After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Alone in the dark

3 posters

Go down

Alone in the dark  Empty Alone in the dark

Post by rose clash Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:36 am

Rose had just gotten back home from being trapped by the showdow king and his minouns in a dark place torchered and beaten for 3 months. She still had night mares but never told anyone but they probably herd her scream in her sleep many times. Rose was awake beside one of the windows at walmart thinking of the future to come
rose clash
rose clash

Back to top Go down

Alone in the dark  Empty Re: Alone in the dark

Post by Aiedle Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:32 am

Aiedle walked outside without a weapon, it had been a while since he lost his arm to a ShadowDog and noticed Rose, "Oh hello" Said Aiedle.
Aiedle
Aiedle

Back to top Go down

Post by rose clash Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:36 am

"oh hi" rose said looking up"who are you? Sorry I just got got back home" she said
rose clash
rose clash

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiedle Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:45 am

"Well I'm the guy that got his left arm ripped off by a ShadowDog but you can call me Aiedle" said Aiedle as he extended a hand for her to shake.
Aiedle
Aiedle

Back to top Go down

Post by rose clash Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:07 am

"oh I'm rose nice to meet you to" she said shaking his hand and continued lookin out the window into the night
rose clash
rose clash

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:06 am

Adrian walked up quietly to the two who were standing just at the window. The pajamas she was wearing for the night were already wrinkled messy-looking, and her face wasn't any better. Tear stains lined her cheeks that started at her bloodshot eyes and ended just below her chin. Her hair was even worse. It looked like a rat's nest. Every strand was tangled up and matted on her head to where it looked like she hadn't showered in a while. In other words, she looked like crap. "Hey guys..." She muttered monotonously with her nose stuffed up like she was sick.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by rose clash Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:33 am

"oh hey" rose said looking at the girl "rose" shee said before the girl could ask her name "what happened?" she asked
rose clash
rose clash

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:56 am

OOC: yipee... mourning time :D

Adrian was silent for a few seconds before more tears blurred her vision. Trying to hold back the sobs, she shook her head. "Nothing. I shouldn't be so upset..."
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by rose clash Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:17 pm

"something's wrong trust me I know" rose said coming over to her and giving her a hug "I was stuck in a dark cold place with shadows so I should know when this are right or something's wrong"
rose clash
rose clash

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:56 am

She took a deep, shaky breath before trying to speak. "It's... It's just about Loki. I just can't believe he's... dead." As the words came out of her mouth, her voice became softer and softer until she could barely be heard.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by rose clash Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:16 pm

"I know death is terrible lets hope he didn't suffer though" rose said rubbing her back trying to calm her
rose clash
rose clash

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiedle Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:03 pm

"Another death!?" Thought Aiedle, Remebering the day that he killed Night. He backed away slowly, he felt sick to his stomach and didn't want to draw any attention to himself.
Aiedle
Aiedle

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:22 am

She sniffled as she wiped her eyes clean of tears. "I.. I don't think he did."
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content