After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

SUGAR! :D

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SUGAR! :D Empty SUGAR! :D

Post by Annabelle Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:46 am

Luna walked through the prison. Her sword clanged against the bars as she walked. She had been stuck at the fortress ever since fighting with the group at the Wal-Mart. She was glad to be able to escape for a second. Her dark purple aura glowed as she walked. Her eyes flashed from red to brown and back to red. The bars continued to clang through out the prison. Echoing.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

SUGAR! :D Empty Re: SUGAR! :D

Post by Sleepy Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:48 am

Kai walked through the prison, shuddering at the darkness. "Bloody Americans and their flithy torture chambers." he drew his gun, looking around for a place to sit down. He had no idea why he came here in the first place.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:54 am

The clanging continued as Luna walked. Her shoes made soft thuds. She could feel the sadness. The regret. And more so, the mistakes. She understood people had once been angry here. They had been betrayed, their lives shattered the moment they came here. And then others, were just mad. Not in the angry sort of way. Mad as in insane. They had not belonged here. They should have been in the solitude of a straight jacket. She could see the shadows they had made in their cells. She could also see the bodies they left behind.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:58 am

Kai heard the clanging and stopped. He stuck his back to the wall and pointed the gun at the noise. He had to make sure what it was human and not shadow. After all, if he hit a shadow that was simply playing all the other shadows would turn on him.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:02 am

Luna soon came into view. A sigh slipped from her mouth. Her British accent came out. "T'is here place ought not be standing. Sadness and madness is all I sense." she said to herself.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:04 am

She's... British? he slowly walked into view. "Who are you?" he asked. His overcoat and vest released dust from the movement.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:05 am

Luna looked at him. Her eyes seemed emotionless when she realized he was there. "Luna Star." she replied. "And you?"
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:07 am

OOC:I'm bored waiting for the computer back. Mind if I join? ^^

Ari knelt at a skeleton. "Hm." he breathed. "From the looks of this, this place has been vacant for five years..."
He got up. "Then what is that clanging?"
Pulling his hood over his face, he continued down the hall.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

https://atarebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:09 am

"Kai Hunter." he said carefully, feeling the cold blade in his sleeve touch his bare skin.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:11 am

OOC; Not at all Diaeth ^^

IC: Luna nodded. "I see. And you're what? Human?" Her grip tightened on her sword. She didn't trust the boy before her.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:13 am

Ari almost walked around the corner, but quickly hid behind the wall upon seeing Luna and Kai. He listened attentively.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:18 am

"Yes, I am human. And of you? Are you one of those pitiful Survivors?" he asked.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:23 am

Luna glared. "I was. I had actually helped start that. But I'm not anymore. You see. I died."
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:25 am

He remembered the gleaming in Sorren's hand. "So you were brought back by shadows?"
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:27 am

Ari identified them both as British. He also heard about how she died. This was getting interesting.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:28 am

Luna nodded. "Yes. I was. by the Shadow King himself actually."
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:33 am

He lowered his gun a little bit. "I've been trying to get to the Fortress for some time now. I can't with that bloody beast on Doil Street trying to bite my bloody head off." he explained.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:36 am

Ari grimaced at Kai's vocabulary. Bloody was used every other word. So the stereotyped were true!
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:36 am

Luna stared at him. He wants to kill the Shadow King... She wondered why he hadn't tried to kill her yet. Or maybe he wants to be a half-blood... either way I think he should die. She swung her sword down and hit him in the arm. "Too shallow." she cursed herself. She pulled back and went for another blow.

OOC: Like I said. I wanna fight >:D
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:41 am

Kai fell to one knee and brought up his kunai to stop his head from being slapped off of his neck. He pulled up his gun with his other hand and shot at her.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:42 am

OOC: Oh hey... guess what... NOTHER SHOULDER HIT XDD

IC: Luna dodged as best as she could but a bullet strayed to her shoulder. "ALWAYS THE BLOODY SHOULDER!"
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:48 am

"Why are you attacking me, bloody wanker?!" he yelled, backing off from her reach and grabbing his side in pain.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:50 am

"Don't call me a wanker you twat!" Luna yelled at him. "And I'm attacking you because you are no good. You can't even get past a measly little shadow."
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:54 am

The words echoed in his head. His vision blurred and he saw his father rather than Luna. "You're the same. They're all the same." he said solemnly, picking up his gun and pointing it straight at her.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:58 am

Luna set her jaw. "All the same? Ha. Good one. No. I'm very much different from the rest of them tossers. I believe you can use your weaknesses to your own advantages. YOU choose not to."
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum