After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Hanging Out With The Generals. (Generals and shadows. And I guess Half-Bloods, if you wanna suck up to the Generals or something.) (This is a really long title o_O)

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hanging Out With The Generals. (Generals and shadows. And I guess Half-Bloods, if you wanna suck up to the Generals or something.) (This is a really long title o_O) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hanging Out With The Generals. (Generals and shadows. And I guess Half-Bloods, if you wanna suck up to the Generals or something.) (This is a really long title o_O)

Post by Melody~Darren Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:38 am

OoC: My bad e_e

Wind gave a small nod. She preferred the newer ways to older ones.
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Hanging Out With The Generals. (Generals and shadows. And I guess Half-Bloods, if you wanna suck up to the Generals or something.) (This is a really long title o_O) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hanging Out With The Generals. (Generals and shadows. And I guess Half-Bloods, if you wanna suck up to the Generals or something.) (This is a really long title o_O)

Post by Ari~Elias Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:38 am

"Nice to meet you." he murmured, taking a handkerchief and dusting off a wing. It twitched a bit.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

https://atarebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:41 am

"And you are...?" Whisper trailed off, cocking a silver eye brow, and dusting off her dress. It seemed as though she was still caught in the mannerisms and fashion sense of the 1800s, although she had let Wind convince her of shorter dresses.
Marti :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:42 am

"I told you." he groaned impatiently, hovering in the air. "I am Elias Vanders, general of the Valgons."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody~Darren Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:44 am

Wind giggled, something she rarely did. She immediately clapped a hand over her mouth; Whisper would want to know why she giggled later that evening.
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:46 am

Whisper narrowed her eyes as if to ask what was going on. "Well, thats nice. So what did you have in mind, in terms of celebrating?" She asked Elias politely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:48 am

"Drinking something with a lot of caffeine. I'm tired.." he groaned, snapping. A valgon appeared with a can of soda, and handed it to him. Alias smiled, said something in an odd tongue, and the valgon disappeared. He opened the can with a Click!
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody~Darren Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:50 am

Wind shook her head. She moved over to a bookshelf, seeming to search through the various volumes. Finally, she selected one. However, when she pulled it, the shelf swung forward, revealing a secret cupboard where a few bottles of champagne were kept. She took one out, and poured herself a small glass.
"I don't drink much, but 'tis a good occasion," she said.
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:51 am

Elias tilted his head. "How old are you?" he asked.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody~Darren Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:51 am

"Over 100," she grinned, taking a sip.
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:52 am

"We're both fourteen." Whisper smiled, opening a different bottle with red wine in it, and pouring herself a glass. "But we've been that way for awhile."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:55 am

"I see..." he cocked his head. "Well, you still haven't developed fully. I don't think that's a good idea."
He snapped, and two valgons appeared, swooping and stealing the glasses, smashing them. He snapped again, and they vanished.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody~Darren Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:56 am

Wind glared at him.
"Do yeh know what we went to t'e get those drinks?" she asked angrily.
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:59 am

Whisper's black eyes burned. "Bastaird leat, na deochanna a bhí níos sine ná do sheanathair iontach! Táimid iontach a bhí acu ó shin sular rugadh thú!" She yelled in Irish, her hands clenching fist. She had half a mind to rip his wings out.

OOC: It says
You bastard, those drinks were older than your great grandfather! We've had them since before you were born!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:00 am

Elias smiled. "I don't give a damn how old they are." he sighed, flying up to the ceiling.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:01 am

"Well then, perhaps you would care to leave, kindly." Whisper hissed something unhearable, and a possessor floated into Elias, and made him move towards the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody~Darren Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:02 am

"You and yer fancy wings," Wind snapped. She took the bottle and put it back in the secret cupboard. After that, she took her place on the bed again. "If yeh want to share some o' that soda, then maybe we could be friends again."
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:04 am

Suddenly, a valgon screeched and flew in, killing the Possessor. "I don't need your witchcraft to know I'm not welcome." he growled, making his way to the door himself. He stopped and took a drink of the soda in his hand, snapping. Two valgons appeared with cans, and handed them the soda. They screeched, and disappeared.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody~Darren Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:05 am

Gratefully, Wind took it. She opened it and sipped from it, finding and odd comfort in the bubbles in it.
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:07 am

"What is this?" Whisper ask, her eyes narrowed at him, still pissed that he had killed her Possessor. She saw Wind start gulping the drink, and decided to try it, finding it oddly soothing. Her eyes watered at the bubbles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:10 am

"This is a carbonated beverage: a mixture of seltzer and flavoring, with a fruit taste." Elias explained to the best of his ability.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody~Darren Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:12 am

Wind emptied the can, shaking it to see if perhaps there was more going to magically appear. Her pupils had grown slightly larger. She reacted badly to sugar; she would be awake the rest of the night.
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:15 am

Whisper smiled, and chugged the rest of her drink. She poked the empty can. "Does this goblet refill itself, Elias?" She asked, shuffling back and forth on her feet, unable to keep still.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:16 am

"Goblet? It's a can. It's tin foil. It won't do anything like that." Elias sighed. "God, you guys are old."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody~Darren Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:18 am

Wind merely blinked, her eyes huge. She blinked rapidly for a moment, before getting up and throwing the can away in the garbage by the bedroom door.
Melody~Darren
Melody~Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next