After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Chillan Like A Villan

2 posters

Go down

Chillan Like A Villan Empty Chillan Like A Villan

Post by Stanza Paper Line Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:23 pm

Stanza walked side by side with Ocean. Stanza admired the park's not-really-that-beautiful beautifulness, except until she seen a whole shit load of shadows. "Can't we just have one day without these undead bitches?" Stanza said angrily. She raged on the shadows. When she finished owning the Shadows butts she turned around to see a swing. The swing she used to play on when she was a kid, and the park was beautiful. She remembered when she was little and her mom used to push her on the swing. She sighed and in a low voiice she said "Oh how I miss those days" She stared at the sky.
Stanza Paper Line
Stanza Paper Line

Back to top Go down

Chillan Like A Villan Empty Re: Chillan Like A Villan

Post by Ocean~Yuui Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:26 pm

Ocean turned around and saw that Stanza was a bit down today. "Hey, you alright?" Ocean asked, she was her best friend, and hatted seeing her sad.
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Post by Stanza Paper Line Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:33 pm

Stanza jumped at the sound of another humans voice. She completely zoned out and forget Ocean was with her. "Oh .. Well yeah, I'm good. Just them memories, always get to me." She faked chuckled, and put her hands under her chin and just stared at the ground (OOC; Fail description xD)
Stanza Paper Line
Stanza Paper Line

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean~Yuui Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:40 pm

((OOC: That last sentence made no sense to me. xD))

Ocean smiled at Stanza. "I see, well it looks like this place is.. uh, was a place for a battle or something." Ocean said taking notice to the blood and guts everywhere.
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Post by Stanza Paper Line Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:48 pm

(OOC: Shut up lmao it's like you put your hands under you chin and your chin rests on your hands? Kay we do it in class alot when Mrs.dickface always says something super funny xD. Like Happiness ;D)

~

"I'm always so depressed about my family" She laughed "Where's the party in me? Haha lets go Chillax? Oh by the way I don't think I'd ever say this, but, I think it's time to- .. no nvm, oh wait maybe I should .. or? Well New weapon?" Her eyes lit up as pictures of guns and swords floated in her head.
Stanza Paper Line
Stanza Paper Line

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean~Yuui Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:51 pm

((OOC: LMAO I get it now... remember when you yelled "PENUS!" during class? xD))

"I see.." Ocean said staring at Stanza. "A new weapon? Well maybe you can get a secondary one, like me! What are you good at using besides from a pan?" Ocean said excitedly.
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Post by Stanza Paper Line Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 pm

(OOC: Complete fail xD Who would have ever knew that Ha with out the .. -cough- ppiness -cough- part said Penus .. I didn't till I said it xD. Lmao)

"Well.. " To embarrassed to admit it, but she said it anyway "N-Nothing .." She looked away, avoiding eye contact.
Stanza Paper Line
Stanza Paper Line

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean~Yuui Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:03 pm

Ocean looked at Stanza and smiled. "It's okay, I'll teach you if you want~" Ocean said cheerfully. "What weapon would you like the most? I think you'd be good at using a dagger or a kanata." Ocean said.

((OOC: When I wrote "Kanata" I almost put Konata... otakumuch. xD))
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Post by Stanza Paper Line Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:07 pm

Stanza jumped with joy when Ocean said Dagger. "I KNOW HOW TO USE ONE OF THEM!! THEY HAVE IT ON COD!! You like press the button on the very bottom of the screen then depending on the round you can hit the with one shot, or two shots and so on!! I also know how to use the Bowie knife, but it only goes up to round 12 .." Stanza continued on with her COD knowledge. After a while, Stanza decided on what weapon she wanted the most. "I want to learn how to use the wonderwaffle " She smiled
Stanza Paper Line
Stanza Paper Line

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean~Yuui Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:11 pm

"W-Wow... I can't believe you could remember that all from a game that was like, 5 years ago~" Ocean said. It reminded her of all that she remembered of Anime... "I don't really know how to use that type of gun.." she admitted. "You sure you wouldn't like to use something close-combat since your used to the frying pan?" Ocean asked.
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Post by Stanza Paper Line Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:52 pm

"Sure!! Am I allowed to use my Frying Pan alot more then my other weapon?" She smiled. "Well lets get going, see if there's a weapon shop anywhere. Maybe the Wal-Mart?" She asked
Stanza Paper Line
Stanza Paper Line

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean~Yuui Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:29 am

"I don't think the Wal-Mart would have a weapon like that.." Ocean said while looking around.
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum