After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Open! I know you all are in the middle of a big fancy RP... But join please!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Open! I know you all are in the middle of a big fancy RP... But join please! Empty Open! I know you all are in the middle of a big fancy RP... But join please!

Post by Capucine~Joy Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:46 am

The sky was surprising sunnier than usual and Capucine hated it. So there she was walking down a narrow dirt road in a black ripped dress with fishnet sleeves, a black choker, and black biker boots. Scars danced up around her arms and legs like a race.
Capucine walked by a few rather nice houses and away from the Walmart gang. She didn't fit in there at all, no one understood her, literally. Spinning her gun on her long pointer finger she stopped a rather large cemetery. It looked free of moment, more importantly company.
The small teenage girl walked to a large marble bench, splattered with blood. Lovely. Swiftly she plopped down and stared at the small grave in front of her.

Emmy Shere
You will be missed

It read, unsure of what those jumbled up words ment she decided this person was probably a flake of somesort. This made her laugh in her head, but on he outside she still looked like the hard shell. No one would ever be able to read her Eli did, he was really the only person who had ever made her laugh since her mother died. Ever since Eli died Cappy had smiled since and probably wouldn't ever again.
Thinking about this she figured the Rebel group was off fighting crime, leaving her out with no clue what was going on. Seriously, where was everyone?
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Open! I know you all are in the middle of a big fancy RP... But join please! Empty Re: Open! I know you all are in the middle of a big fancy RP... But join please!

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:50 am

A slight laughter erupted. A few benches down sat someone who looked like Loki, only with darker hair. He had his head down, shading his eyes, and a strong purple aura radiated from him.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

https://atarebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Open! I know you all are in the middle of a big fancy RP... But join please! Empty Re: Open! I know you all are in the middle of a big fancy RP... But join please!

Post by Capucine~Joy Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:55 am

Laughter, it sounded so uggly to the Italian beauty, or well somewhat of a beauty. Her head snapped up and she looked straight toward the creator of the noise. "Loki?" She scoffed his name rolling off her tounge with an Italian twist. It looked like him, only something was wrong... He looked different, he looked darker, maybe meaner?
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:57 am

The laughter continued, and suddenly the figure disappeared, reappearing in an instant next to Capucine, still with shady eyes. He had a maniacal grin.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:14 am

Capucine eyes darted around as he disappeared. This wasn't good, now she had company and by the looks of it Cappy guessed it was a shadow. Suddenly she turned to face a boy almost exactly like Loki only with darker hair and a stiff maniacal grin. Honestly Cappy could feel his dark energy roll off her body. It wasn't like she had much of a positive attitude anyway, but this energy was different and darker than hers. Never a good sign. "Uh.. Can me help?" She asked in a thick Italian accent trying to speak in her best English.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:58 am

The man looked at her with blood red eyes. "There is one thing, human..."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:19 pm

Cappy stare at him with narrowed eyes and a cold, hard face. What had he said? Something about a human... Cappy shook her head with a frown implanted where a smile should be.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:36 pm

The man looked up and frowned. Italian wasn't his strong-suit. That is why he hoped it wouldn't result to that. "C'è una cosa che potete fare, umano."
He blinked. How the hell did you say 'is'?
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:55 pm

Cappy stared at him weighing her options, but decided to stick to the one that she was stuck with right now. "E quale sarebbe? Ombra." She spat at him swiftly grabbing her gun out of her belt loop and pointin it at the teenage boy next to her. Her glaring grey/black eyes burning into his red yes and challenging them.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:04 pm

OOC:You can shoot him anywhere except the hand. Trust me. He'll be fine. ^^

Odin threw his head back in laughter. "Spararmi.." he hissed.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:55 pm

Cappy stared at him laugh free of emotion. Her eyes sparkled with mischief but she kept staring into his eyes, like she was peering into his soul. "Datemi una buona ragione." She back fired in a fluent Italian her voice over powered with anger and spirit.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:59 pm

OOC:Argh! I revealed his name. D:>

The man blinked and looked at her. "Non capisco." he whispered in a hazy voice.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:51 am

Capucine stared at him, her gun still pressed againts his chest. Her eyes dark and her face hard, not even stopping to soften. "Che cosa non capisci?" She spat at him. Her voice barely a whisper.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:10 am

Odin shook his head. Suddenly, he dug out of his pocket a dark shard of some jewel. It glowed. "Toccarlo. Renderà la vita migliore." he said.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:20 am

Cappy exhaled rather quickly and lifted up her hand slowly. Suddenly she slapped him across the face. "Che diavolo fai a sapere della mia vita?" She screamed standing up, flaming her eyes full of her pain, but her face unreadable.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:28 am

Odin said nothing for a while. "Perché tutti quelli che toccano la riceve poi una vita migliore di prima." he said with a wicked grin.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:19 am

Cappy stared at him like her was stabbing her with a knife. " Ti sembro come tutti gli altri?" She asked him her voice dripping with her offendedness. She shook her head with a sigh and started to slowly walk away.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:59 am

Odin got up, grinning. He suddenly disappeared, and reappeared in front of her. "Non prendo un no come risposta." he hissed, before putting the gem to her head. Immediately, the effects took place.

OOC:Half-bloods usually gain red/purple/gray eyes and a shadowy aura.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:11 am

Ooc: Well she has gray eyes... but does this part hurt.. or such and will she now know English?
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:32 am

OOC:Yes and yes. ^^
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:19 am

Capucine screamed as pain corsed through her veins. Making her double over in pain. Catching her balance the firey Italian slapped the one who caused it harder than before, letting her pain and anger flow out in that powerful swing. Suddenly a second wave of pain hit her, like someone was pushing in a whole new vocabular of words, English words and the teen let out a gasp. This only made her pain worse and she clamped her eyes close, squeezing them shut until the pain was gone.
Cappy's eyes flung open, her dark grey eyes now flashing fleck of purple. Her skin glowed a different vibe, considering it now glowed with a purple, shadow like aura. Other than the skin and eyes the girl just seemed to look more... well more attractive.
This didn't change the anger that now bubbled over her face. "You ass! Your gonna wish you took no for an answer! Look at me, you made me... a monster" She hissed her voice dripping with a mysterious Italian accent. She returned to her unreadable poker face and stared into his eyes with anger.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:27 am

"Yes." Odin agreed. "And now you serve the Shadow King. Truth is, a voice inside you probably is telling you this was best."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:30 am

Exhaling deeply Cappy stared at him with angery eyes. "Why did you do this to me anyway? What did I do to you?" SHe shot at him with anger.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:50 am

Odin slunked back, one foot on the bench. He had a bored expression. "We need more recruits. Lonely humans are the best ones we can get."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:58 am

Cappy shrugged. "Thats a good enough reason. I have nothing to live for anything. I think it would've been easier if you had just killed me." She said in a cold, hard voice.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next