After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Stanza's arrival

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Stanza's arrival Empty Stanza's arrival

Post by Stanza Paper Line Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:05 am

Stanza confused of where she is, walked slowly down the streets with her frying pan in her hand. "Where are we? Ghost town much .." she thought out loud. Not even within 2 seconds after saying that, 3 shadows appeared out of no where. "ACTION!" Stanza said excitedly, "Lets show em' how we roll Mr.Frying Pan" Said Stanza in a low excited voice, then ran to attack the shadows.
Stanza Paper Line
Stanza Paper Line

Back to top Go down

Stanza's arrival Empty Re: Stanza's arrival

Post by Ocean~Yuui Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:07 am

Ocean, who also just arrived in this town noticed the battle going on, she turned around, grabbed her gun and ran forward and started shooting at one of the shadows, and killed it.
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Post by Stanza Paper Line Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:10 am

"Thanks" Stanza said without looking at who killed the shadow. Stanza turned around without looking at the helpful stranger, but happened to notice a cat tail. She slowly look up to notice it was Ocean. "Oh my gosh! Ocean!"
Stanza Paper Line
Stanza Paper Line

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean~Yuui Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:12 am

Ocean finished staring at the dead shadow and turned around to meet the person she helped in battle. "S-Stanza? Is that you?" Ocean stammered with a surprised expression, she had not seen her for 5 years.
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Post by Stanza Paper Line Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:22 am

"Yes! It is Stanza!" Stanza was unbelievably excited to see her best friend. Not seeing Ocean for 5 years had her worried that she was gone."Where have you been?!" Stanza asked
Stanza Paper Line
Stanza Paper Line

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean~Yuui Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:41 am

Ocean looked away. "Well, 5 years ago, the Orphanage I was at burned down, and unfortunately that was when the stray cat I always kept care of died in the fire..." Ocean answered, trying to hold back the tears. "And then we had to move to the other side of town, sorry for not visiting you." Ocean looked back at Stanza with a fake smile on her face.
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Post by Stanza Paper Line Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:49 am

"No it's okey" Stanza hugged Ocean "Im all on my own too." Stanza faked a smile but no matter how hard she tried she couldn't hold back the tears. All she could see was the flashback playing over and over again. The day she was told she would never see her parents again ..
Stanza Paper Line
Stanza Paper Line

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean~Yuui Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:59 am

Ocean was surprised to see Stanza cry like this, the only time she saw Stanza ever cry was when they first met in the forest. "Stanza? Are you alright? Whats wr-" Ocean said in a panic, but then she realized why she was crying. "It's okay... I'm always with you." Ocean comforted her while hugging.
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Post by Stanza Paper Line Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:01 am

"Hey Ocean," Stanza said, sniffling " Are we alone? " Stanza was afraid of being alone, because she knows she doesn't have very good skills when it comes to fighting off shadows. All Stanza knows how to use is her frying pan.
Stanza Paper Line
Stanza Paper Line

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean~Yuui Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:05 am

Ocean looked around and said, "Well, I don't see anyone right now but, I'm positive this is where the Rebels are.".
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Post by Stanza Paper Line Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:10 am

Stanza, still confused of what things are asked "A-Are rebels bad?" Stanza tilted her head a little. "Anyway if they're bad, shouldn't we get going? Or should we stay to fight them?" Stanza said with a hint of excitement. Fighting was one of the things that always fixed a bad mood for Stanza
Stanza Paper Line
Stanza Paper Line

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean~Yuui Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:14 am

Ocean looked to the direction of the Wal-Mart. "From what I've heard, they aren't bad. But I'm not sure one hundred percent." Ocean said while hoping for one of the Rebels to show up. Ocean was getting worried just staying out there in the open. Finally, she looked at Stanza and said with a smile, "But if they're bad, we can fight them~ Well, that is depending on how much of them there are.".
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Post by Stanza Paper Line Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:19 am

"Yay!" Stanza ran towards Wal-Mart. "OCEAN, THINK THEY'D HAVE TWINKIES?! :D" Stanza yelled to Ocean from the Wal-Mart parking lot.
Stanza Paper Line
Stanza Paper Line

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean~Yuui Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:21 am

Ocean panicked, she didn't know what type of people they are. "Get away from there! I heard those people are so powerful that they could kill someone like you in one blow! Want to go to the bakery? I bet they still have something left from before~" Ocean said quickly, trying to talk Stanza into getting away from there.
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Post by Stanza Paper Line Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:26 am

Stanza's eyes lit right up "C-Cookies?!" Stanza started spinning around in a circle. Some type of happy dance. Dizzy, Stanza ran towards Ocean but tripped over an old shopping cart. "I'm okey!" Stanza raised her hand up and did a thumbs up. The rest of the way to the bakery, Stanza rode on her Shopping cart scooter.
Stanza Paper Line
Stanza Paper Line

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean~Yuui Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:29 am

When they got to the bakery they stopped. "D-Do you think there is any s-shadows in there?" Ocean stuttered. She was in no mood to fight a shadow. She was very tired out from her journey to this place, that she felt that her legs would fall off anytime.
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Post by Stanza Paper Line Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:34 am

Stanza noticed how tired Ocean was. "Here, get in" Stanza offered to give Ocean a ride around the bakery in her new scooter cart. "Anyway if there is any Shadows, Mr. Frying Pan and I can take care of their sorry little .." Stanza stopped and flashed a quick fake smile "Sorry i get carried away"
Stanza Paper Line
Stanza Paper Line

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean~Yuui Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:41 am

Ocean looked at Stanza and smiled. "Thanks, I'd love to rest." Ocean answered while giving a little laugh to hide her tiredness.

(OOC: I think we should wait for someone in the Rebels to be online, so they can meet up with us, so no more rping for now~ Skype?)
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Post by Stanza Paper Line Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:43 am

(OOC; Rping xD haha okeey)
Stanza Paper Line
Stanza Paper Line

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:36 am

Ari watched from outside the building, hood over his face. He frowned. These two girls were being too giddy and ecstatic at a time like this.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

https://atarebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean~Yuui Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:46 am

Ocean got a chill down her back, as if something or someone was watching her. Ocean turned around and saw someone staring back at someone. "W-Who's he? I-Is he a Rebel?" Ocean whispered to Stanza. That was all she could say at the moment. She wasn't sure if he would kill them or not.
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:48 am

Ari's face was blank. "Maybe I am or maybe I am not." he murmured, crossing his arms and loitering against the door.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stanza Paper Line Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:50 am

Stanza stood behind Ocean and held up her frying pan. She whispered to Ocean "Can i kill him first?"

Stanza Paper Line
Stanza Paper Line

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:53 am

Upon hearing that whisper, Ari grinned hollowly. His hands reached to two hidden places in his cloak. "I don't want to kill you. Maybe I can make you stop getting such murderous intentions though."

OOC:Note:Ari can hypnotise people. If I write anything about a hypnotic gaze or such, then that is what he is doing. ^^;
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean~Yuui Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:56 am

OOC: Okay.

Ocean was shaking by now. "Stanza, stay right where you are and put that pan away, I really don't want to get into trouble" Ocean said, taking deep breaths. Ocean really didn't want to fight.
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next