After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Thinking Time Bomb

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Thinking Time Bomb Empty Thinking Time Bomb

Post by Sleepy Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:34 am

Reuben ran through the hotel. Body parts were strewn all over and intestines lined the walls. He rolled forward as a portrait with a bloody hand print toppled over. Cackling voices echoed off of the walls. He raced past rooms with doors open wide, revealing the mutilated bodies of former residents. Down at the end of the hall was a door. Wooden planks blocked the doors in an X formation. Claws raked it. He slashed and stabbed until they came loose. The shadows following him were slammed as he shut the door. All he did was simply lock it and lay down on the bed. It was surprisingly clean. Everything was neatly made. He sighed. It was like the room was locked in time before the Apocalypse. There was just one thing. The window was wide open and a breeze made the curtains fly out like reaching hands. Reuben summoned his courage and stuck his head out the window. Way down at the bottom was a body; splattered on the cement with limbs sprawled out. He sighed and closed it. It began to rain and the sky darkened. Rain soon streamed down like mini streams cutting through the forest. He stared at the ceiling, listening to the steady beat of rain coming down on the roof. He took off his sword and let it rest on the nightstand next to him. Why did the world have to die out like this?

Last edited by Reuben ~ Kai on Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Thinking Time Bomb Empty Re: Thinking Time Bomb

Post by Capucine~Joy Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:36 am

Ooc: Mind if I join:D
Cappy speaks English now!:D
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:38 am

OOC: I don't care ^^ Go ahead if you... can get through the door o-o
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:46 am

Ooc: Stupid Jay's character (Odin or something like that...) made her a Half-Blood :)

A soft pitter of water droplets echoed through the bloody halls of a hotel. If you followed the noise it led you too a dripping wet girl, rather short and skinny. She appeared to be a teenager, but her clothes all tough and rough made her seem older.
Slowly she walked forward to a closed door and took a deep breath. Suddenly she was on the other side of the door, her eyes dark grey with glowing fleck of purple challeneging anyone in her path. There was something odd about this girl, sure she was a very pretty Italian girls, but maybe the fact that her skin had a... purple aura to it?
Oblivious to the human the girl continued to walk forward to stare at herself in the mirror. Sure her reflection was breathtaking, but Cappy didn't look pleased, instead she longed to be back in her Human body.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:52 am

OOC: Fun Fact: Odin also killed my second character named Cloud :DD Then Cloud came back to life super pissed o-o

IC: Reuben was lost in his own little world. He wondered what someone would say to him if he talked about his problems. He then thought about Kai and how he figured out the whole situation of Amethyst's on his own. But he couldn't talk to him. The British assassin would probably shoot him on sight. He sighed and closed his eyes, beginning to drift into sleep.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:54 am

OOC: Fact. Odin also kidnapped Lily. Lily escaped and took her prison guard captive, who then escaped from the Wal-Mart. ^^

Alyss growled, and followed the girl into the room. Her eyes widened when she saw Reuben. She smiled, and sat on the bed beside him. "Sup, hot stuff?" She giggled, her wet, silky, black dress leaving nothing to the imagination as it clung to her curvy body for dear life. Her dark eyes narrowed at the other Half-Blood.

Last edited by Lily~Bella~Alyss on Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Marti :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:56 am

Reuben sat up and kicked his leg up, standing and gripping the window. "Don't call me that."
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:59 am

"Don't get so upset. I was just lettin you know I was here. Calm down, calm down." Alyss said, braiding and un-braiding her silky black hair, that dripped a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:01 am

He sighed. "Are you here to kill me or here to fuck with my mind?"
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:01 am

OOC:Hot-stuff? ALYSS IS A SORREN WANNABE! D:<
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

https://atarebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:02 am

The girl turned around and narrowed her eyes at the two. "I see I'm interupting..." She hissed in a mysterious Italian voice laced with aged anger, "...Something." She spat at them again. Only transporting herself to the shadows so all that was seen from her was her curvy silhouette and her glowing gray and purple speckled eyes.

Ooc: Guuuuuys. Posting Order D:
Im slow on meh phone!
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:04 am

Alyss raised an eyebrow at Reuben. "How about I fuck with something besides your mind?" She winked. "No honestly, what's bugging you." She asked, giving Capucine the once over, then flicking her the finger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:06 am

Cappy just stared at her. "Your bitchy attitude." She fired back returned her fingure gesture with a straight face.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:06 am

"Trust me. You're not interrupting anything. And I'm not going to fuck with you, so stop asking." he said without turning around.

OOC: Okay. Feath posts next or you?
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:10 am

Ooc: Feaths.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:11 am

Alyss rolled her eyes. "You take things far too seriously. I just wanted to know whats wrong with you." Her eyes showed she was genuinly worried. She narrowed black eyes at Capucine. "Honestly bitch, shut the fuck up, cause I wasn't talking to you. Why don't you go cut your wrist or something?" She suggested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:23 am

Cappy laughed once in a long time, it sound rich but hoarse considering she hadn't used it in a long while. "Tu sei una cagna. Ci sarĂ  sempre una cagna cazzo, si. Vostro solo una grande cagna." She said calmly not getting mad or turning red, in fact if you didn't speak Italian you wouldn't realise how bad what she said was.
Turning to Reuben she stared at him and rolled her eyes. Then narrowed them and glared into his eyes.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:26 am

"What did I do?" Reuben asked as Capucine stared at him. He glanced at Alyss. "Why would you care? You're supposed to kill the Rebels, aren't you?"
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:30 am

Alyss looked at Reuben. "Hell no. I'm here beacuse the Shadow King thought I was cute, and wanted his other Half-Bloods... You know what forget it." She said, looking at Capucine with a vicious stare, as if to say back off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:33 am

Cappy stared at him, not breaking the peircing stare. "Nothing. But I don't know you either so I don't know if I could trust you." She said simply as if he should know that.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:39 am

"Half-bloods..." said a voice. Coming through the door was Ari. "There are too much nowadays. They are all cowardly traitors, if you ask me."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

https://atarebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:39 am

Reuben sighed. "How the hell did you all get through the locked door?"
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:43 am

Alyss grimaced at Ari. "Some of us didn't choose this life style, but choose to live it. And I came in through the window." She answered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:47 am

Cappy turned around to glared at him. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with fishlips, I didn't have a choice either. I came through the front door, like most people." She remarked simply and rolled her eyes. This was new, she was used to this kind of attitude from people.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:52 am

Alyss looked at her with a cocked eyebrow. "Who the fuck are you calling fishlips, bitch? Just because you don't have lucious lips, doesn't mean that you should hate. In fact, you might want to buy some plumper for your scrawny old hag mouth. Or maybe I should just slap some swelling into it." She growled, threatening with her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next