After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Looking for people.

2 posters

Go down

Looking for people. Empty Looking for people.

Post by Marti :D Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:20 am

Lily walked down the street, her purple eyes slitted, and her bow drawn with an arrow in it. A bulky case of arrows were strung around her small frame. Her eyes darted left and right. She was nervous, although her clenched jaw and body stance showed only strength. Cautiously, she walked towards the Wal-Mart bare foot. No shoes, no sounds. Suddenly something moved, to the corner of her vision. Lily almost smiled. The hunter had now become the prey. She didn't turn around, she let the Shadow think that it was creeping up on her, but when she felt movement around her she turned and shot an arrow straight into the chest of a shadow, yet another filled its place. She was surrounded.
Marti :D

Back to top Go down

Looking for people. Empty Re: Looking for people.

Post by Capucine~Joy Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:50 am

Emmy stood behind the shadows holding her gun tightly between to small hands. She looked at Lily and narrowed her eyes, probably just a trap! Emmy started shooting at the shadows, aiming far enough away from Liy so it wouldn't hit her. Suddenly only one was left.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:59 am

Lily drew another arrow, and shot it in the throat. She started to run, but turn around and ran smack into Emmy. Something brown feel out of her jacket. "They even look like humans now!" She said drawing another arrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:02 am

Aaron walked up behind them, out of the mist (Say there's a mist, fog makes everything better :D ) "She is a human. " He muttered, rolling his eyes. Drawing his sword, he lunged and took out three shadows with one swipe. Rolling under a fourth, he stabbed it and knocked it into others, destroying two or three more. There was still 4 left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:05 am

Emmy sneered and held her gun in a tight grip so she couldn't grab it without her pulling the trigger. "You would know!" she shot back looking at Aaron.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:07 am

Lily suppressed a growl and shot an arrow at a shadow, then pulled another on out with lightning speed, and shot the shadow that filled its space. One lunged for her. She dodged his clumsy steps easily, and when she got behind him, she shot an arrow through his black body. One shadow left. Lily kicked it in the chest and grabbed a sharp arrow tip, stabbing it in the neck. The 14 year old girl was more than a little distraught, although she didn't show it. After collecting all her arrows, she went and picked the brown thing that had fallen out of her jacket up and stuck it back into the protective cloth. The thing squirmed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:09 am

Emmy watched with narrowe eyes. "What the hell is in your pocket?" she asked looking at the squirming thing.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:12 am

Lily almost smiled. "A hedgehog. His name is Pan." She shrugged, going to help Aaron up. "So, could you tell me your names, so I can consider you non-strangers?" She asked, pointedly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:39 am

Em laughed dryly at the fact that girl had a hedgehog in her pocket. "I'm Emmy. And you are....?" She asked with a voice floating in the air making the scene a bit more happy.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:46 am

Lily smiled a bit. "My name's Lily. Kinda stupid right, I'm not anything like a flower. Anyways, sorry for aiming at you earlier, you never know these days who you can trust, but you seem alright." She said extending a hand to shake Emmy's. Pan crawled out of her pocket and up onto her shoulder, and gave a good small growl. Lily glared at the pet and put him back into her pocket. "Sorry about him to, he doesn't know you. He only trust me." She said her had still extended.

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:50 am

Emmy took it slowly, her nail were growing long now. Only now did she realise how awful she must look. Although it wasn't true Emmy was actractive, but boy she didn't feel like it. "Nice to meet you Lily." She said slowly. "Oh and that's Aaron. We are apart of a rebel group against shadows." She continued smiling.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:59 am

Lily looked at them both with purple eyes like bruises. "Nice to meet people who aren't dead, and who aren't trying to kill me. So do you two have a shower, or at least a wet rag?" She asked softly. "I don't mean to be rude or anything." Lily looked away shyly. "And you fight Shadow's? So do I!" She said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:05 am

Emmy nodded "I'm new, but you have to meet Lance before we discuss cleaning." She spoke kindly her eyes turning a deep happy green. "You know I've never had purple eyes. I guess purple must be the color of love." She whispered allowed to herself. "Come on I'll take you to Lane, but only if you want to come." She said softly smiling.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:19 am

"Well, I've never had my eyes change color, but I don't think it's love. The only thing I love is Pan." She said. "I- I guess I'll come." She said following Aaron and Emmy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:24 am

Em stiffled a dry laugh, "I was born like that. Something with birth defects or something. I wish I just had one eye color, my eyes give away how I feel." She said laughing. Suddenly they were apon a Wal-mart. "Welcome to our home!" She said quietly incase some shadows were near. "Now, time for you to meet Lance." and with that she walking in.

Ooc: I'll make a new topic in the Wal-Mart
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down