to start. Like she lived for the kill.
Marti :D

Back to top Go down

The Defeat. . *dramatic pause* of Roadix Empty Re: The Defeat. . *dramatic pause* of Roadix

Post by Melody~Darren Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:53 am

"I can distract him," Melody volunteered, loading her Sig. "Your bat is probably more affective against him." She looked at the baseball equipment/weapon warily. "On my count," she began, pulling herself into a crouching position.
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:55 am

"Wait wait wait. I think I'm faster than you, no offense. But if you want to distract him, be my guest. I was just thinking, you could get a really good shot at him if he wasn't paying attention. And I could beat the hellz outta is front." She smiled, her eyes wide and excited, she pulled Melody back down to a sitting position.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody~Darren Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:57 am

Melody fell with a soft thud. On the other side of their bush, Roadix was beginning to sniff around, trying to find them.
"Okay, if that would work better," she shrugged. "A gun is more effective from the front, but it could still work if you have the bat there." Once more, she got into a crouching position. "Anything else?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:18 am

"Nothin except....," Marti flung herself at Roadix, planting her baseball bat sideways and striking him in the eyes,"FREEEEEDOM!" She screeched, running the opposite way of Melody with a giant smile on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody~Darren Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:24 am

Melody laughed, jumping up and following her. She cocked the gun and unloaded the clip into the back of Roadix.

The beast roared in protest, swinging at Marti with one of its heads, its jaws snapping. Another one of its heads tried twisting backwards to Melody, but it wasn't made to bend that way, and it broke, leaving it useless.
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:28 am

Marti planted a foot into one of the face, and brought it down to the ground, then battered it's neck with a skilled a handling a bat. "Ya know, I should really get something useful, like razors, put in this thing. More damage that way!" The ginger yelled to Melody, hearing a satisfying crack as she broke one of Roadix's plethora of necks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody~Darren Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:34 am

"That might help!" Melody yelled back, trying to be heard over the monster's roaring. It now had two useless heads, and the middle one was panicking. The blonde girl was putting painful little specks in it, but the redhead was beating him with a bat. What could he do?! He decided to whirl around, swinging his large backend at Marti, and bit down at Melody.
She cried out as it nicked her arm, which began bleeding profusely.
"Marti!" she screamed, turning to run. Roadix had gotten her good arm.
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:38 am

Marti jumped over his tail, and ran up to his back, striking his spiky spine with her weapon, which bent in the wrongest of ways. "My bat!" She screeched, hitting the monster till her bat was bent completely in half. "Melody, throw me your gun!" She said, sliding running towards her blond friend, bashing at Roadix's head with a make shift rock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody~Darren Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:41 am

"Are you kidding me?!" Melody looked down at her useless hand, groaning loudly. Roadix roared again, and she chucked the weapon over his head to her friend. "If there's a scratch on it, you're finding me a new one!"
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:45 am

Marti laughed, and decided how to give the final blow. Her knee high converse burned pavement as she charged the monster, and slammed her elbow into the chest area below it's final neck. The head crumpled, obviously hurt. The girl stomped on it's eyes, pointed then gun, and shot it through the middle if it's forehead. "Hellz yeah!" She cheered, kicking Roadix in the face. "You broke my bat, ho!" She said, handing Melody back her gun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody~Darren Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:49 am

One last shriek escaped from Roadix, as he crumpled to the ground. Soon, it was just a pile of dust.

Melody came back around, taking her gun from Marti with her uninjured hand, wincing as she looked at her hurt arm.
"He got me good," she muttered.
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:53 am

"Me too." She said, patting her bent-beyond-repair bat. "But your worse, so let's attend to you first." Marti said, pulling off her belt and tying it above the cut on Melody's arm. "I think you'll need stitches." She frowned. "Let's go home."

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody~Darren Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:56 am

"Okay," Melody agreed. A smile began growing on her face. "We're heroes," she said, kind of laughing.
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:07 pm

"Hellz yeah we are! We killed Roadix!" Marti cheered. "Melody......" She trailed off, a giant smile in her face. "WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIEND! AND WELLLLLLLL KEEP ON FIGHTING, TILL THE ENNNNNND. WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!" She sang loud and proud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody~Darren Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:05 am

Melody joined in, her voice soaring down the lane. They were making quite a bunch of noise, so much that some lesser shadows began poking their heads out.
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:45 am

Marti sang a bit off tune then got back on track, squashing a shadow with the heel of her shoe. She spun around, her arms in the air, and feel on her butt. Without even moving, she laughed it off, grasping her stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum