After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Sitting in the Dark

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sitting in the Dark Empty Sitting in the Dark

Post by Adrian Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:22 am

Carly sat down in the loneliness the Subway, holding her gun tightly to her chest. She scooted back so that she was against a wall but still partially in the dim light that poured in through the entrance. The cut on her cheek still stung, reminding her of the terror of this place. Maybe I can have refuge here. She thought.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Sitting in the Dark Empty Re: Sitting in the Dark

Post by Marti :D Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:58 am

Something skidded in the darkness around her, and a faint click sound could be heard, like heels hitting pavement. Something crawled towards Carly. Something glimmering black crawled towards her, and wrapped around her leg. Another followed, until several where pulling Carly towards the darkness.

OOC: It's not a real shadow. Alyss can project fake ones.
Marti :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:03 am

Carly looked frantically at each of the shadows as they wrapped around her. She screamed as she attempted to click the safe off of her gun to shoot, but she stopped. Surely she'd end up shooting herself. "Let go!" She cried.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:05 am

Alyss walked from the darkness, but the shadows didn't want to leave her. They hugged her body as tight as a swimsuit three sizes to small. She smiled at Carly, her black eyes glowing. "You don't want to do that." She said kicking the gun out of her hands with a red stiletto. "You might hurt yourself." She looked like the pure essences of beauty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:11 am

She then glanced up at Alyss, her eyes filled with fear. Her throat was tight which made it hard to speak, but she built up the courage anyway. "Who are you?" She whispered, clenching her hands into fists as if she were grasping something for her own comfort.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:19 am

"Alyss." She said simply, her plump red lips moving into a smile. "I have a proposition for you." She snapped her fingers and the shadows disappeared from Carly's arms and legs. Alyss put on hand down to help Carly up then straightened her silky black dress that clinched in all the right places.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:23 am

Carly's gaze then moved to her hand before she timidly reached for it. "What is it?" She asked, her voice becoming a little more confident.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:31 am

"First, answer me a few questions." She said, her head was a little shorter than Carly's but she didn't mind. "Do you want to live forever?" She smiled, her canines pointed almost like fangs.

OOC: NOT A VAMPIRE >:U

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:35 am

OOC: you suuuuuree?? :P

Her head suddenly dropped and she closed her eyes, trying to gain more courage to speak clearly and loudly. "Not really.." She replied, suddenly staring over at her gun. It was basically her life force: whether she lived or died- in more ways than one.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:41 am

Alyss followed her eyes, and quickly grabbed the gun. "It's not like this can really hurt me." She purred shooting herself through the stomach. The bullet went right through. She handed the gun back to Carly "Now, about my proposition. Where I live, there's shelter, and guards. If you come with me, they'll never be anything chasing you again. No one can hurt you. No one will even try to hurt you. You'll be apart of something far more powerful than the Earth itself. And all you have to do, it meet my Father." She said, grabbing one of Carly's shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:50 am

Carly immediately tightened her grip on her gun, but for some reason, she was calmer around Alyss than she was by herself. "I wasn't going to try to hurt you.." She whispered. "You're aren't going to try to kill me?" She asked her, intrigued by her offer.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:51 am

Alyss laughed heartily, the sound tinkling in the air like the notes of a piano. "If I wanted you dead, I would have killed you already. Besides, it will be fun to have someone around the Fortress as hot as myself." She smiled, grabbing Carly's hand. "So are you in?" She asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:56 am

She finally smiled, happy for once. "Yeah. I'm in!" She replied excitedly. She finally found someone else! It was like a dream come true in her mind.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:58 am

Alyss smiled, and they poofed, arriving at the Shadow Fortress. She dusted herself off. "Come along."

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:01 am

Carly stared around the palace curiously. "What is this place?" She asked, now placing her gun in the side pocket of her pants. "I've never seen anything like this before..."
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:24 am

"We're we live." Alyss smiled, leading her down a corridor, and kicking a shadow dog that bite at Carly's feet. They climbed a million stairs, then arrived at the top. "Okay, pick a room." She said gesturing down the hallway. "Afterward, I'll show you the dungeon." She purred.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:33 am

Carly looked at each doorway, studying each one carefully. "Umm.." She was kind of scared to pick in fear of picking the wrong door for some reason. Slowly and silently, she walked a few doors down from where she was first standing and stopped by the door to her right. "Is this one okay?" She asked.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:00 pm

Alyss popped bright pink gum. "Sure." She smiled.

OOC: You can describe how it looks inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:10 pm

Nervously, Carly placed her hand on the handle and turned it. Upon opening the door, she walked into the small room that didn't have much to it. The walls were the same as the hallway- grim and bland. On one of the walls was a regular twin sized bed and on another was a simple dresser. With a sigh of relief, she smiled at the room.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:32 pm

Alyss followed her in. "I have a room down the hall with a king sized canopy bed and a balcony and you get this shit? That sucks." She said, putting her hands on her hips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:35 pm

She turned back to Alyss. "Really? Well, I think this is good. I haven't had an actual bed in forever! So this is like heaven to me!" She grinned.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:36 pm

Alyss shrugged. "Wanna go downstairs?" She asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:40 pm

She nodded, following Alyss back down the stairs.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:43 am

Suddenly, there was a rush of purple, and Odin held Carly against a wall, sword to her neck. "There is a human following you, Alyss. I'll kill her quick, I promise." he muttered. "Or I can turn her into a halfblood. Doesn't matter to me."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

https://atarebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marti :D Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:47 am

Alyss giggled, and placed a calming hand on Odin's shoulder. "I was going to change her myself. It's just more fun to show the trophy around before changing her, seeing as it is my first half-blood." Said the girl, gently moving Odin's sword away from Carly's neck. "You approve, no?" She asked, gesturing to the blond girl, standing an inch or so about stiletto clad Alyss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next