After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Looking Around.

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Looking Around. - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking Around.

Post by Stanza Paper Line Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:02 am

"Sport" Stanza smiled. "Best nickname since Stan" She rolled her eyes then twirled her Frying pan on her finger (OOC; Kay epic fail on describing that xD.) "I know my baby's pretty useful" She chuckled then ran towards the twinkie isle.
Stanza Paper Line
Stanza Paper Line

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean~Yuui Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:11 am

Ocean ran inside and quickly spotted the craft store. "YESSS!~" She yelled while running towards it.
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Post by Stanza Paper Line Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:14 am

"TWINKIES?!" Stanza's eyes lite up and ran towards Ocean "Twinkies, twinkies, twinkies" She said in a low voice. When she got to Ocean she was disappointed to see she was at the Craft store and not the Twinkie isle "Oh .. HELP ME FIND TWKINES!! I know you want to" Stanza winked.
Stanza Paper Line
Stanza Paper Line

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean~Yuui Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:16 am

Ocean turned to face Stanza. "Nooo~ I want to make a new dress!" Ocean protested in a whiny tone.
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Post by Stanza Paper Line Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:18 am

Stanza looked around quickly to make sure no one was near then whispered to Ocean "I-Is there cameras?"
Stanza Paper Line
Stanza Paper Line

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean~Yuui Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:20 am

Ocean just stared at Stanza. "Steal all you want, I think the only ones that will try to stop you are Shadows" Ocean replied knowing what she ment.
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Post by Stanza Paper Line Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:22 am

"YAY!!" Stanza jumped for joy, then stopped when she realized that Ari was still in the building, she felt bad for completely forgetting about him, she ran to go find him.
Stanza Paper Line
Stanza Paper Line

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:23 am

Ari sat on a bench. What annoying girls. he thought grimly.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

https://atarebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean~Yuui Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:25 am

Ocean forgot about them and ran into the craft store with a cart in which she took stuff that was either red, black, or white to make a dress.
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Post by Stanza Paper Line Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:26 am

She seen Ari sitting on a bench and walked up to him. "Sorry for forgetting about you, Wanna go steal clothes with me?!" Her eyes went wide, she loved stealing.
Stanza Paper Line
Stanza Paper Line

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:46 am

"No. We have plenty at the Walmart." he murmured, crossing his arms in back of his head and closing his eyes.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean~Yuui Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:48 am

"THIS PLACE IS LIKE HEAVEN!~" Ocean yelled all the way from the craft shop. "Now to find some sewing machines of some kind..." Ocean said lowly as if she were talking to herself.
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Post by Stanza Paper Line Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:52 am

"Oh, Well you seemed bored so I thought we could do something together? Well if you do, just catch up to me, Ima go find Ocean." Stanza stared at Ari for a bit then ran to Ocean
Stanza Paper Line
Stanza Paper Line

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:54 am

Ari opened his eyes again, and she was gone. He wondered why she used the word 'together'.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean~Yuui Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:54 am

"Oh, hi Stanza~" Ocean said while smiling. "Do you know where I could find a sewing machine around here?" Ocean asked while looking at her cart full of the white, red, and black materials.
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Post by Stanza Paper Line Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:01 am

"Oh hai~" She said then looked at her cart full of materials. "Well this is my first time in this mall so I can't really help you out here, but did you try going up and down every isle?" After suggesting that she got an AMAZING idea. She ran towards the shopping carts ..
Stanza Paper Line
Stanza Paper Line

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean~Yuui Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:05 am

Ocean watched Stanza run towards the carts and thought of what she was going to do.
(OOC: I dunno what else to write)
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Post by Stanza Paper Line Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:11 am

OOC; -cough- ftew foo' -cough-

~

A couple minutes later, Stanza came riding out on a scooter cart. "Ocean, help me get this cart pimped out" She winked, "I'll be over in the Tool Shop" She said then rode away.
Stanza Paper Line
Stanza Paper Line

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean~Yuui Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:13 am

Ocean looked at her own cart then at Stanza's. "I can't though~ I need to work on this new dress~" Ocean said in a light voice as she pushed her cart the opposite way to find a sewing machine.
Ocean~Yuui
Ocean~Yuui

Back to top Go down

Post by Stanza Paper Line Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:16 am

"Fine" She called after Ocean.
~
When she arrived at the tool shop she grabbed a chainsaw and a bunch of other tools and rode over to the bench Ari was at, hoping he'd be there to help her. But when she arrived he wasn't there ..
Stanza Paper Line
Stanza Paper Line

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum