After the Apocalypse:Rebirth
You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You have come to a great roleplaying site! But be warned, some gruesome and explicit content can be shown on this forum. Please, if you are young, think twice about joining this forum, and look it over to see if this is the right place for you. People under 12 should do so.

Thank you, and thank you for visiting ATA! We hope you have a great time in our forum!

~Jay (Loki~Ari)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Administration
JAY: Photobucket BRIGHT: Photobucket
ATA-How it Happened
It was 2017. The Moon suddenly left it's orbit, and the Earth was a dark cold place. Millions caught disease from the cold and darkness, many became crazy and committed suicide, and many were killed by other things. Shadows. Shadows were wiped out when the Moon first appeared, after a meteor struck Earth. The gravitational pull of the moon kept them away. Though, as the moon suddenly disappeared from the orbit, the shadows once again appeared, and killed off most of the disease survivors. Now, only about 8,000 people live in the world, and there is a popular group of rebel survivors in New York City. These survivors are the closest in the world to the Shadow Fortress, and are the only ones that can save the human race from becoming completely extinct. This is the Prolouge of ATA. Help make the story.
ATA Wiki
Photobucket Make your characters page now :D (Notice:If you have been on here for a long time and haven't made a page, you mostly likely were added by Jay or Ghost.)

I Guess It's The End Of The Road For Me.

4 posters

Go down

I Guess It's The End Of The Road For Me. Empty I Guess It's The End Of The Road For Me.

Post by Ariana Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:25 am

Sunny was walking around with her sword on her back. She was scavagingfor old items perferably clothes. Most of the items at the walmart didn't fit her. Sunny was just starting to walk into a building when she felt a peircing pain in her back. She fell to the ground blood pooling around her. She looked up to see a shodow looming over her.
Ariana
Ariana

Back to top Go down

I Guess It's The End Of The Road For Me. Empty Re: I Guess It's The End Of The Road For Me.

Post by Ari~Elias Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:27 am

Suddenly, the shadow vanished. Loki knelt with his sword, before running over to her. He immediately checked her pulse.

Last edited by Loki Whitefield on Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

https://atarebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I Guess It's The End Of The Road For Me. Empty Re: I Guess It's The End Of The Road For Me.

Post by Annabelle Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:28 am

Amethyst had followed Loki, at a safe distance of course, but she ran to him when she sat the girl's body.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariana Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:34 am

Sunnys breathing was shallow and she could just make out a figure above her. She strained to look closer and noticed it was loki. She opened her mouth to tell him something but nothing came out. She tried again and two words came out "what happened?" they came out in quick breaths and took a lot of effort for her just to get them out.
Ariana
Ariana

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:35 am

"You were hit by a shadow.." Loki answered her.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:36 am

Amethyst knelt down beside the girl. She didn't touch her though. Her head was tilted to the side.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariana Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:38 am

Sunny's breaths started to slow. They came in ragged gasps and her eyes began to close. Then her breath stopped and her skin was cold to the touch, Sunny was dead.
Ariana
Ariana

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:39 am

Loki sighed. "Let's go Amethyst. There is nothing more we can do.." he said in a melancholy tone.
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:41 am

Amethyst looked up at him before tearing off a piece of her white dress and placing it over Sunny's face. She stood up.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:28 am

Reuben walked up behind them at looked at the girl with sad red eyes. "What happened to her?" He had never knew the girl, but it was a shame to see someone die.
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:56 am

Amethyst couldn't really reply so she pointed to the dead shadow on the ground.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:58 am

He nodded in understanding. "What a waste of life..."
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:17 am

OOC:Shadows disappear when you kill them. They don't leave corpses. ^^'
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepy Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:18 am

OOC:..Er, shadow residue?
Sleepy
Sleepy
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:19 am

OOC: Black blood??? Lol Idk In my drawing I just let them lay there and be dead XD
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari~Elias Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:31 am

OOC:They leave powder. And if you mix it in water, it becomes Kool-Aid. And we all know Kool-Aid is ebul!
Ari~Elias
Ari~Elias
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:34 am

Awe... I liked the black blood idea. Could be black cherry kool-aid
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down