After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Deep Thinking.

3 posters

Go down

Deep Thinking.  Empty Deep Thinking.

Post by Marti :D Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:24 am

Bella sat in the Observatory, a telescope opened to the sky. She peered through it will curious hazel eyes. Her hands clenched the controls, twisting this way and that, till she focused perfectly on the moon, shining brighter than she could have imagined. It reminded her of something. She looked away, and put her hands on finely jutted hips. The top of the dome was opened, and stars could been seen from all over. Bella smiled and sat, starring at them.

Last edited by Lily~Bella on Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Marti :D

Back to top Go down

Deep Thinking.  Empty Re: Deep Thinking.

Post by Alli Anderson Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:28 am

OOC: Can I join?
Alli Anderson
Alli Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean~Ink Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:39 am

"Tout simplement magnifique, non?" Asked Jean, who had entered the observatory, staring at the stars. "Excusez-moi, I am Jean Acelin. I do not believe we 'ave met. Your name?" He asked, as his black cat, Hecate, slunk back in the shadows, her green eyes glowing in the darkness.
Jean~Ink
Jean~Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:41 am

The blond jumped at the voice, turning around quickly. Her gun sat on a table, but she didn't reach for it. She had seen Jean before. "Bella. Bella Ashwood." Her hands trembled from the scare. The poor girl was always on end. Always scared. She mustered up a smile for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean~Ink Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:49 am

"In French, Belle means beautiful," Jean said thoughtfully to Bella. He glanced at the stars. "So, you like astronomy, mon cher? Or just like to look at zeh stars?" Hecate kept glancing at Bella's gun, nervously. She knew what those meant.
Jean~Ink
Jean~Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:53 am

Bella blushed deeply, her freckles hiding in the heat. "I like astronomy. I would have to say that either Jupiter of Uranus is my favorite planets. Their beautiful." She smiled, tucking a piece of honey blond hair behind her ear. She hadn't worn her bow to the observatory. She gestured to the telescope. "The moon, I was looking at the moon."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean~Ink Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:57 am

Jean grasped the telescope, and looked through it. "Ah, yes. The lune, a beautiful specimen. Satellite to Earth. Looks like silver cheese," He nodded, letting go of the telescope. "I 'ave always enjoyed lookeeng at Venus and Pluto, myself." He shrugged.
Jean~Ink
Jean~Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:06 am

"Pluto seems cold to me. I hate the cold." Bella said, untucking her hair. She tended to do that to hide her face. "I like the stars though. They shine so bright, yet their so far away." Said Bella, looking up, her arms hugging herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean~Ink Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:09 am

Jean scrunched his brow. "I like zee cold. It's all I ever feel anymore. Warmth . . . is uncomfortable for me, I suppose," He allowed Hecate to rub her head under his palm, and kept looking at the stars. "Yes, the stars. . . are sometimes a leetle too bright."
Jean~Ink
Jean~Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:26 am

Bella looked at him, her hazel eyes confused. "But, the cold kills things. It brings death and sadness and erases hope. Warmth is different. It's hope, it's life, it's love, it's just everything that anyone could need." She said, looking at Jean still. "It's a very sad thing when someone is always cold, always alone. I despise the feeling." Her hands wrapped tighter around her waist. "I think that a star can never be to bright. Sometimes they lead the way." A wind blew and ruffled Jean and Bella the wrong way. Bella shivered and squeezed her eyes together tightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean~Ink Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:30 am

"But the warmth equals fire. And fire brings destruction. Light brings blindness. Yes, the cold does kill," Jean said, returning her gaze. The breeze came, and Jean basked in it, along with Hecate. The cold soothed their spirits. Calmed them. "Sauf si vous avez un manteau de fourrure."
Jean~Ink
Jean~Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:35 am

Bella tensed. "Then maybe, room temperature is best." She laughed, a tinkling sounds like rain falling into a bucket. "I'd never thought of it that way.. although I wish that light would never blind. The dark is frightening." Said Bella, her eyes closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down