After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

SUGAR! :D

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SUGAR! :D - Page 2 Empty Re: SUGAR! :D

Post by Sleepy Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:02 am

He didn't respond, just shot at her again. The bullet grazed by. Luna towered over him. "You're just like them." he repeated.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:10 am

Luna closed her eyes and let out a breath. When she reopened them they were brown. "And who are they?" the tone of her voice had changed.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:16 am

"The Hunters; the power behind the throne." he said in a angry tone. He noticed her sudden change in voice and eye color and narrowed his eyes. Was her human side taking over?
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:19 am

"The power behind the throne? Hm..." The reminded her. "I wonder how the Queen is doing. I don't remember hearing about her when the apocalypse started." Luna shook her head and the red came back before dimming to brown once more. "I'm sorry." A soft smile played on her lips. "I'm rambling. Sooner or later you are just going to think I'm a mad muppet."
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:23 am

Kai smiled a little bit. He lowered his gun; his guard was still up. She seemed not as bad when she was human, but he didn't want to stick around for too long.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:25 am

"OH! You're bleeding Love. Um..." She looked around before deciding on ripping cloth off her shirt. She bent down beside him and wrapped the makeshift bandage around his wound.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:25 am

Ari was surprised to see them fight for a while. Stormy blue eyes filled with amusement, he watched on.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

https://atarebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:29 am

Kai nearly jumped back in surprise. Kindness? "Err... thank you." he choked out. He'd already said it twice since he got to New York, maybe they were a little bit different. But they weren't so kind since he'd brutally injured two of their members.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:30 am

Luna nodded softly. "You are very much welcome." The red slowly started to form back into her eyes.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:31 am

He grunted when he slowly saw the red. His hand retracted back into his sleeve, gripping the kunai.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:33 am

Ari blinked. Should he intrude? It was getting pretty boring hiding right there. Actually, he was surprised they didn't find him yet.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:44 am

Luna showed a look of confusion at first but her aura returned. "Get out of here before I kill you." she growled.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:45 am

Kai backed away into the shadows. "Bloody half-bloods." he muttered.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:47 am

Luna looked up and spotted another person. She pulled out a small knife and it whizzed past him, sticking into a crack in the wall. "It's not polite to eavesdrop."
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:26 am

Ari groaned. It was time for a cover-up. He fell, putting on his best Australian accent. "Hello, mates. I couldn't halp but listen on your conversation." he explained. "Forgive me, aussie, but you were quite loud."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:27 am

Kai watched from the shadows, and began loading his gun.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:29 am

Luna smiled. "I didn't expect to find people in such a cold and depressing place. Then again... this world is very cold now so I don't know how I didn't come to the conclusion."
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:38 am

"I'm just moving along, mate." he explained, walking down the hallway. He had to find another method of eavesdrop. He was starting to regret not using hypnosis, but he was learning not to constantly rely on it. Human instinct was key, and he didn't want to use it every time things went wrong.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: