After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

Looking for Lily (open)

3 posters

Go down

Looking for Lily (open) Empty Looking for Lily (open)

Post by Capucine~Joy Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:19 pm

Emmy walked around the neighborhood looking around, but staring in awe at the pretty houses. Her hair was in extremely messy bun on he stringy blonde head. She hadn't slept in two days, for she was looking for her best friend. "Lily?!?" she called in a tough voice. She wore a black and purple camo hoodie and a pair of tight black jeans. A pair of knee top converse sat smugly on her feet. She had dirt and dried blood on her face, but she looked pissed. Her eyes were a blazing red and she had black specks in her eyes. She had switched her brown leather bag for a big black backpack. It was filled with her guns and bullets, a bunch of snack bars, a couple of waters, and her dad's pick. "Lily what the hell. Where are you?" she said loudly enough for anyone around her could here, but it was mostly for her.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Looking for Lily (open) Empty Re: Looking for Lily (open)

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:04 am

"I can tell you where she is, but you would owe me." Danielle hissed softly, coming into view, her eyes darker then normal. She was in her evil mood.
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:10 am

The girl wipped around and stared up into her eyes. She small girl's eyes were blacker now with red flicks. She was in her evil mood too. "What wouldI owe you?" she spat back at, matching the girls evil face expression.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:13 am

"Your life of course." Danielle answered. "You dont get something from a Shadow without her getting something back."
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:22 am

Emmy stared deep into the girls eyes. "Oh your a shadow." she said in a strangely calm voice. "Why would you want to kill me?". She asked in a calm voice, her eyes were still blazing.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:27 am

"Because I have nothing to do." Danielle said, "And Im bored.""
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:36 am

"Typical." a voice rang. Lance stood behind Danielle, walking up casually. "Emmy, don't listen to what this one says. She shouldn't be able to be here for much longer."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

https://atarebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:42 am

Emmy's eyes were wide. "She has Lily!" She spat at Lance. But her eyes were fading from black to gray, but the red was peircing.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:47 am

"Yes. She has manipulated her." Lance replied. "She used to be on our team, until she betrayed us. Now she is going so low as to recruit our members."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capucine~Joy Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:50 am

Emmy's eyes were wide, but the fear didn't flicker over her face. Her eyes returned black and she shot a glance at Lance. (hee hee that rhymed xD) "She took my best friend." she hissed through clenched teeth.
Capucine~Joy
Capucine~Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:55 am

"I understand that." Lance pointed a gun at Danielle. "And I am here to help you get her back."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:03 am

Danielle giggled and twirled. "YOur so funny Lance." she laughed. " Your "Lily" is going to die soon anyways, dont want to get Zathe and Loki angry at me. Anyways, she took my daggers. I got them back though." she smiled, and showed her daggers.
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:26 am

Lance frowned and aimed the gun low. He shot her foot. "I've taken your idea into consideration. You may die slowly."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:22 pm

Danielle giggled and looked at her foot. Good thing she had lost feeling in her nerves a long time ago or that would of hurt more then it actually did. "Bad choice Lancy."
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:49 pm

Lance grinned and held up his gun. "Not at all."
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:51 am

"But I didnt feel it." Danielle whined.
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down